Options

👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

Comments

• Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @peachypink ahh thank you it was my pleasure, had to make sure we got a good squad!

I couldn't resist the hair I regretted not trying to get that diamond hair with the bow in it in the first set of diamond boxes and I loved the Alice in Wonderland hair as well and I didn't get that either! That's my excuse lol 
  • Options
    jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    This is fun! Does anyone know what items are available to buy for diamonds? I know Kalinda said items from 6 months ago would be available but are these SYS items or weekend event items or both? I’ll try and keep my lookbook updated with looks for the upcoming SYS incase anyone needs anything 😊
  • Options
    justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    This is fun! Does anyone know what items are available to buy for diamonds? I know Kalinda said items from 6 months ago would be available but are these SYS items or weekend event items or both? I’ll try and keep my lookbook updated with looks for the upcoming SYS incase anyone needs anything 😊
    Unfortunately, I think it’s just weekend event items so if you go to the encyclopedia it will have all the weekend events saved! 

I’m trying to keep my lookbook updated with diamond items I’ve purchased as well but if anyone has specific requests I’d love to help! 
  • Options
    IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited May 2021
    FoxieLola said:
    @peachypink ahh thank you it was my pleasure, had to make sure we got a good squad!

I couldn't resist the hair I regretted not trying to get that diamond hair with the bow in it in the first set of diamond boxes and I loved the Alice in Wonderland hair as well and I didn't get that either! That's my excuse lol 
    I missed those as well and still hurts, and that was my only excuse to spend so many stars before kimiversary🙈 so i completely feel you @FoxieLola ☺️

And I also would like to thank you for taking the initiative and doing the hard work to form this squad🙏
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • Options
    Im so bad at resisting stuff I really can't say no to myself if I love something Haha I'm so excited for Kimiversary (how ever you spell it) but I worry for my bank ballance lol 

Thank you that's so nice of you.  I just wanted to make sure I ended up with a good team and so far I couldn't be happier with our members 💓 
  • Options

I got this cute top in the gift box thanks to you dolls 😁 love this Squad feature 
  • Options
    That is such a nice top 💗 These gift boxes have some really nice things in them I got a gorgeous hair style yesterday. Today I got 1 dye but I'm not bothered as hopefully we will be getting them every day and there will be days where they are amazing and other days not so much but its better than when we had nothing! Plus we get to be in this squad which I'm loving! ❤
  • Options
    avadakedavraaavadakedavraa Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

Hey guys!! I haven't joined the squad yet bc of a glitch in my game but I wanted to introduce myself. My name in-game is Lana Banana, I've been playing kkh since 2016 but took a few breaks and started again last June 
    If you're looking for any specific items in-game let me know 😊😊
  • Options
    justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I’m so sorry dolls, I had chatted with some other dolls about forming a squad and somehow missed they tagged me in another group so I left this squad 😭 you all are so lovely though!! Thanks for having me for a brief time! 
  • Options
    justjoey said:
    I’m so sorry dolls, I had chatted with some other dolls about forming a squad and somehow missed they tagged me in another group so I left this squad 😭 you all are so lovely though!! Thanks for having me for a brief time! 
    No worries, thanks for letting us know! Have fun with your new squad see you round the forum 😘
  • Options
    GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    ]That is such a nice top 💗 These gift boxes have some really nice things in them I got a gorgeous hair style yesterday. Today I got 1 dye but I'm not bothered as hopefully we will be getting them every day and there will be days where they are amazing and other days not so much but its better than when we had nothing! Plus we get to be in this squad which I'm loving! ❤
    Im loving that we are completing our daily tasks everyday! This way we will have the chance to win so many cool items! Yay to our squad :) 

Ps: Does anybody knows why some people are getting their prizes later than others? 
  • Options
    natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I’ve only just looked around the squad and had a look at everyones looks and can I just say wow! I’ve only been playing properly since January this year so some of the stuff you guys have are so amazing and I’d love to have them, so i’m definitely going to be saving my diamonds and buying some of the looks you guys created💕💗
  • Options
    And all it takes is an embarrassing amount of time and money lol 

Love that I'm starting to recognise your dolls faces on the forum now without having to look at the name! Just saw your comment on another thread and was like there's Nat! 
  • Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I’m looking for these tights/shoes. Does anyone have them? Thanks! 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    I’m looking for these tights/shoes. Does anyone have them? Thanks! 

I’ve just put this look in my lookbook 😁

• Options
    @jlr224 thank you! 😊
    iOS 

• Options
    MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Hey guys!! I wanted to introduce myself... Although I'm really late doing so, I apologize..... My name is Crystal, but my dolls name is MzzLadee, which is my nickname.... So either one works!! I juz joined yesterday, but I'm so excited to be a part of your squad!! I've been playing for a long time so I'm excited to be in a squad with dolls that have played for a while! I feel privileged 😝 .... I can't wait to start this adventure with you guys!! ......And I wanna wish everyone good luck with their votes this wknd!!
  • Options
    And also, tha last squad I was in had trouble accessing my lookbook..... So if anyone has problems could you lmk pls?? I'm hoping it's fixed now...... But we'll see ig lol🤞🏼
  • Options
    kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Just got this hairstyle out of the squad daily gift box!
  • Options
    @MzzLadee I can’t see your lookbook. 

iOS 

• Options
    @MzzLadee I can’t see your lookbook. 

Tysm for letting me know!! I'll have to look into it bcuz I'm really not sure what's going on.....I can access everyone's LB except for 2 members.....
  • Options
    They clearly still have a few glitches to iron out hopefully they will get it all sorted soon. I'm loving this new feature I must say and let's hope we can carry on the way we are going I'm loving the daily boxes! Go team!! 
  • Options
    Yessssss!!! Series kudos to this squad for daily logins!! It's awesome that everyone works together so well. It's such a nice bonus to get every single day!! And hopefully they will have all of tha glitches situated soon! 
  • Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    Just got super lucky!! I saw that skirt this SYS and I really liked it!! Also the only item
    in there haha what are the chances ☺️
  • Options
    I’ve been unlucky with these boxes, so far I’ve picked dye twice, energy, and one top. There’s so many nice items I hope my luck gets better 🤞🏼
  • Options
    I got this today ❤ I normally always pick this box and I didn't the other day and there was a top in it so I'm sticking to the second box every time now! 
  • Options
    My very first box I got boots. The rest I have been unlucky. This was my pallet. Hopefully I have better luck next time. 😂

iOS 

• Options
    My very first box I got boots. The rest I have been unlucky. This was my pallet. Hopefully I have better luck next time. 😂

Oh no that palette is not great!! Not even one item 🤞🏼 They improve for you 
  • Options
    kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    so many good items in the daily gift box!! i got the skirt this time!
  • Options
    I got kash today but you can't win em all lol