Join the “Not A Squad” squad (I’m working on the name)

Comments

• koalaliakoalalia Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @daenaera if there’s anybody that doesnt know how to use discord i can post like a mini tutorial on how to add people as friends because it can be just a tiny bit confusing when you first start using it. Not overly confusing, but i know i was like huh ???? At first 💀
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @koalalia Yea discord would definitely be easier, I’m happy to make the chat if you don’t, just let me know ☺️ 

Also yea when I first downloaded it I was wildly confused lol but once you get set up it’s fairly straight forward! 
  • daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    koalalia said:
    @daenaera if there’s anybody that doesnt know how to use discord i can post like a mini tutorial on how to add people as friends because it can be just a tiny bit confusing when you first start using it. Not overly confusing, but i know i was like huh ???? At first 💀
    Please post the tutorial, I know I’ll need it🥺💀
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    @koalalia haha must have completely flew over my head, guess I just never really looked at the chat 
    OKAY so

You can download discord through the phone, tablet, or computer. On your phone, I need your name and id # and it should look like this:

(I am on iOS, it might look different for android devices)

You can add me, but everyone is going to need to send me their UN and id#s (through here or private message, your preference) so i can confirm i’m adding the right people.

I made the server for NAS private so i’m going to have to add you to it once I accept the friend request. There is also a link to join, but I’d rather send it personally (if needed) instead of posting it here just for privacy reasons.

This is where to find your UN and id# if you choose to have it on your computer:

To add friends click on the green “Add Friends” button at the top and near the center of the screen and you’re going to type in my UN and id# (no spaces) like so:

burritorin#8329

Hit the send friend request button and I’ll accept once you’ve messaged me on this forum what your UN and id#s are

on the phone, you can add friends here:

And it’s the same process as the laptop/computer

I hope that’s clear enough ! If there are any questions, feel free to ask 💜💜
    For those who already know how to use discord:

TLDR:

@koalalia thank u for the mini tutorial, My discord user name is Nastazia#0263. I just send u a friendship request 
  • SwetlanaSwetlana Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi, my name is Swetlana my pronounce are she/her and I‘m 18+ :blush:

• HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    koalalia said:
    OKAY so

You can download discord through the phone, tablet, or computer. On your phone, I need your name and id # and it should look like this:

(I am on iOS, it might look different for android devices)

You can add me, but everyone is going to need to send me their UN and id#s (through here or private message, your preference) so i can confirm i’m adding the right people.

I made the server for NAS private so i’m going to have to add you to it once I accept the friend request. There is also a link to join, but I’d rather send it personally (if needed) instead of posting it here just for privacy reasons.

This is where to find your UN and id# if you choose to have it on your computer:

To add friends click on the green “Add Friends” button at the top and near the center of the screen and you’re going to type in my UN and id# (no spaces) like so:

burritorin#8329

Hit the send friend request button and I’ll accept once you’ve messaged me on this forum what your UN and id#s are

on the phone, you can add friends here:

And it’s the same process as the laptop/computer

I hope that’s clear enough ! If there are any questions, feel free to ask 💜💜
    thank you for the step-by-step tutorial! ❤️ its my first time using discord but the tutorial helped me so much! my user is Hyejin#7311
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
    THANK YOU ANASTASIA😍

sorryforyellinglol
    I'll add you guys on discord now, I'm chocolatemuffins on there
  • purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Helloooo!
    Some spanish people to join a spain squad?💘
    Besitos✨

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Where are the rest of the dolls that wanted to be a part of our squad?☺️ I see that we have nine members in the game👀
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hii, is it too late to join this squad? 🌸 My doll’s name is Clara. I am from the UK, I play daily and I sometimes buy diamond packs. Here’s my doll:

I hope you let me join 💛
    edit: my pronouns are she/her and I am 18+ 💓
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Hello I have just sent a request to join I hope there is still room✨
    I’m 18+ my pronouns are she/her and this is my doll
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Hey y’all ☺️ I was just wondering if this is only happening for me or if it’s for everyone else too- whenever I open the discord server it only gives me the option for a voice channel. I just wanted to make sure I’m not missing out on any important chats or anything. 
    @a1335 I’ve just opened it up, I accidentally forgot 💀
  • mydoll_kkhmydoll_kkh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi, think I’ve lost the plot😟 sorry to sound silly but am in this squad? I accepted a link through to join and have bought a couple of items for my squad. My name is Susi, same as my doll. My pronouns are she/her and I’m 18+
    If I’m in the right place I will go and make an account at discord 🙂
    Oh and I’m in the uk.
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Hey! My doll's name is Jimena, she/her, 18 yrs.
    I started playing in early march, but I think I have a nice wardrobe with some cute items! I spend money on the occasional ticket or two, but I am planning on buying k stars for kimaversary. I'd love to join if there's room! I'm ranked #1 and on level 29. 

milrist said:

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
    THANK YOU ANASTASIA😍

sorryforyellinglol
    AAAHHH that’s awesome, I had been looking for that top for awhile so thank u!

Hi, think I’ve lost the plot😟 sorry to sound silly but am in this squad? I accepted a link through to join and have bought a couple of items for my squad. My name is Susi, same as my doll. My pronouns are she/her and I’m 18+
    If I’m in the right place I will go and make an account at discord 🙂
    Oh and I’m in the uk.
    Hey, you can join the squad if you still want to. I saw that you introduced yourself earlier on so a space was reserved for the first 15 persons who had done the whole introduction thing 😅. Haven’t gotten a request from everyone a part of the first 15 yet, and we’re currently at 12/15 members though, so send a request if you’d still like to join😊
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Thanks for letting me join! 💜
    @milrist just like @nastazia I had been looking for that top for forever now and I got it from you 😍 thank youu so much

Thank youuu @katiekitty !!
    I love the shirt, and it's gonna be very useful for the upcoming sys event!! Dyes kinda well too :D🎉

Love that we can help each other out like this, it's awesome!
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    We need one more member to log in to get the gift box👀🙌🏼
  • CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    daenaera said:
    Corannie said:
    Hey is it too late to join? My name is Corannie, my pronouns are she/her and my age range is 18+
    I would be very excited to join in! 🥺

Hey😊, let me know when you’ve sent a request. I saw that I had a notification in the mail earlier but it disappeared when I tried to view it, so I’m not sure if it was a request or a glitch😅
    I sent a request! :)
    Corannie said:
    daenaera said:
    Corannie said:
    Hey is it too late to join? My name is Corannie, my pronouns are she/her and my age range is 18+
    I would be very excited to join in! 🥺

Hey😊, let me know when you’ve sent a request. I saw that I had a notification in the mail earlier but it disappeared when I tried to view it, so I’m not sure if it was a request or a glitch😅
    I sent a request! :)
    Accepted 😊
    We’re at 14/15 members now. If there’s any doll on the forum that introduced themselves but didn’t send a request, you can send one now😌
  • ana_schwingelana_schwingel Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi! My name is Ana Laura, my player name is Ana Schwingel. I'm 27 years old, pronums she/her. Just apply for the squad. 😊
  • ana_schwingelana_schwingel Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    koalalia said:
    For those who already know how to use discord:

TLDR:

Just send to burritorin an invitation c:
    We have a full squad now🥳