THE BARBIE SQUAD IS FULL! 👑🎀🛍

esquviduesquvidu Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
edited October 11 in KKH Squads
Hey y'all! I just made a squad and tbh I have no clue how to work it, but I'm looking for new members!

A little bit about me: I've probably been playing this game since it came out but I only started my current game sometime last year. I'm a MOSTLY FREE player, I try not to spend any money but sometimes I give in 😳 I'm also from the U.S. if it matters (because I know we have a lot of international members on the forum)! I log into the game and play everyday, too.

I'm looking for other dolls who are on the forum and log into the game everyday, cause, y'know, gifts. I don't care if y'all spend money or not, either. Just try to contribute!
Here's my doll and some outfits I have saved in my lookbook:

The squad is called "Barbies" and the number is #440367. It's private, but I think y'all can request to join. Send pics of your dolls below!
Prev134

Comments

• AnnMarie_KKHAnnMarie_KKH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    hi, i am a everyday player and i have quite a lot of past sys and event items so i might be helpful if you are in need of them from the lookbook 
  • yuhnuggetkkhyuhnuggetkkh Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    hi i am an everyday player and i would love to join your squad. i have pretty good outfits and i will post on my lookbook
  • esquviduesquvidu Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    @yuhnuggetkkh @AnnMarie_KKH Yeah go ahead and join and I'll accept y'all! We can also use this thread to talk :)
  • GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Hiyah! I sent a request!
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    hii if ur still looking for member let me know! < 3

HeyItsJ said:
    hii if ur still looking for member let me know! < 3

Yes!! Still plenty of room 👍🏼👍🏼
  • RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

Hey! I just sent a request! My doll's name is Rose. I'm a daily player and have been playing for about a year.
  • daphne_daphne_ Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

This is my doll! I just applied to be a member! Really active, and sometimes spend money!
  • hyndiehyndie Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited May 20
    Hi! I’m an everyday player and I would love to join your squad 💖 I already sent a request :) my in game name is Rossella. Hope to make some friends !! 
    iOS player.

• KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 89 Posts

hey everyone!! this is my doll, her name is Ruby:) i haven’t posted on the forum in a hot minute, but i’m active daily! i’ve been playing for a little over a year<3
    Thank you!!! I have a lot of past items so if anyone is looking for something in particular let me know :)
    iOS player.

• kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    heyy!! i'm a daily player wanting to know if there's still room in your squad for one? 😢
    @kkhdarl Yes maam!!
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    @esquvidu awesome! I'll request right now (: my doll's name is jimena salazar!
    P.S.
    Here's a quick glimpse at my closet! Lmk if y'all want me to put any specific items in my lookbook :)
  • kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    i've applied! my in game name is darlene❤️
  • SaschaSascha Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Hey! I’m a daily player and would love to be a part of this squad! Just sent a request. My dolls name is Sascha🥰
  • weelucyweelucy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hi!  Thanks for letting me join!  I’ve been playing since 2016 but never really comment on the forums (complete lurker!!) so this is all very new for me!  My look book was seriously in need of an update so I’ll do that soon!!  
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 410 Posts
    Is there room for one more? My dolls name is Ria and I play every day!
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 34 ***
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Hi any more places left for me? I’m a daily player playing for about two years😊
    Hey! We have one more spot so first come first serve!
    I've sent a request :blush:
    *** level 34 ***
    hi,AnnMarie_KKH said:
    hi, i am a everyday player and i have quite a lot of past sys and event items so i might be helpful if you are in need of them from the lookbook
    hiya, i was wondering can you see my look book my username is “Crescent” and yuhnuggetkkh (“morgan”) can’t see mine so i was wondering if it’s a problem for all of you, thanks x
    hi,AnnMarie_KKH said:
    hiya, i was wondering can you see my look book my username is “Crescent” and yuhnuggetkkh (“morgan”) can’t see mine so i was wondering if it’s a problem for all of you, thanks x
    I can’t. It says ‘ this squad member doesn’t have any looks for you to shop’
    iOS player.

hyndie said:
    hi,AnnMarie_KKH said:
    I can’t. It says ‘ this squad member doesn’t have any looks for you to shop’
    oh that sucks, thanks anyways
    I cannot access Crescent's lookbook either, as well as two or three other members. 
    *** level 34 ***
    We're full now! But yeah I get that same issue
  • daphne_daphne_ Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited May 21
    Can you guys access my lookbook?? My dolls name is ingvill btw. I tried to make a collage of some of my fav hairs, so you guys want them in the lookbook, just tell me

• weelucyweelucy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    @daphne_ I can see your look book OK.