167891012Next

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Amy136602 styling on point ! 😍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Came in 7th place but still managed to get the necklaces and shoes, i was mainly hoping for the shoes I love themmmm♥️
  • LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I got first place in silver level 3 without buying any tickets (had to make a rule with myself to stop buying them) and I love this outfit! 😍 also excuse my poorly PicsArt edited image ahahaha 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @Amy136602 styling on point ! 😍
    @AmyMimi
    Tysm!!!🥺🙏🏾💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Oops I fell asleep and missed two tickets 🤭 Ended up 11th place in Silver III and got this pretty hair from my silver box though 😍 Really want those eyes too!

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Dropped from 5th to 11 place. Really wanted skirt. These shoes are cute, but I don’t have with what to style them 😅

iOS player 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Not gonna lie, I'm kinda upset. I fell asleep and missed 2 (!) tickets and missed the beautiful earnable dress. I just forgot that it's ending earlier than weekend one, it's hard to keep track.

Got 5th place, but probably could've gotten 1st 

My styling:

Congrats everyone! 
  • chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I checked my SYS prizes. Initially it showed I came 9th so I collected the prizes but then in the ranking, it’s showed I came 6th but I didn’t get all the prizes as shown. I raised a help ticket but not sure if I’ll get help cos I haven’t in the past. @KalindaKing why does this happen? Clearly, I did not get the hair as you can see it’s missing in my closet. Neither did I get the gold dye or k stars.

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @sindhu I loved your looks all the way through! I hope you got something good in your silver box! 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Finally my game become normal and i could play again but it's too late so i could be able to get 3 free tickets. I submit 1 extra in order to get the hair. I'm 6th in my group with 11 dolls in it. First 3's scores already so high, i guess they play before me

I love the TS prize this theme, guess i could use it for preppy and posh 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @YoMomma you’re so kind, tysm 💛💛
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Came in 10th in silver II and picked the orange bag! I think it’s cute I always see it
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Notice my score is 534. One lousy point. I contacted support as some dolls said that sometimes if it's only one point they are awarded the last earnable. Nope I was told to buy it from a squad member. The only person in my TS group to get the last earnable was first place. I am more likely to win TS prizes than earnables and that doesn't make sense to me.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    My bronze box 🤦‍♀️

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited May 2021

Some pretty dolls in my TS group, including some forum users! 

The second one is my doll  🥰 Thank u for including my doll 😘 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I’m so upset I couldn’t get the shoes. They are so beautiful. Hopefully I’ll be able to buy em later with diamonds. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Shocked that I came 4th even though I missed a ticket because of school! 🥳 Pleeaase let us stack at least 3 tickets because I often miss tickets as we're not allowed to go on our phones in school! 🥺

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.