🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I hadn't waited since yesterday to open my squad box just to get energy. I came close to picking a tile that had a dress I'd want. We don't need things like energy, kash or dye in these boxes. 
    Platform: Android

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    @KalindaKing when are the past TB haircolors aviable in the VB or Lookbooks?!!!!!
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    So happy to have this flag. 💖

IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    @KalindaKing will we get the squad box we didn’t get yesterday? I got mine today but not yesterday...
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
     🥲 please remove cash and energy. I see here is items I don’t own, but none of them in my palette 

😳 That is a horrible pallet! You don't have any items at all. How is this fair to you?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

My palette was this
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    i got lucky with my palette, but cash shouldn’t be in these at all, we already get enough from daily boxes and black boxes
    iOS platform
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Yeah I haven't gotten any squad rewards on both my games even tho everyone signed in to get all 3 rewards. I didn't get the XP or energy either. Idk what to do 
    Half my squad is having the same issue... it's so weird that some people in our squad are getting all 3 gift rewards, but other members of our squad have gotten nothing (we've all been in the same squad since the update) (well, except for 2 people that accidentally got kicked and aren't even able to get back into the squad so they're just missing out on everything until they're able to get back in our squad 😭)
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut any ideas on what's going on with this?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @jwawawa have the leader make the squad public and it will let them in as long as they have sent a request. then change back to private.
    iOS
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    @HeyItsJ what giftbox is that?
    it's the daily gift box from a squad!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @HeyItsJ what clothing items does the squad daily giftbox? Sys items only or past event items also?
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @keke0388 i’m not sure! this might be a past item but i’m not sure, i can check  :)
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @jwawawa have the leader make the squad public and it will let them in as long as they have sent a request. then change back to private.
    We tried that too  :/
    The 2 girls have a timer for when they're able to try joining us again (it was a timer for like 3 or 4 days) 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Does anyone know if the boxes in the squad are still available to open after the time they’re available or do they disappear if we don’t open them right away? Bc they open at 1 am for me and I have to set an alarm so that I don’t have to stay up and remember to open them 💀 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Everyone should get the daily login rewards from Squads now. If you have trouble, you can send me a PM with your game ID and squad ID #. You'll need both IDs for squad-related issues.

The weekend event items will be great for SYS: Yacht Party next week! @kokokokonut will post the SYS spoilers.

Our team has a day off tomorrow and Monday is a holiday in Canada, so I have an extra long weekend! Please contact customer care if anything comes up. I'll catch up on my PMs and review your comments next week. Have a great weekend!
    @KalindaKing will the daily login rewards be backed dated and given to those who missed out the last 2 days? I'd really like to get my gift box from yesterday! Or @kokokokonut do you have any info on this?
    Thanks! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

iOS player 

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    my squad box sucked today! it looked like a regular daily box with the exception of the dress /:

iOS player
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m glad I got a diamond but I was so close to that beautiful dress 😢
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    My box today 🥳
  • itsaureliieitsaureliie Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hi! Does anyone have a blank template for the items available in the squad box ? 
    Thank youuuu ☀️
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I guess no diamond kollection this update? 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.