šŸŽ‚Kimiversary 2021 Wishlist šŸŽšŸ“

Comments

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    i have little to no swimsuits anyone has recommendations which are the best to buy from the kloset???
    23yošŸ¦™,Ā šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§, Android
  • kayligriffinkayligriffin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    i NEED these two again. I lost them on an old game and desperately miss them. Help lol.
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I really hope these things are available during the sale. Can someone confirm, if something is available for diamonds in the voting booth does that mean it can or cannot be in the sale? Iā€™m a little confused about that. Thank you, much love šŸ’•Ā 

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @islaeden if something is available for diamonds in the voting booth then it can still be in the sale! šŸ˜Š
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    @islaeden if something is available for diamonds in the voting booth then it can still be in the sale! šŸ˜Š
    Thank you!! šŸ’•
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    islaeden said:
    I really hope these things are available during the sale. Can someone confirm, if something is available for diamonds in the voting booth does that mean it can or cannot be in the sale? Iā€™m a little confused about that. Thank you, much love šŸ’•Ā 

What is available in the vb can be in the sale, but from what I remember, only the first hair has been available for k stars in the past. Hope they add more stuff this time.Ā 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

Here's some of the stuff I may be buying!! Mostly from the closet.Ā 
    Don't forget to buy clothes and equipment for the upcoming 20 beach themed sys events!! :'D
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Some of these items gonna be available, but I hope to see other ones too šŸ„ŗ

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2021
    islaeden said:

Unavailable items are from sys events and those eyes from a fashion goal, so they not gonna be in sale.. Ballon was a free gift, Iā€™m not sure if it will be added. Ā But the rest items could be in sale
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I added more items to my wishlist. Hope Iā€™ll be able to get all of em.Ā 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    does someone know when the event starts?
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    does someone know when the event starts?
    Usually on 24th June
  • frankinventorfrankinventor Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    šŸ™„šŸ§ when is the kimversary šŸ˜… . Can anybody tell me that.
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited May 2021

Afew things I would like. I really hope the headscarf is available šŸ™ I missed out on the sys oneĀ 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    šŸ™„šŸ§ when is the kimversary šŸ˜… . Can anybody tell me that.
    Somebody's already answered that in the post right above yours. June 24th.Ā 
  • Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Do diamond items sell for kstars when kimversary comes?
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Can anyone recommend me good ways to earn Ā k stars? I try to save and have over 200 (i wouldve had over 300 but accidentally purchased an outfit i didnt wantšŸ„²šŸ™ƒ)
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @jalapeno Try to watch the daily videos. You get 20 k-stars a day unless you make in game purchases then it reduces to 10(I think). You can also get k-stars from businesses if you have any. Itā€™s also good to do tasks during VIP weekend events as I think you get a k-star for each task you finish. Thereā€™s also occasionally double k-star offers so you could try to do some of those. Hopefully this helps. Sorry if you knew all this already.Ā 
    @jalapeno Try to watch the daily videos. You get 20 k-stars a day unless you make in game purchases then it reduces to 10(I think). You can also get k-stars from businesses if you have any. Itā€™s also good to do tasks during VIP weekend events as I think you get a k-star for each task you finish. Thereā€™s also occasionally double k-star offers so you could try to do some of those. Hopefully this helps. Sorry if you knew all this already.Ā 
    I watch the videos daily which really helps (thats also how I accidentally made a purchase in the klosetšŸ¤£)but i have no business,ive always wanted to just dont know the best one to choose and what would give me more profit. What business do you have ,if you have any?

These are the items i was gonna buy ( and maybe lips which would be a 100 extra) so total k stars it would be 1,040 but in half its 520 so reasonable for items i really want
    @jalapeno Sorry for the late response. I have the hair salon in Brooklyn and the boutique in Paris. I believe thatā€™s 10 k-stars a week. I am waiting until after the sale to buy more. Hereā€™s a list of what they all pay out if youā€™d like. I found it on another thread.Ā 
    @jalapeno Sorry for the late response. I have the hair salon in Brooklyn and the boutique in Paris. I believe thatā€™s 10 k-stars a week. I am waiting until after the sale to buy more. Hereā€™s a list of what they all pay out if youā€™d like. I found it on another thread.Ā 
    In total ill need 140 stars and 85 grand to furnish fully and if you get 7 a week and and 4,250 dollars a week youll be making profit in 20 weeks on the stars and moneyĀ 

jalapeno said:
    @jalapeno Sorry for the late response. I have the hair salon in Brooklyn and the boutique in Paris. I believe thatā€™s 10 k-stars a week. I am waiting until after the sale to buy more. Hereā€™s a list of what they all pay out if youā€™d like. I found it on another thread.
    In total ill need 140 stars and 85 grand to furnish fully and if you get 7 a week and and 4,250 dollars a week youll be making profit in 20 weeks on the stars and moneyĀ 

I say that about the Paris boutiqueĀ 

@jalapeno Unfortunately we donā€™t have that long as Kimiversary starts on the 24th of June so your best bet would be to do a lot of offers.Ā 
    @jalapeno Unfortunately we donā€™t have that long as Kimiversary starts on the 24th of June so your best bet would be to do a lot of offers.Ā 
    Yes but its good to know for the future afterwards so thank you!

• Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I fully furnished my London boutique and i don't get 6 kstars only 3.Ā 
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    I just added up my wishlist and divided it by 2 and it came up to over 2,000kstarsā€¦. I only have 1150 kstars šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ I have alot more saving to do lol
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @Nik072898 you can do London boutique twice a week, so 2 times 3 is 6 stars a week. And furnishing the London boutique doesnā€™t make any difference.
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ