All CHARged Up Squad Thread🔥✨ Please DONT post here (unless if you’re a member ;))

Comments

• Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    @lisztomania it’s for  50 k stars. 
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Tokyo_T said:
    @lisztomania it’s for  50 k stars. 
    Oh ok, thank you so much for checking :blush:
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I love edits, so kind of you to do one @Tokyo_T! 😍
    Not really having a lot in my closet for this SYS either this is literally my only good one 😂 but let's hope for the best

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    thank you @Tokyo_T!! & @Christie_KKH i love that look!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    jm323 said:
    thank you @Tokyo_T!! & @Christie_KKH i love that look!
    Thanks doll! Yours is great too, I have one planned with that hoodie as well😅
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    this is a great idea @Tokyo_T ☺️ 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Hey guys! I’m sorry for not being able to be very active lately, I have been very sick so I have mostly just been resting but I’m starting to feel a bit better!💕 My Question of the Day for you guys today is, do you have any fun summer plans and if so what are they?☀️ For me, I don’t have any set plans for summer at the moment, but my family and I just moved to a new house with a pool a couple months ago, so I will likely just be relaxing outside by the pool all summer lol!
    edited May 2021
    Love this idea @Tokyo_T ! Hope this works 🥰

She/Her
    iOS Player
    Awh, glad to see you posting again @AnnaKKH_ and I hope you'll be better again!  Rest and remember to stay hydrated! ❤️🤗
    And for the question of the day, I'm planning to move this summer which I'm so ready for and just settling in. But I hopefully will get my vaccine by summer & just appreciate my health, new home & my birthday 😊 ready for long hikes!! 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Please feel better! @AnnaKKH_
    QOTD: just got back from Florida and enjoyed the beach, pool and beautiful weather. Now currently redoing our deck and getting ready for some fun days and nights outdoor :)
    @AnnaKKH_ Hi Ana, hope you feel better soon <3 
    And to answer the question, I don't really have any plans. In my country we are struggling so much with COVID rn and vaccination is going slowly. I'll probably just binge watch a bunch of series 😅
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @AnnaKKH_ hope you feel better soon!!💕
    I am so excited for the summer holidays! I plan to stay pretty close to home, at my summerhouse most of the time because of covid. Also I am getting a puppy in a month so I’ll probably be very busy with him!🥰

Dolls! I got so many items from my picks. I’ve never been so lucky!!! I got 2 dyes and 2 tickets but the rest was the clothing and the laptop 😮 

Dolls! I got so many items from my picks. I’ve never been so lucky!!! I got 2 dyes and 2 tickets but the rest was the clothing and the laptop 😮 

OMG thats so lucky! I'm so torn about opening boxes bc my palettes AND picks are just awful but there's so many possibilities & I looove the new look 😍
    I was so set on not opening any SS boxes (because we all know the odds are terrible) but I loved the items so much I opened three anyways. I got super lucky and got the shoes and the dress!
    So here are some of the outfits I’m planning on doing for this weekends SYS🥰

@lilirose98 you’re so lucky you got the laptop! I’ve wanted it for forever!😊
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I hope you get well soon @AnnaKKH_ 💖.  My plan for this summer is to do literally nothing lol, I just want to relax.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
    @Ninish I didn’t even know about it. Is it something you can buy if I add to my lookbook? 
    @Christie_KKH I was hesitant at first but I got the dress, shoes and the blazer first time so I went again and got the hair, dye and tickets and I wanted the hand held so I went again and got the laptop, jacket and dye. The handheld wasn’t even there. I bought a package so I hope you dolls get something for it. 
    @lilirose98 unfortunately I think it’s an old SYS item so I don’t think it’s something we can buy from the lookbooks!
    And your purchase gave us 2 diamonds so thanks so much for that!💕

This is so random, but how do you have so much dye I’m jealous lol 🥴, I only have 12 pink and 13 purple 😂.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Heres my doll for the Sys. You’re so kind to do an edit @Tokyo_T ☺️
    Qotd- This summer I plan on going to school and finishing my AA in criminal justice to transfer into a university. Also I do plan on going to Chicago and I don’t know the other place as well. I have to get out this Vegas heat when I can lol. 
    @lilirose98 really made me give in & I WAS SO LUCKY TOO THANK YOU 😍😂
    I got  a free ticket & the dress in my first box & opened another one and got the boots! 🎊

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    is this preppy?? (for some reason I dont have the París background lol)

@Christie_KKH that is so awesome! 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I chased the hair as I love it so much I didn’t take a ss of one pallette I don’t know why but must’ve been bad lol! Never gone this crazy 😂
    See as I got them may aswell use them! Thankyou @Tokyo_T
    Hope you’re starting to feel better @AnnaKKH_ sounds like you needed the rest! 
    Also QOTD.. this summer I don’t have many plans, don’t really want to book anything as unsure with covid.. but me and my partner just bought a house and we’re currently renovating that as it was a mess when we bought it 😂
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    I never open the ss boxes but couldn’t resist trying for the heathers outfit and I managed to get the dress! 

@Tokyo_T! Can’t wait to see the edit you’re so kind to do one! 
    QOTD:
    I’ve got tickets for Reading festival so hopefully Covid is all gone by then 🤞🏼 I also might go to London to see a musical (potentially Heathers ironically) and also go down to Cornwall to see my Gran for a long weekend. Apart from that I’ll just be enjoying freedom if lockdown has been lifted by then and going out and doing as much as I can and seeing as many people as I can.

I submitted this look. I think she looks pretty and hope it does well :). I’m not sure if it’s on theme though. 
    This is how my first look went.. perfect 😂
    edited May 2021
    @Tokyo_T, I think it’s great that you’re doing a group edit, I’m so excited to see the end result 🙂.  I did two outfits, I hope these are preppy enough lol.  I also don’t have the Paris background, I thought I did though.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖