✨ Pink Ladies Squad Thread ✨

Comments

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Tova_kkh said:
    Omg guys!! I’ve been waiting for this collection to come back in my rotation ever since it was released and it finally did!! 🤩 soo happy that I managed to get the bundle now since I’ve always been in love with this hair 😍 definitely makes up for the fact that I got a champagne dye in my squad box today 😂
    I love that kollection too!! I finished it recently 🥰
  • Tova_kkhTova_kkh Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    loraainec said:
    Tova_kkh said:
    Omg guys!! I’ve been waiting for this collection to come back in my rotation ever since it was released and it finally did!! 🤩 soo happy that I managed to get the bundle now since I’ve always been in love with this hair 😍 definitely makes up for the fact that I got a champagne dye in my squad box today 😂
    I love that kollection too!! I finished it recently 🥰
    Yess I noticed earlier this week that your doll was wearing that hair and got so jealous 😂 it’s a beautiful collection 🤩
  • millenafelixmillenafelix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Thank you @periimia for buying one of my items! ❤️❤️ I was very excited when I saw an alert in the inbox
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Thank you @periimia for buying one of my items! ❤️❤️ I was very excited when I saw an alert in the inbox
    You re welcome honey🙏I really wanna buy these shoes tight combo .Thank u for adding that in ur lookbook 😂☺️
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Threw in some new items in my look book! I’ll probably rotate out looks every week or so. Loving this squad so far, y’all rock ♥️
  • valeetolar9valeetolar9 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hey! I deleted all my lookbooks and started again, still no show? :(
  • renataemyyrenataemyy Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hey everyone!! My name is Renata, I'm from Brazil and I'm 24 years old. Sorry I'm (very) late,  but it's just because I don't understand so much about this forum. But everyday I learn something new with my besties @loraainec, @millenafelix and @nathaliast. Thanks girls btw ❤
    I also downloaded the game a few years ago, but I'm a daily player since last year, just like my friends here.

Oh, and my doll's name is Kenata, because I wish I was Kris' daughter 🤣
    Nope😔
  • nathaliastnathaliast Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Tova_kkh said:
    Can you believe this Kollection never appear to me 😭😭 That's my dream!!! So happy for you babe 😘
    No 🥺
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Much better pick tonight ☺️
    I just realized I didn't put any jewelry on, I was excited to get this outfit 😂
    The details on the top are so pretty. I'm going to try to use it for my next sys look, Idk if it will do well for this theme or not. I couldn't find shoes that for it perfectly, so I threw these on.🤷🏻‍♀️

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I think we should have some fun in our squad. Maybe have a question of the day (something about ourselves or things we enjoy), show our OOTD, maybe have a weekly theme and everyone submit a look? Idk just a few ideas that popped in my mind. What do y'all think?

Also, if anyone has a birthday coming up let me know so I can wish you a happy born day!🥰🥳
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Tova_kkh said:
    Can you believe this Kollection never appear to me 😭😭 That's my dream!!! So happy for you babe 😘
    Thank you!! 🥰 I hope it’ll appear for you soon, I never thought I’d get it back either 😅
    I think we should have some fun in our squad. Maybe have a question of the day (something about ourselves or things we enjoy), show our OOTD, maybe have a weekly theme and everyone submit a look? Idk just a few ideas that popped in my mind. What do y'all think?

Also, if anyone has a birthday coming up let me know so I can wish you a happy born day!🥰🥳
    That sounds like an amazing idea! 🤩
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Just got the same dye color of yesterday... 🤡

iOS | Brazil
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

I loved the idea! We can create a list with the names and each one adds its own date 🥳 
    iOS | Brazil
  • anti9696anti9696 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

So happy we get one each day, I’d love to get the hair on the top ☺️🤞🏻
    MaFe said:
    Just got the same dye color of yesterday... 🤡

OMG so many cool items, so unfair that you got this dye! 🤡
    My box dont have nothing cool:

Such a great ideia! I am in total favor 😘😘

Btw my birthday it’s June 2nd! About to make 21 in quarentine 😭
    edited May 2021

loved the idea to!     
    My birthday is: 04/26 ♉️
    (I only won the taurus purse to “taurus season” in sys 😭)

I loved your ideas! I think we can also post inspos for SYS here!
    I loved the new kollection! I am saving my Ks for kimiversary, but I couldn’t help it to take a spin at least one time. I was lucky but my goal was the max prize 😢 but now I stopped myself

I got the shorts on my free box, so I decided to try the shirt (and of course I didn’t get it):

I’m so regretted and mad at myself for spending more than 200 kstars on this!!!! All my savings for kimiversary 😩
    On my squad box I got kstars, I wanted the skirt but I’m satisfied with my picking bc at least I escaped from dyes!!!!

My birthday is gonna be next week guys.I will turn in to 24 😂Also I am a gemine✌️
    27th of may☺️
    Btw I love the idea 💕💕
  • camillahcamillah Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi guys my name is Camilla and I’m from Brazil, sorry if i didn’t introduce myself before! I used to play the game years ago but I uninstalled and then start to play again a few months ago and I’m became addicted. I’m new at the forum and I feel like an old lady here because I’m a little confused but I’m gonna learn hahah Anyway, this is my doll, Callie Torres and I’m very happy to join the squad!  

Omg, I absolutely love the idea!!! We really could get to know each other better.

I just turned 24 2 months ago, on 03/29. ♈
    I just wanted to say that I'm sooooo proud of me for being able to reply a post!!! Hahahaha 😂😂
    As I said when I introduced myself to you, I don't know a lot about the forum yet, I'm learning day by day 😅

Baby steps, right?! Hahaha
    I just wanted to say that I'm sooooo proud of me for being able to reply a post!!! Hahahaha 😂😂
    As I said when I introduced myself to you, I don't know a lot about the forum yet, I'm learning day by day 😅

Baby steps, right?! Hahaha
    I’m so proud of you babe 🥰 You’re going to loooove the forum, I’ve learned so much here! ❤️
    @renataemyy thank you for buying from me! 🥰 I love this hair! Saw your doll was wearing it and it looks so good on you! 🤩