Join A Squad To Get More Rewards!

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Guess questions arent being addressed as usual- go figure
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kalinda said they are investigating the problem with daily rewards, and why some lookbooks are not viewable.  I believe they we’re asking for IDs to be sent privately if Lookbooks aren’t viewable in order to check what the problem is.   I’ll ask for clarification @mandamay76 about reportting this, or whether it’s a wipespread issue.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut must have missed it thanks!
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    got a diamond in my squad daily rewards box 🎉
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @odalysflowers how do you get a squad giftbox? I still haven’t gotten one in two days!!!! Or said it was in my mailbox but it wasn’t? 
    It said it was in my mailbox but it wasn’t? 
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @keke0388 not sure. I got a notification when I opened the game today and it took me to the squad screen and it said to collect my rewards.. it collected the rewards and opened the screen to choose my box. Yesterday I checked it and it said the rewards were already collected but I never collected any rewards...

Ok
  • JennKKHJennKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Is there any specifications on how many minutes you need to spend on the game to count as part of the “daily login”? Under Kalinda’s FAQ it says we just need to load the game. 13 of us have said we played today because we all collected our SYS prizes this morning but the counter is saying only 11 of us logged in today. 
    iOS 🇨🇦

• candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I'm in a different group but I'm also facing something similar. The counter has also logged us at 11, but at least 12 dolls in my group have logged in today.
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Same with us! Maybe is a glitch?
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    My Squad rewards just refreshed for the day but I didn’t get any of the rewards?? and it just started the daily login count thing over. 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited May 2021
    my squad’s log in counter was stuck at 11, but we were still awarded the box!

hoping others have the same luck 💕 i know we were all very worried 😅

edit: just to clarify, when i collected the reward it said 14 of us logged in even though our counter only showed 11
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I collected my rewards today but it did not let me open a box :( What can I do to get that box I missed?
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Woah 4 diamonds in my pallete
     I read someone said you had to play  for 15minutes, but I don’t know if that was accurate.  I’ll try and find out Monday.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JennKKHJennKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    JennKKH said:
    Is there any specifications on how many minutes you need to spend on the game to count as part of the “daily login”? Under Kalinda’s FAQ it says we just need to load the game. 13 of us have said we played today because we all collected our SYS prizes this morning but the counter is saying only 11 of us logged in today. 
    Just as an update we still got our daily login box this morning and it said all our members signed in. Definitely seems like there’s a glitch with the counter 
    iOS 🇨🇦

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I picked dyes from those boxes for 2 days straight! I feel sooo unlucky 😢😩

Edit: 3 days straight!
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can we get the option to gift other members in our squad in the future ? 🥰
    We need to have a special photo booth for the squad
    Or can the members show up in our current photo booth ?!  That would be perfect ♥️

Cuz finally I got to meet my IOS friends 
    I really want to gift them and take photos with them 😭💔
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    My sister and I  joined a squad but really want to be able to chat with them I should have joined one where I know the name of the people. Or at least have seen them on FB I am a bit lost woth this squad stuff
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    my first box was so good, this second one is just underwhelming ): i was so excited to open it too 

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Welp 🙃🙃
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Can we have an option to be able to chat with our Squad members please? That would be so cool! 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    The amount of dye and energy in these boxes is wayyy to much! 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hey not sure if this has been asked/answered but if I buy something from a squad members lookbook thats available in the kloset will my squad member get a reward? Or is the reward only for diamond items? Also it would be nice to extend this feature to the voting booth and give rewards to players when someone buys an item from ‘get this look’ 😁

Edit: I see that Kalinda addressed this question literally on the first page of this thread 😅 and the answer is that it’s diamond items only
  • KendalllKendalll Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    Can we get squad rewards for when people buy the promo ticket pack? 
    The box prize distribution is not fair at all - some girls getting 4 items in their box in my squad daily I need a lot of things still but I have had one item in my box each day never more than that - with those odds I’ll never get the things I want and need 
    Tazzy21 said:
    My sister and I  joined a squad but really want to be able to chat with them I should have joined one where I know the name of the people. Or at least have seen them on FB I am a bit lost woth this squad stuff
    If you leave a squad you have to wait 3 days before joining a new one, but maybe it’s worth it to leave, and find a squad here for you & your sister.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary