FULL - Squadin Squad -Members Only

Comments

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @thenailaholic yeah but the time on the forum is différent for everyone. For example I am GMT 2 I suppose you are GMT-5
    I read is the time zone of central states
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    justjoey said:
    Sent over my request! And feeling a diamond purchase in my future so I’ll wait till it gets approved 🙈 
    Approved!
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    So right now we have full squad ? 😇
    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• xoKerixoKeri Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    This is so exciting! I’m just a few diamonds short of getting those fall leaves 🥰 (idc if I’m basic 🙋🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️😂)
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    xoKeri said:
    This is so exciting! I’m just a few diamonds short of getting those fall leaves 🥰 (idc if I’m basic 🙋🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️😂)
    I can save them in my look book for when you want them. They are one of my favorite auras though I am for sure basic 😂
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited May 2021
    It’s one of the only auras I have so as you can imagine, I use it all the time.😂😂 Let me know if you want me to add it to the look book. 
    Edit: Lol nvm. Jezebelle already made a really cute look with it already. 
    @justjoey Thank you for your gift to the squad. Much appreciated!🤗💜
  • justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I haven’t played too too long but happy to add anything to my lookbook if I’ve got what anyone is looking for! 🤗

Thank you Joey!! ♥️♥️ @justjoey

List Squadin Squad

1. Trinity @SDC93 GMT-6
    2. Vi @viola GMT+2
    3. Eden @eden_ GMT-7
    4. Mackenzie Hollister @MackenzieHollister GMT-4
    5. Ivy @imazora GMT-4
    6. Bridget @thenailaholic GMT-5
    7. Mackenzie @MackenziePL GMT+2
    8. Jezebel @jezebelle GMT-4
    9. Keri @xoKeri GMT-4
    10. Anulika @Anulika GMT+5.30
    11. Kyla @Kyla_Kkh GMT-7
    12. Z @kokokokonut GMT-4
    13. Samantha @samantha143 GMT+1
    14. Gabrielle @leela147 GMT+1
    15. Joey @justjoey
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @viola I THINK gmt -5 would be right. The way they do time is just strange and I don’t like it 🤣
    Also, thank you, @justjoey!!
  • leela147leela147 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Thank you for the diamonds! @justjoey and @imazora
    Ivy and Joey, thank you for your gift!
    Thank you for the gift Ivy! 💜
    I’ve updated my lookbook!  Some of my old looks were….. not great…. This game has come a long way baby! 
     Okay these look books are dangerous.. I’m thinking about getting new eyes... thoughts..? 1-agree 2-like
    justjoey said:
     Okay these look books are dangerous.. I’m thinking about getting new eyes... thoughts..? 1-agree 2-like
    Ugh I’m struggling too!!  I’ve been saving for the other ombré lips (the lined ones) but I keep slipping up. I’m finally back to 30, but the struggle is real!  I love the second eyes on your doll!
    I’ve been saving up for one of the two ombré lips but the look books are so cute I don’t know what to do.😭 I currently have 23 diamonds(I usually waste them on boxes or kollections) Should I continue saving or buy something cute and/or useful for sys events ? 
    Ugh the struggle is so real! I’ve had good luck with the diamond boxes before but not this week.. I’m also waiting for a diamond collection to come back for some other eyes. 

I think keep saving unless there’s something you’re super excited about right now! 
    I’ve been saving up for one of the two ombré lips but the look books are so cute I don’t know what to do.😭 I currently have 23 diamonds(I usually waste them on boxes or kollections) Should I continue saving or buy something cute and/or useful for sys events ? 
    Honestly I feel like for how dang hard it is to save diamonds I’m usually on board with facial features or auras. Otherwise we earn a lot of clothes each month, and we have two sales a year for TB items. On the other hand that cute denim dress with clear sleeves is so cute that I try to forget it exists lol
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Hey dolls! Were any of you able to collect your daily box today? It said I collected it but never let me choose a box to open :(
    @SDC93 This is so hard!!!😭😭😭 I think I’m gonna be a big girl and keep saving for the lips. I still don’t know which one to get though.🙈
    @eden_ you have to write to support sadly. I opened mine without problems (1 blue dye😓) 
    SDC93 said:
    justjoey said:
    Ugh I’m struggling too!!  I’ve been saving for the other ombré lips (the lined ones) but I keep slipping up. I’m finally back to 30, but the struggle is real!  I love the second eyes on your doll!
    I’m looking for new lips too and I like the ombré ones, but I want to wait 1 month for kimiversary.
    There are usually a lot of offers. Maybe this year there also diamonds offers or something that costs diamonds will be on sale for kstars.
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

My squad box! Could have picked worse but I normally choose the box with the hair so I’m sad I missed that one 😢
    & thanks for the gifts Joey and Ivy! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    Thank you so much Joey and Ivy! 💕 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

Yesterday I got dye, so i’m really happy with my pick!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    Ugh okay, you guys are good influences.. I'm going to wait till kimiversary and make a decison.. tbh I'll probably end up getting both eventually  :#

I have not had good luck with these squad boxes yet.. (cash and dye) but it looks like there's potential!
    I got dye both times. Blue and grey so far!