All CHARged Up Squad ThreadšŸ”„āœØ Please DONT post here (unless if youā€™re a member ;))

Comments

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    QOTD: I dont really have summer plans, just being with my family and my beautiful cats, I guess IĀ“ll hang out with some friends but only that c:
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @Madison101 lol, unfortunately chasing diamond boxes and sometimes Iā€™m hoping to get a specific color and use a diamond here and there and get the colors I donā€™t need šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. I wish I could gift you some!Ā 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    qotd: my summer plans are to get a internship/job! iā€™ve applied to many, so hopefully i get a response back from someone soon šŸ¤ž
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    Still not an item but Iā€™m happy with stars šŸ˜Š

• tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @AnnaKKH_ I hope youā€™ll be feeling better soon, Annna!!

QOTD: Iā€™m actually going to Austria for 2 weeks on June 12th :) I work fulltime, so three more weeks of work and Iā€™ll have three weeks off of work. And then my summer will be a lot of working šŸ„² But Iā€™ll plan some fun things in the evenings or the weekends.Ā 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @Tokyo_T just noticed you said browns and beiges sorry about that! So I changed the colour
    Todayā€™s pick :)
    @lilirose98 nice you picked something! I got stars ā˜ŗļø
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Everyone these fits are gorgeous!! I was half way done with the pic, when the app closed me out and the picture didnā€™t get saved šŸ„². But it will be up today.Ā 
    @AnnaKKH_ I hope you feel better!Ā 
    Ā Ā QOTD: I almost never plan for summer, just cause something will come up and Iā€™ll have that. But Iā€™ll probably just chill.Ā 
    Hey Dolls, so today I had picked stars in the kollection boxes and the boxes with the new outfit with the luggage. I didnā€™t get the stars and after reaching customer support they told me to close the game and they should be there when I open it. That didnā€™t happen so I removed the app and downloaded it again and now Iā€™m locked out. Iā€™ve contacted support but I donā€™t know how long itā€™s going to take for me to have access again :(. Iā€™ll keep you posted. Itā€™s been 2 hours already.Ā 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    hi dolls, sorry for being quiet yesterday, my allergies really killed me & i was offline for most of the day. @AnnaKKH_ i hope you feel better soon!!!! & @lilirose98 that's horrible, i hope they figure this out for you soon!!!Ā 
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
    Omg @lilirose98 Iā€™m so sorry that happened, hopefully because you have already been speaking with them and have the proof of purchase they should hopefully get it all sorted out for you! šŸ¤žšŸ¼šŸ’•
    Here is the final result! Hope yā€™all like it ā˜ŗļø

I havenā€™t edited anything since 8th grade which was a long time ago, so if weā€™re stepping over each others shoes pls ignore that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
    @lilirose98 this happened to me but with a diamond kollection. Keep contacting the support team, theyā€™ll either send you the k stars you spent or send the k stars you earned. But I hope it gets fixed soon.Ā 
    Thank you everyone! The worst part is Iā€™m locked out and canā€™t play :(. Itā€™s almost 5 hours and support hasnā€™t responded.Ā 
    @Tokyo_T you did an amazing job! Thank you so much. Our dolls look so beautiful šŸ¤©Ā 
    @lilirose98 contact kalinda, idk if she can help or not but itā€™s a long shot. And thanks doll!ā¤ļø
    Tokyo_T said:
    @lilirose98 contact kalinda, idk if she can help or not but itā€™s a long shot. And thanks doll!ā¤ļø
    Will do! Thank you šŸ˜ŠĀ 
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Wow @Tokyo_T I love your editšŸ˜ Sorry I wasnā€™t able to post a pic of my doll in time so I couldnā€™t make it in the picture but thereā€™s always next time! Also thank you for everyone who sent me get well wishes, I have really appreciated it a lotšŸ’• Thankfully I have been feeling much better and I am now able to enjoy the warm weather outside where I am. My question of the day for you guys is: if you could travel anywhere in the world for free, where would it be and why?šŸŒŽāœØ
    Tokyo_T said:
    Here is the final result! Hope yā€™all like it ā˜ŗļø

Soooo beautiful!!!
    QOTD: I think it would be a trip around Scandinavia! I love the landscape and it is an amazing place to hike. And I would really want to see the Northern Lights.
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    QOTD: I love my contry Mexico so much, if i could travel anywhere for free, it would be Mexico, all of it, know every single corner of it, every beach, every pueblo magico, every big touristic attraction, everything. Mexico is so culturally diverse, every place is very different from each other.
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    QOTD:
    It would either have to say the remaining 7 wonders of the world (original) that I havenā€™t been to because itā€™s a dream of mine to go to them all/where they were or Disney land in Florida because I just love all things DisneyĀ 
    edited May 2021

My pick this morning. Iā€™ve always loved this dress :)Ā 
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Sorry for being so late, haha. So QOTD first:Ā  traveling isn't really my thing in the traditional sense I'm too anxious haha but I'd really love to have a stay in the beautiful woods of Bavaria hahašŸ˜‚

AND I FINALLY PICKED AN ITEMšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ butĀ  my palettes lack items in general but I think that's because there's not soo many yet and I own a lot already šŸ¤”

• Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Tokyo_T said:
    Will do! Thank you šŸ˜ŠĀ 
    Hey doll, could they help you? šŸ¤”šŸ„ŗ
    I was once locked out of my game for 3 days but bc I switched devices 2 times in a row but I hope you can play again!Ā 
    Tokyo_T said:
    Will do! Thank you šŸ˜ŠĀ 
    Hey doll, could they help you? šŸ¤”šŸ„ŗ
    I was once locked out of my game for 3 days but bc I switched devices 2 times in a row but I hope you can play again!Ā 
    Not as of yet :(. Itā€™s because my game was glitching so I removed it and downloaded they say that Iā€™ve been locked and have to wait 3 days. I told them that was unacceptable especially with squads and how was I suppose to know that would happen. Their customer service is very crappy. If they put that in place they have the power to unlock my game. Iā€™m hoping they listen. I got kalinda involved as well as koko. Iā€™ll let you all know what happens. Iā€™m sad because Iā€™m going to lose the SYS prices as well as GB and I donā€™t know whatā€™s going to happen with our squad. I donā€™t want to lose you dolls.Ā 

• thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    QOTD:
    Iā€™ve been lucky enough to travel a lot, so if I could pick one country to visit for free, Iā€™d either want to go back to Germany or visit Morocco for the first time.
    The people in Germany were so kind and welcoming to me, so Iā€™d visit again in a heartbeat. They also had really nice trains, which made it easy and inexpensive to get around. At least, thatā€™s what I remember from my stay like 13 years ago šŸ˜…
    Otherwise Iā€™d want to visit Morocco. Tangier looks like it has beautiful architecture, and Iā€™ve heard the food is really good.
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited May 2021
    qotd: i would want to travel to Japan, itā€™s such a breathtaking place that i would love to visit!Ā 

i didnā€™t pick anything today, i really want that hair in the top left corner. i wish there was an option to watch an ad and allow us to pick another box Ā šŸ˜©

āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā