🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Happy with my pick! This purse is one of a handful of earnables I missed in the old SYS.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Good pick today!

Maybe it will come in handy for the current SYS!

She/Her
    Android
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Hey dolls! Thinking about becoming gold vip for a month, does anyone know if it’s possible to get one of these outfits in a vip quest, even though they’re in the kloset? Because if that’s the case, I’m gonna pass 😅

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @yezx I was gold VIP for 6 months last year, and I never got any of those items as my monthly reward :) I hope that helps!!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Thank you @thelifeofRaeRae, that sounds like my cue to give Glu money. 
    Wish my squad got something out of it too! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Bad pick from my 3rd box. It was one single ice blue dye. Also why do I keep getting Kstars for a squad member's diamond purchases? It should be what they bought.
    Platform: Android

• electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hi, does anyone have the list of itens available on Get this look? I did some searching here but couldn't find anything... thanks in advance!
    ♥️ Android free player ♥️
    English is not my first language
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    There's a glitch with the back button in the storage, it's overlapped by the categories icon.

Android player. 👾
    @SamanaKKH I keep getting that hairstyle and dress in my boxes so I guess I'll get them eventually but I don't know how many tries it'll take. 

• CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    want to buy this for the eye look, but i know i’ll never use the hair 😭 someone talk me in or out of it
    If you are only getting for the eyes, it isn’t worth it. I rarely see that dress being used, and the eyes hardly ever score well from what I’ve seen.
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @KalindaKing hi Kalinda! Are the items from the diamond boxes available to purchase for diamonds in 6/12 months from when they are released or will they be a one time thing? 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️

asalaxo said:
    boujeejen said:
    am i the only one that feels these palettes are justified.. it’s a free gift just for playing as you normally would. i got 1 dye and i wasn’t disappointed bc i know there’s another chance tmrw + it cost me nothing. 
    edit; we all know better than to expect glu to give us items daily(or large quantities of stars, gems, etc.), when we sometimes don’t even get them in the boxes we pay for 😭 
    I feel the same way since it’s a daily box but cash shouldn’t be in there.
     Personally, I DON’T feel like the palettes are justified. It’s basically a second daily box, and is unfair when other dolls are getting several actual items when there are others who are missing quite a bit of items only getting cash/dye/energy. We already have several ways to get these items.
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    is vip the same weekend as kimiversary this month?
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    I don't think so
    Usually the VIP event comes before the Kimversary event 💔
    Meanwhile VIP event and Black Friday are at the same time 🥰❤️
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Third day in, and still no items when I’m missing tons. What’s the goddamn point, GLU? Why do some dolls get multiple items in their palettes, and some dolls none? If this continues, there’s no incentive to be in a squad. These are the same damn items (except diamonds) that we get in the daily gift boxes. Between this and my shitty ass scores since this update, I’m at the point where I feel pushed to quit. This game has went from being a fun outlet to being a complete joke.
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Third day in, and still no items when I’m missing tons. What’s the goddamn point, GLU? Why do some dolls get multiple items in their palettes, and some dolls none? If this continues, there’s no incentive to be in a squad. These are the same damn items (except diamonds) that we get in the daily gift boxes. Between this and my shitty ass scores since this update, I’m at the point where I feel pushed to quit. This game has went from being a fun outlet to being a complete joke.
    Same thing here, i didn't get any prize, those are my boxes from today and yesterday:

I really don't get it, how other dolls get more items in their boxes but i get 1 and 3 dyes, it's really unfair and those boxes are useless, they need to stop putting dyes in every box type we have in the game, especially because we only get 1 dye and it's the same dyes we get from the sys and the daily box and every other box... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

Johanaa said:
    Beth0401 said:
    I don't think so
    Usually the VIP event comes before the Kimversary event 💔
    Meanwhile VIP event and Black Friday are at the same time 🥰❤️
    That sucks! Thankyou for letting me know💋
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    We need two more active/daily members in our Squad in case you're interested join us 🥰❤️

🦋Android Player🦋
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Very unlucky today
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I’ve wanted that handheld for so longgg 😔
  • jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    If anyone wants to please come join my squad TheGarden
    For my next squad box, I think I'm just going to close my eyes and pick a random tile. Overthinking what I pick isn't working out for me. Energy again with the 4th.  :/

What a shocking box, at first I was really excited to open these😂 they are basically another daily gift box full of kash energy and dye and do not make me excited atall what a shame 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.