Join the “Not A Squad” squad (I’m working on the name)

124Next

Comments

• ana_schwingelana_schwingel Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    We need one more login to the box prize 🤞🏻
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Hey guys! I’m back and I updated (finally!!) and created a squad. The name is Not A Squad no2, I’ll send a photo of the number tag as well so y’all can type it, please reply to me on here if you’ve sent a request! 

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Is everyone in the discord group?
    I don’t mean to start anything but, kinda makes me feel bad that I was left out of the squad I created... 
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I don’t mean to start anything but, kinda makes me feel bad that I was left out of the squad I created... 
    I’m so so sorry that it made you feel bad and left out, me and Dee asked if we should save a slot for you but I assumed since you didn’t say anything (at least that I saw) you didn’t want us too, and you said you were gonna make a second one when you were ready to play so it genuinely was just a misunderstanding. I didn’t think you’d be playing for a while but you’re the one who made me feel so welcome and comfortable joining the group, so I would be more than happy to leave and you can take my place. I don’t want you to feel like you were purposefully excluded. 
    a1335 said:
    I’m so so sorry that it made you feel bad and left out, me and Dee asked if we should save a slot for you but I assumed since you didn’t say anything (at least that I saw) you didn’t want us too, and you said you were gonna make a second one when you were ready to play so it genuinely was just a misunderstanding. I didn’t think you’d be playing for a while but you’re the one who made me feel so welcome and comfortable joining the group, so I would be more than happy to leave and you can take my place. I don’t want you to feel like you were purposefully excluded. 
    I understand and it’s alright, I’ll see if I can join another squad but I do wish y’all the best with this! (No that isn’t sarcasm lol) it’s my fault for not replying at all and that’s ok! But thank you so much for responding and making me feel better 🥺
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    a1335 said:
    I understand and it’s alright, I’ll see if I can join another squad but I do wish y’all the best with this! (No that isn’t sarcasm lol) it’s my fault for not replying at all and that’s ok! But thank you so much for responding and making me feel better 🥺
    Of course! Are you sure though? I really don’t want you to feel forced out, but I’m glad I could at least make you feel a bit better. If you change your mind, just send me a message and you can have my spot 💗
    a1335 said:
    a1335 said:
    Of course! Are you sure though? I really don’t want you to feel forced out, but I’m glad I could at least make you feel a bit better. If you change your mind, just send me a message and you can have my spot 💗
    No no it’s alright! I asked @daenaera for the discord link so I can talk to y’all and become friends n stuff 🥺
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I’ve sent a request on discord just now, my user name is the same as here🥰