🗳️✨ SYS 5/20/21 SYS - Preppy & Posh✨🗳️

Comments

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    milrist said:
    Oh @asta I absolutely love your looks and the color scheme you went with, I can't believe how low your scores are!! 
    awww thank you so much! you cheered me up a bit 🥲🥲
  • TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

My looks so far 🥺 I’m trying my best with the little clothing I own 🥺 and yes I do love to change the hair color of my doll.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

My looks so far 🥺 I’m trying my best with the little clothing I own 🥺 and yes I do love to change the hair color of my doll.
    You have a very good closet wow’ you’re looks are great and you’re scoring great ! Good job love 
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Changed skin color, hair color, types of styles and nothing matters. Algorithm decided this week will be mostly 30s. Gotta love how I’m forced to use tickets to get the last earnable or to get ts items only to get these joke ass scores. Thank you so much GLU algorithm. Thank you for not allowing me to get even the first earnable despite being halfway through the event. You’re the best! 👍🏽
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @naeusts goes perfectly with your red hair 👩‍🦰 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @ViennaKKH Thank you so much 💕,Good luck to you too❣️
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I’ve finished for this SYS as I don’t like the Ts and can’t use the 2nd earnable, I’m slightly annoyed these are my scores when I don’t need them but here’s my lowest, highest and favourite looks 

• tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

Hope I’m not being a bother @brunakkh but where is this hairstyle from? 
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Keeping it Classy @YoMomma
    Bags: Di by Diana Carter ✨

GIRL YOU ARE SO TALENTED I NEEDA KNOW HOW YOU DO THE CONTOUR OMG 🥺🥺
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

3 times 35 in a row 🤔 ... I loved my third look 😫
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited May 2021
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

Really happy with my scores!!

My looks 5-8:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    1-4 ⭐️

5-8 ⭐️
    Hope I get the earnable hair 🥺🙏🏻
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Last SYS I started out with scores of 30 and 28 and didn’t break 40, and my last over 50 score was the Taurus SYS. I feel like my scores are potentially higher because I bought a diamond pack and triple threat (I was obsessed with the diamond box this weekend) and whenever I spend money it seems to = higher SYS scores (especially since I don’t think my looks are even that on point). Also the first time ever I’ve got a 60 and stayed in the 50s for the look after – let alone a 59?!?! – maybe that 60s thread has finally made Glu change things!!! 

• anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited May 2021
    For the past two SYS events my scores have all been in the 30s when I usually score much higher. Not to say that my looks are perfect but like many other dolls on here they deserve better and ESPECIALLY knowing that no matter what you try you can’t get a good score anyway really affects the joy in playing.
    I already notice myself opening the game less and I’m not excited about creating a new look because I know it doesn’t matter how cute or creative it is. It won’t result in a better score.
    So here’s to hoping the algorithm works in my favor next week, or even better an unrigged SYS system.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited May 2021
    The last few SYSs have been awful for me so I'm really pleased with these scores. Apart from the 34, of course😄 But at least they've been going up so far.

The 50 was a pleasant surprise. I thought using flat shoes would only earn me about 35 votes. I've never had a 60 in any SYS so 58 is amazing for me.
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    The earnable dress scores amazing! Highest score i have gotten in the past few SYSes😊 I always get the best scores when i don't care about TS items and just want a silver box😄

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @YoMomma awww thank you babes ❤
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

This is fine 
  • juIiajuIia Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

i don’t have many clothes for this sys bc it’s not my style, but i feel like i tried a few different approaches and i still get the same score 😓 i liked the look that got the least points the most 😂
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @tofutanvikkh tysm ! 🙈💕 Just use any editing app that has an airbrush brush. It does takes a bit of practice to get right.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 5-7 ✨
    This game is hating on everyone this weekend 

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    After more than a month of struggling to reach 40 or even the last earnable, it feels nice to break 50 again. I just hope Glu gives us all the opportunity to get fair scores again! 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Looks 1-8 🤗 I’m edging closer to the dreaded 60 😥
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I'd love to wear this look but everyone seeing my underwear does not exactly scream preppy to me :D
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Got dress with 7th look. Happy to see hight score ☺️

iOS player 

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @tofutanvikkh Im not entirely sure where its from since I got it in a sale (which means there is high chances its gonna be on the kloset for kimiversary), but maybe @pristineperson can help, since she is the encyclopedia ninja 🥰
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Look 5-8 ✨ 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Uhhh okay…
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.