💎 Diamond Squad 💎 Open (14/15)

Comments

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I actually got a hair!!!! Can’t believe it!! And this one is so cute too!

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Nooooo. There were so many cute hairstyles in this palette 😭😭!!!
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Nooooo. There were so many cute hairstyles in this palette 😭😭!!!

I know!! There were so many good things to get and I ended up with energy 😭
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Finally I have top to complete this set! It’ll be useful during next SYS ☺️

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I got a pretty good pallet and I love the one I chose! I had 5 items in my pallet this time. The detail on the top of the dress is really pretty.😍

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Got a dress from my box. It gives me major Christmas vibes I love it 💞

• kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    This hairstyle has been the only item in my box for the past two days so hopefully I can get it tomorrow and they'll add some more  :D
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Got 1 red dye today in my box🥴 Wish they were more generous with them so it would be less disappointing to pick
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Dolls, I want to thank you for the great results as we’re getting boxes every day now, and I love it! And thank you @KKH_Ren for purchasing from my lookbook! :) 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Dolls, I want to thank you for the great results as we’re getting boxes every day now, and I love it! And thank you @KKH_Ren for purchasing from my lookbook! :) 
    Aw you’re welcome! I’m gonna go back to saving diamonds and soon I’ll purchase more from our squad 🥰
    I got cash today 😢 but I’m loving these daily boxes, it’s great to have a shot at all the old sys items every day!!!!! Thanks for being such an awesome group!
  • briepodbriepod Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I got the whole outfit except for the shoes which is what I really wanted so in 6 months can someone put them in their look book 🤣
    Is it only 6 months until you can buy event items for diamonds? I don't know why I thought it was a year! In that case I might have some things to see if you guys have  :D
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    @kst99 it used to be a year but Kalinda said that with this update it is now only six months 🤗
    @kst99 they just changed it from 1 year to 6 months this update!!
    Yay!! That's so exciting! On that note, I'm looking for the fan in this first picture and the hair in the second if anyone has them. These are both from November which is right at the 6 month mark so hopefully they're available. 
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    kst99 said:
    Yay!! That's so exciting! On that note, I'm looking for the fan in this first picture and the hair in the second if anyone has them. These are both from November which is right at the 6 month mark so hopefully they're available. 
    I have the hair from the second picture! I’ll put it in my lookbook
    Is there a list of everything that's available for diamonds? Seems like there is, I just can't remember where it is exactly. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Hey loves, I'm having an issue with my 20 kstar videos. Anytime I play an ad it takes forever to play. It basically freezes. An example: a 5 second add for a credit card takes 10 minutes to play through. I sent a msg to customer support, but y'all know how useless they are. It's done this since the update, so I've missed 120 kstars bc of this. Any suggestions?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Is there a list of everything that's available for diamonds? Seems like there is, I just can't remember where it is exactly. 
    I think the items encyclopedia has all of them? I guess it’s just event items up to 6 months ago! It’s a lot of scrolling but it’s the most complete one I think
    Hey dolls. Is there ever an in game promotion where you could earn like double k stars if you purchase them with real money?
    I got 2 diamonds in my daily box btw!
    Hey dolls. Is there ever an in game promotion where you could earn like double k stars if you purchase them with real money?
    During double star weekend any purchase will give you double stars.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    😔

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    During Black Friday they offer really good deals for buying kstars, I'm wondering if they do the same for Kimiversary but I can't remember 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Two diamonds today ☺️

Aninhakkh said:
    kst99 said:
    I have the hair from the second picture! I’ll put it in my lookbook
    I guess it's too close to the 6 month mark because it's still saying unavailable :( I will definitely buy it next month! Thank you! 
  • solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    kst99 said:
    Oh, I've been looking for that sweater dress! Glad you found its origin! If anyone has that I would like to purchase it next month or whenever it becomes available 
    @solarflare I've got the sweater dress!! I can definitely add it next month
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @kst99 @solarflare I have both the fan and the sweater dress so when they do become available, I'll gladly add them in my lookbook!:)
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna