👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

Comments

• avadakedavraaavadakedavraa Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    I got kash today but you can't win em all lol 
    I got one single dye  :|
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I don’t know whose doll is named Lilo but I wanted to say thank you for the hair! I’m obsessed with it!!! 😍😍
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

Got the skirt and the dress in the squad boxes today and yesterday💓 Love the skirt and how they added a belly button piercing!
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @Elenaaa I got a message from a forum member (evilraccoon) asking if their boyfriend could join our group that's Lilo I don't think he's on the forum tho sadly!

@natkkh I absolutely did not notice that skirt had a belly button piercing haha i got energy today but that means I've just got more to look forward to in the future! I'm not sure how but I still have an open request in my inbox from you to join the squad I'm scared to delete it incase it kicks you out so I'm just gonna leave it in there. Bit odd tho! 🤔
  • KittyKweenKittyKween Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited May 2021

hiiii all! this is my first time posting on a forum ever, and i came to introduce myself because like @GabiMoura said I love y’all’s vibe!!! Halloween is definitely one of my favorite times of year, i adore spooky/fall vibes! I applied to this group like 45 minutes ago because I saw you guys have one slot open, my dolls name is Kitty Ruler Supreme. I love all animals; frogs, snakes, snails, dogs, ferrets, you name it lol and as y’all can tell.....especially cats! I have adopted in 4 stray kittens and raised them from when they could fit in the palm of my hand 🥺 I now have 2 grown cats, 2 large kittens, and 1 baby! I love them all so much. I am 21 years old, and from the U.S. I have been playing KKH for like 3 years now, but I haven’t spent real money in a while due to finances, but I hope to be able to soon. I play everyday for many...many hours a day sometimes..it probably isn’t healthy lol. I love creating new outfits and wouldn’t mind updating my lookbook often at all, gives me something more to do hehe. I have really chill vibes and just come to have fun:) So yeah! I look forward to playing with you gals soon if you would be so kind as to accept me:) Thanks for listening to my TEDTalk™

Hi @KittyKween,
    I'm so sorry we only have a spot open because I accidentally kicked one of our members out the squad and she has to wait 3 days to get back in so I'm saving her place! I wish we could add an extra member so you could join 😔❤
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @elenauial he also said thanks 😊 
  • KittyKweenKittyKween Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    Hi @KittyKween,
    I'm so sorry we only have a spot open because I accidentally kicked one of our members out the squad and she has to wait 3 days to get back in so I'm saving her place! I wish we could add an extra member so you could join 😔❤
    No worries at all!! Thank you for your kind response:)❣️ If you ever do end up having an extra spot for whatever reason, I definitely would be still be interested in joining you guys! Thank you again :)
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I got the skirt too! 😊

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241

Got this top in my box today! 
    @KittyKween I'll put you on our exclusive waiting list haha 
    Feel free to comment in our thread tho just because you aren't in our game squad doesn't mean you can't be in our forum squad 😘 like-minded people are welcome here ❤
    @avadakedavraa I love that top! I can't wait until I stop picking single dyes to get it lol 
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Shoutout to everyone for logging in everyday !! I’m loving the daily rewards! 
    @elenauial he also said thanks 😊 
    Hahaha I really love this squad thing!! 😋 💗
  • MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    So I have a quick question.... Is everyone submitting looks with bathing suits or like actual fancy "yacht party" attire?? Or both?? I'm just curious.....I started out with yacht party attire, but noticed really quick that tha VB is filled with bathing suits..... I'm happy eitha way bcuz I love love love nautical themes, but I'm really curious about what everyone else is submitting and how scores are going..... Thanks guys!!
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @MzzLadee I've tried both. Got exactly the same score. It's a good theme to play around a little bit.
    I've gone 2 bathing suits so far but the 1st 2 looks never seem to do that well anyway for me so I don't put too much effort into them. I think I got a 39 and a 41 which isn't actually that bad of a start 
    FoxieLola said:
    @avadakedavraa I love that top! I can't wait until I stop picking single dyes to get it lol 
    lmao sending some luck your way girlll 
    MzzLadee said:
    So I have a quick question.... Is everyone submitting looks with bathing suits or like actual fancy "yacht party" attire?? Or both?? I'm just curious.....I started out with yacht party attire, but noticed really quick that tha VB is filled with bathing suits..... I'm happy eitha way bcuz I love love love nautical themes, but I'm really curious about what everyone else is submitting and how scores are going..... Thanks guys!!
    I submitted that fancy gold bathing suit for my first look and surprisingly got a 42!
    Loving my pick today, good things come to those who wait 😊
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I was really feeling out of luck but I got today my first item in the boxes! Yayy! This skirt with the bellybutton is giving me such Britney vibes, I love it 💘🦋
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    On an extra note! How are you all doing on this SYS? I’m loving the theme and the prizes but not getting the highest scores 🤷‍♀️ (At least some solids 45ish)
    GabiMoura said:
    On an extra note! How are you all doing on this SYS? I’m loving the theme and the prizes but not getting the highest scores 🤷‍♀️ (At least some solids 45ish)
    I’m not too bothered with this SYS, i’m not too keen on the prizes or on winning them so i’m just submitting anything tbh, not trying too much x 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I’m doing pretty well. My last look scored 49. Hoping to keep up the scores. I really like the prizes especially the sweater and the handheld. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    I just got a 49 as well and got the 1st earnable. Going with a mix of swimwear and separates with hats and drink handhelds 🍹
    I just really love the hair, hope I can get it! ♥️ So happy the hat is separate! 
    Yeah I definitely prefer when the hats and hair are separate!! 
    @natkkh your doll looks super cute with this hair 😍
    FoxieLola said:
    @natkkh your doll looks super cute with this hair 😍
    Thank you that’s so sweet! I got the hair this morning from the squad boxes💓 I need to start making some outfits for my loobook but i also need to save some stars first
    Finally broke the 50 barrier this SYS 🥳