🌹Rose Squad🥀 [FULL]

Comments

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    CCKKH2021 said:
    Hey all 👋.  I can't take the credit for the diamonds @D98 and @maniya. It was @diamonddarling who also goes by CC. She is also called CC in game, my doll is Alexa. It's so easy to get it mixed up! Thanks @diamonddarling for the diamonds suprise!! 💎
    Oh my God,thanks for the diamonds @diamonddarling,blessings and kisses💋🌹🙏🏼
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    No need to apologise @diamonddarling! Firstly you joined the squad before me, you're the first CC! 😁💛Also we appreciate your diamond gift a lot! Thanks so much 😊
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    Hello Rose Squad...🌹❤
    Blessings and success🙏🏼💫🌠❤💋
    D98🦋
    Hey 👋 @D98! Thanks and same to you 😊
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I love how supportive we all are❤️

How’s everyone doing on the sys event? Personally I love summer sys themes❤️

I've been doing pretty badly over the past few SYSs @lilelfears 🥲 but I'm not letting it stress me out, and I'm enjoying dressing up my doll. I'm glad that glu has been giving us good first earnables (like this week's lifesaver ring) so it helps make low scores feel a bit better. What about you?
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    CCKKH2021 said:

I've been doing pretty badly over the past few SYSs @lilelfears 🥲 but I'm not letting it stress me out, and I'm enjoying dressing up my doll. I'm glad that glu has been giving us good first earnables (like this week's lifesaver ring) so it helps make low scores feel a bit better. What about you?
    I was doing really well up until yesterday, I came 4th which isn’t too bad I suppose
    Congrats 👏 @lilelfears. 4th is really good 👍.  In the end I gave up and came 22nd! 🥲🤭😅
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    happy pride month rose squad!🏳️‍🌈
    check your games for a gift from me❤️
    Thanks @lilelfears💋
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Thank you! 🥰 @lilelfears
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Happy pride month💕❤️
    Thank you for the gift ✨
    should we start doing monthly outfit posts on here? monthly we will pick a theme & post the outfit relating to the theme here.. how does that sound? let me know❤️
    That sounds amazing @lilelfears. All the dolls in the group have great style, so it would be a good way for me to get some inspiration. Also thanks for your gift earlier this week 🎁🥳
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    @CCKKH2021 perfect! i’ll see if anyone else likes the idea before i definitely decide & you’re so welcome!! always happy to gift💎💙
    Totally agree @lilelfears,all her looks are impressive,original and cute❤😍😍
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @lilelfears I like that idea! 💡✨ 
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    @lilelfears love the idea 😍
    Hello girls, I want to buy one of these lips and I would like to ask you to please if you can show me how both lips look on my doll with gloss and matte, thank you 💋❤
    These are the lips 

@D98 could you post some photos of your characters details/features please, i’m happy to help you🥰🌹
    edited June 2021
    @D98 could you post some photos of your characters details/features please, i’m happy to help you🥰🌹
    @lilelfears sure,thank you very much 💋

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Omg, I just discovered this thread 🙈

It's so nice to be in a squad with so many beautiful forum dolls 🤗❤️

My name is Sara, I come from Slovenia 🇸🇮, I've been an active player since march of last year (though originally I've been playing from 2014 and then I deleted the game).

Now 1st thing in the morning I open my squad box, then I can start my day 😂😂

That's my doll, her name is Rory (as I sometimes call my daughter). Here's a few pics ✨

Wishing you all a nice evening/day 🌹🥰✨

Zverina said:

My name is Sara, I come from Slovenia 🇸🇮, I've been an active player since march of last year (though originally I've been playing from 2014 and then I deleted the game).

That's my doll, her name is Rory (as I sometimes call my daughter). Here's a few pics ✨

Hi @Zverina nice to meet you,by the way,what a  nice doll and very good editing in your photos 
    D98 said:
    Zverina said:

Hi @Zverina nice to meet you,by the way,what a  nice doll and very good editing in your photos 
    Tnx, your doll is also very beautiful ❤️

There's nothing special about my editing 🙈
    I just use Remini. Once I bumped into this thread that explains how to use it and here I am 🤗
    And here's my squad box, what a lucky pick 🥰

Hey @Zverina 👋 Welcome to the thread! Your doll is beautiful 😊
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    @Zverina Welcome to the Rose Squad Thread!❤️

So happy you found us, you’re doll is stunning by the way, I can’t wait to see more of your posts🌹
    July’s outfit challenge will be coming very soon❤️

If you dolls have any ideas for themes please feel free to share them to the group😊

I hope you’re all excited for this❤️