✨ Pink Ladies Squad Thread ✨

Comments

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    I got top and bottom match.Guys after u open the boxes look where re the clothes and next time open those.Its worked for me.
  • renataemyyrenataemyy Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    periimia said:
    I got top and bottom match.Guys after u open the boxes look where re the clothes and next time open those.Its worked for me.
    Thanks for the tip!! I'll try with my next boxes! 🥰 
    I think I'm with bad luck or my instinct is not so good in the past 3 days, look at this! 
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    periimia said:
    Thanks for the tip!! I'll try with my next boxes! 🥰 
    I think I'm with bad luck or my instinct is not so good in the past 3 days, look at this! 
    Omg I hate dyes so much 🤬 lol
    periimia said:
    it's getting better...
    periimia said:
    it's getting better...
    At least u got the kstars ✌️I hate getting dyes😣
    ✨ Hey dolls, Good morning/afternoon/night (depending on where you live 🙃)! How are you? I hope everyone is fine! ✨
    I was thinking about a way to get to know each other better and get closer, and I think it would be cool if we added ourselves to play together!
    So if you want to, tell us which platform you play and let your facebook account (link) below, this way we can send you a friend request!

Xoxo 😚
    I think I already added almost everybody from the squad on my facebook lol but I’m not sure

I play on IOS and here is my facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/loraainec
  • nathaliastnathaliast Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    loraainec said:
    I think I already added almost everybody from the squad on my facebook lol but I’m not sure

I play on IOS and here is my facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/loraainec
    Hey babes! 😘
    I also play on IOS and here is my Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/natsilvateixeira

Send me gifts hahaha 😝🎁

loraainec said:
    ✨ Hey dolls, Good morning/afternoon/night (depending on where you live 🙃)! How are you? I hope everyone is fine! ✨
    I was thinking about a way to get to know each other better and get closer, and I think it would be cool if we added ourselves to play together!
    So if you want to, tell us which platform you play and let your facebook account (link) below, this way we can send you a friend request!

Xoxo 😚
    Hey beauties!!! 

I play on android, this is my facebook link:
    https://www.facebook.com/renata.emy.5

And I'm accepting gifts too..  😇
    I play on ios too and my fb link is
    https://www.facebook.com/peri.kf.3
    add me guys 💕
  • Tova_kkhTova_kkh Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I play on ios too! 
    Here’s my Facebook 🥰
    https://www.facebook.com/tova.schultz 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Forgot to post last night. I have only picked an item once. At least I had a few items this time. I'm lucky on my other game, I have picked an item most nights.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • millenafelixmillenafelix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I play on IOS too! I already sent you an invite 😘😘
    Here is my Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/millena.felix.3
    I like diamonds, but I'd rather have an item. Anytime I don't pick my regular box (#2), there is an item. When I pick my #2 box, there isn't an item.😂 I'm horrible at choosing boxes!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I got dyes this time😒But I got a dress before that so It is not that bad✌️
  • LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    loraainec said:

Xoxo 😚
    Hey everybody! Sorry for not being so active lately on the forum but I have super busy time at work! Anyway, this is a great idea! I play on Android, here's my fb: https://www.facebook.com/basili.alessia
    I’m getting lucky with these boxes! I got an item again 🍀🤞🏻

• Tova_kkhTova_kkh Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Got an item today!! Finally 🤩

• millenafelixmillenafelix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hey everybody! Does someone has this? I’ve been saving my diamonds, deciding what I want to buy it and I always wanted this outfit, so if anyone has this let me know ❤️

Energy 😬
    periimia said:
    My birthday is gonna be next week guys.I will turn in to 24 😂Also I am a gemine✌️
    27th of may☺️
    Btw I love the idea 💕💕
    Sorry I missed your birthday!🥺🥺 HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY 🎉🎉
    I hope your birthday was as wonderful as you are. 🎂🎂🥳🥳
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Day #9 of not picking any items!🥺😩
    I was so aggravated with it I closed it out without taking a ss. The only items that were in the pallet was the miniskirt and matching top. I hate not getting any items when I'm missing so many. I started playing around March of 2020, so I don't have any of the items that's been in the pallets, except the white outfit I won like 10 days ago. 😢😢

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Looks like most of y'all play on iOS. I'm on Android, so hopefully there are a couple of dolls with the same platform. I'm going to make a FB for my doll tomorrow and I'll post it. I have my regular FB, but I only use messenger occasionally. I don't even have the main app on my phone or tablet anymore. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Hey dolls how are you doing? 🥰✨

Today is already monday and that means a new sys coming up! Here is my inspos and i’m a little insecure with my looks what do you think? 
    I loved the prizes and i really wanted to win 😩

Omg, I’m so sorry too! I haven’t been very active on the forum these last days, so Happy belated Birthday! Lots of happiness to you! 🎂🎈🎁🎉 @periimia
    periimia said:
    My birthday is gonna be next week guys.I will turn in to 24 😂Also I am a gemine✌️
    27th of may☺️
    Btw I love the idea 💕💕
    Sorry I missed your birthday!🥺🥺 HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY 🎉🎉
    I hope your birthday was as wonderful as you are. 🎂🎂🥳🥳
    Oh Thank u darling💕You re so sweet😌
    loraainec said:
    Omg, I’m so sorry too! I haven’t been very active on the forum these last days, so Happy belated Birthday! Lots of happiness to you! 🎂🎈🎁🎉 @periimia
    Actually I was on my last terms last week and I am gonna be graduated this week so it is was a quite busy week for me too☺️Thanks again lovelies ❤️
    Hey dolls! Today starts june and do you know what makes this month so special? First of all: HAPPY PRIDE! 🌈💖

And last, but not least, june is also Kimiversary month! Are you excited? Who’s already saving your stars? If you have a wishlist show us!

Me: I’m sooo excited and I’ve been saving my kstars for months! 

Xoxo 💕
    loraainec said:
    Hey dolls! Today starts june and do you know what makes this month so special? First of all: HAPPY PRIDE! 🌈💖

And last, but not least, june is also Kimiversary month! Are you excited? Who’s already saving your stars? If you have a wishlist show us!

Xoxo 💕
    Hey girl!! 

This is my first Kimiversary and I’m reeeeeally looking foward to spednding all my savings hahahaha 💸💸 So far I have kept 2357 kstars and my goals is 3000!

loraainec said:

Xoxo 💕
    Hey girl!! 

This is my first Kimiversary and I’m reeeeeally looking foward to spednding all my savings hahahaha 💸💸 So far I have kept 2357 kstars and my goals is 3000!

Ohh that’s so great! I’ve been saving for months too! My currently amount is 2562 kstars and my goal is 3000 too! ⭐️
    I don’t have a very defined wishlist yet, because I want to see the throwback items first! But I’m definitely gonna buy contour and highlighter from the kloset! 💸