🗳️🎥 SYS 5/27/21 SYS - Lights, Camera, Action! SYS🎥🗳️

Comments

• jennyb86ukjennyb86uk Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    A bit of a tangent from superhero’s, but good Sandy vs bad Sandy from grease!
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited May 2021

leveled down for the next SYS. wanted that pink hair   but not mad at the stars, i like this palette 

edit; posted this on the wrong SYS 😂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My kollection changed and I spun this hoping for the coat 🙃
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • gmorkgmork Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Does anyone know if the shego from Kim possible lips are available for diamonds? I really hope I get the witching hour kollection this weekend too, the handheld fire+shego lips would be perfect for this hahahaha

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I have tried something too

iOS player 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    14 minutes dolls.  Get mentally ready with your 1st looks and Good luck.  I love all the inspiration inthis thread.  Everyone’s looks are great!   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Really wanted the wings and hair, didn’t get the hair and the wings weren’t in either of my boxes. This sucks 😒
  • PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    My screenshot is not the best.. but mostly dyes in my pallet! Diamonds cost to much just to get dyes. I have sooooo many dyes! 
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Got the wand, dress and wings! ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Wanted the wing but got the dress, I don’t wanna risk anymore diamonds.....does anyone have the dress on the bottom row next to the wings? I’ve never seen it and was wondering what it looks like on 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I got the wand. 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Got the dress, wanted the wings..don’t even have enough diamonds to try again whoops :lol: at least I avoided all the dyes..only 2 of the items were even in this box!
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Really wanted the wings but happy I got the wand  💕
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Seriously? Lol. Wasted 5 diamonds for some dye!! My god🤡
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    First 4 looks! ❤️ Got 2 extra tickets from the diamond boxes. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Seriously? Lol. Wasted 5 diamonds for some dye!! My god🤡
    Got a ticket the second time. That’s fine I guess 🙄. Still prefer an item... and they still barley put in the items they advertise. 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Amy136602 wow 🤩 I need you pick my lottery numbers 🙏
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    edited May 2021
    honestly shame on me for actually expecting to get some decent pallets and spending over 40 diamonds?? only 1-2 pieces of the outfit in each pallet? what a joke and look at all those dyes. these boxes just get more and more unfair every time.  @KalindaKing edit: im very disappointed in case you couldnt tell

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    is anyone elses tickets messed up? when the sys started i had zero tickets and the timer was at 10 minutes, i thought it would fix itself but it didnt 
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Wanted the wing but got the dress, I don’t wanna risk anymore diamonds.....does anyone have the dress on the bottom row next to the wings? I’ve never seen it and was wondering what it looks like on 
    I picked the dress on the bottom! It gives me goth/halloween vibes and the sleeves look like tattoos

Love when I waste literally all my diamonds just to get dye and one single ticket! My palettes didn’t even have the full outfit. So lame. 🤡🤡🤡 should have even tried the box tbh, it’s hard enough earning diamonds!!!
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Pearl said:
    jlr224 said:

I picked the dress on the bottom! It gives me goth/halloween vibes and the sleeves look like tattoos

Wow I love it! Thank you for showing me how it
    looks 😍
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

First two looks!! I’m really hoping I do well this sys as I haven’t got good votes since the 80’s sys
  • Bvtterflies_baddiesBvtterflies_baddies Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

Welll...🌝 idk what to say im happy with my 2nd look but my 1st look ehhh its the regular score for me 😩 usually get a 25 and below oh welll but yeah. And question is there a discussion about like certain items and clothing we would like to recommend KKH to create Like separate belts section or coats or other things like tht. I would really like to get belts.😅
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    I’m really upset but not surprised! I used 15 diamonds and my pallet only had one of the new items 🙄 what a joke! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.