Options

💬 🧵 v11.12 Quests - Discussion thread 💬

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
New Update means new Storyline and New Storyline Discussions.  Let’s talk about the Storyline that comes with v11.12 
Big topic: Squads! What a Surprise!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the current quest outfit be available for purchase later, like the miss managed outfit, if I turn it down now to continue the story? Or is this the only opportunity to purchase the outfit? Please let me know. Thanks! 
    iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

• Options
    eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    DeniKKH said:
    @KalindaKing will the current quest outfit be available for purchase later, like the miss managed outfit, if I turn it down now to continue the story? Or is this the only opportunity to purchase the outfit? Please let me know. Thanks! 
    what do you mean about the miss managed outfit? i’ve not progressed the quest past the lax part because i wanted to buy the dress later, if i turn it down does it appear somewhere else? like the kloset? ((:
  • Options
    Sleeping_MooshroomSleeping_Mooshroom Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

I think the addition of squads is pretty cool and I kind of want Willow to be in my squad lol she’s seemed nicer during these weekly events. Butttt I don’t know what to do? Does any of these options make you lose or gain fans?
  • Options
    jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I took the high road and everything went well.  My doll still basically made it clear it was Crystal without specifically saying her name.
  • Options
    MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I called her out and I didn’t lose fans. She did call after though and the squad split up. 
  • Options
    jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    @MackenzieHollister she called me after too, and their squad split up lol
  • Options
    DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @eviewashere I’m not sure which update it was, but one of the weekly quests involved Simon in drag (I.e., miss managed). For one of the tasks, there was an outfit (hair, makeup, and dress that can be seen on Simon at the Santa Monica last tappable this update) available for purchase for stars. To continue, the outfit either needed to be purchased or turned down. Kalinda later clarified that even if it was turned down to continue the story, it could be purchased later (like during vip). However, not sure if the same applies to this current outfit, but the miss managed outfit should still be available if you wanted to wait! 
    iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

• Options
    eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    DeniKKH said:
    @eviewashere I’m not sure which update it was, but one of the weekly quests involved Simon in drag (I.e., miss managed). For one of the tasks, there was an outfit (hair, makeup, and dress that can be seen on Simon at the Santa Monica last tappable this update) available for purchase for stars. To continue, the outfit either needed to be purchased or turned down. Kalinda later clarified that even if it was turned down to continue the story, it could be purchased later (like during vip). However, not sure if the same applies to this current outfit, but the miss managed outfit should still be available if you wanted to wait! 
    okay thank you!! 
  • Options
    SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Mod note: moving 2 posts about templates into this thread. Please don't bump old update and Event threads.  ----end edit

Don't mind me, just uploading this for my own reference, better late than never ;D
    (Purple: Earned, X: Didn't get)
    So-so. 34/56

• Options
    natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Don't mind me, just uploading this for my own reference, better late than never ;D
    (Purple: Earned, X: Didn't get)
    So-so. 34/56

Where do you get the clean copy from doll?💓
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    edited May 2021
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨.

sorry for the insertion, if was the best solution without losing member posts.

• Options
    heyyoubabyheyyoubaby Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hey did you see you can get a free paint? Im soo grateful for thiss🥰
  • Options
    frankinventorfrankinventor Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Yes all players are getting free dyes because kkh is celebrating pride month 
  • Options
    milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Yes! It's awesome isn't it!!!
  • Options
    lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    It’s great!!! I believe it is only in the California (I mean Downtown LA through Santa Barbara). Did anyone noticed any place else to collect dyes? I didn’t.
  • Options
    This is the route of the Pride Parade that began June 1st.  You collect all the dyes, and meet Kinsey. Then when you've collected all the dye you'll get a call with a little more dye, a few Stars and a couple of diamonds.
    Moving this to the Update storyline discussion thread. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Check out this dress.. i don't own it, but my doll is wearing it inside the swan club

This is what she is wearing outside

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    she’s she’s trying to be incognito, like a spy.  she’s secretly there to help Simon.  Ergo - trenchcoat. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    This is the route of the Pride Parade that began June 1st.  You collect all the dyes, and meet Kinsey. Then when you've collected all the dye you'll get a call with a little more dye, a few Stars and a couple of diamonds.
    I didnt recieve any calls :((((( whys that?
  • Options
    JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I didnt recieve any calls :((((( whys that?
    I didn't get that call either, anyone else not get this call after collecting all the dyes?