🗳️🎥 SYS 5/27/21 SYS - Lights, Camera, Action! SYS🎥🗳️

Comments

• thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

First two looks. Already scoring much better than last week. I hope it continues!
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

I love all of the items but I can’t believe I spent 35 diamonds on this. If it wasn’t for those squad boxes having blessed me with diamonds, I would never have taken a chance at this. I’m definitely saving up my diamonds for a better time. 

Also, the ugly blue dye? Really? It’s the most unsaturated, horribly designed dye in the game... thankfully not a bad pallet, but please remove most dyes in the next update. I understand a few dyes, but more of the actual items, and past sys items would be good. For eg : 2-3 spaces are taken up by the other items, 2 for dyes, 1-2 for tickets, and 2 spaces for past sys prizes. It makes the pattern probably a lot easier to code as well. 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Looking at the SYS box hair on people's dolls is making me want it (or the bat wings) but I have the feeling I will definitely get dye. 
    Same here!
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    After I’ve seen sooo many people on fb getting dyes and only having 1 item in their palette I decided not to open any boxes 🥰 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Noooo I really wanted the hair but I’m completely broke 🤡 PLEASE GIVE US A FREE BOX! Like the events ones.

I spent 25 diamonds last week to buy a hair from my squad’s lookbook. I now see I was a fool since these diamond boxes are getting really pretty 😭 

if diamonds were not ULTRA expensive in my currency (BR real) I would maybe even buy some....

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    This hair is everything to me! I remember waking up every Saturday morning to watch Sailormoon. 
    Can’t wait to see your looks 😍

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Took a twist on Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon! I don’t expect it to do well, I’m sure there are other dolls dressed much better but I thought I’d try anyway 🥺

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Well that didn’t work out so well. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

@KaylaJ come thruuuu Meow-chille Pfeiffer.  
    IOS Player 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Can we get a Sailor Moon hairstyle as an earnable? Because I have terrible luck 😭

I'm scared to open more boxes and end up with no hair and no diamonds
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Was hoping for the hair or the wings, but I'm not too mad as I've been wanting this dress. Not chasing any more though. 

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • heyyoubabyheyyoubaby Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    🤬🤬🤬
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I feel like a fool when i spend my diamonds and my palette just has one item and half of my options are dyes 🤡🤡🤡 

• quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    Mayaa said:
    Why are there so many dyes!! I hate this !! I wasted 10 diamonds for this!!! Please remove the dyes from the diamond boxes!! @KalindaKing

OMG I can't believe how horrible are these boxes !!
    They need to remove dyes from these boxes 😡

No seriously, spent 45 diamonds and got dye and tickets. Make it make sense!
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I spent 20 diamonds (I was trying to save up for the butterfly aura but I couldn’t help myself with the new ss boxes) I luckily won two dresses… but also two dye… I really wish dye wasn’t in the boxes 😭

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • ilaydailayda Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I've never been this disappointed by this game all this time and I've been playing since day 1... This miserable experience taught me to never ever purchase diamonds and anything with diamonds for good. I'm even thinking of quitting the game forever if this is how it will always be. Such a bad strategy on Glu's side...
    This is my daily squad box palette:

And this is what I got from the diamond boxes... I also opened 3 more boxes from another palette and got dyes again so 30 diamonds for literally NOTHING when I was encouraged by Sailor Moon inspired items!

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    @Amy136602, your frozone look is so creative and cute. Always love your looks. 🥰 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm getting 30s again on my main game..35 and 38. It's a repeat of the last sys. I didn't even make it to the earnable swimsuit outfit. I'm so over these fake ass scores and rigged game. Stop being so greedy and ridiculous, Glu!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    edited May 2021

It started out rough, but i ended up spending 75 diamonds for the whole outfit. That alone was worth it to me. I also got some dye (of course) and a few extra tickets.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I was so scared to open the boxes because most of the times i really don't have any luck and ends up spending my diamonds for nothing but i wanted the hair so much and I'm so happy i got it 💕😊 
    Now i just hope that i won't like the next few items that will be because i want to save diamonds 😂😂

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Could have been worse 🤷‍♀️

You can't tell in the SS, but i used the fireflies since the were neon green like the matrix 💚
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• frankinventorfrankinventor Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I had gone completely opposite to the SYS and look at my score 🤭🤭
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.