Customer support robbery - HELP

lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
Hi Dolls,
I wanted to bring to light how I am being robbed by customer support. I want to shout it off the roof tops because I am appalled at how in considerate and nonchalant they are about literally taking my money. Last week I was able to get the preppy GB items plus 40k stars. I bought a package of stars to get the Daisy kollection which I got all of the items (crazy I know). The kollection included 80 stars. I never received them so I closed my game and that didn’t work. I removed the app and I was locked out for 5 days. Fast forward, I’m back on and I lost the whole kollection and I didn’t have the stars I purchased. I’ve been going back and forth with them with receipts, pictures of the items in the kollection of me wearing them and a picture showing the kollection has not been bought. They refuse to give me the kollection or the stars that I paid 59.99. They say there is nothing they can do. Which is a lie! The diamond boxes once glitched on me and I paid but didn’t get the item. They refunded me the diamonds I used. They are robbing me of my cash. Does anyone know what I can do to get my money back? This is sickening! 

Comments

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Omg I'm so sorry that this happened!!
    I'd recommend messaging @KalindaKing about it directly, she might be able to help. 🤞🏻 If not, then contact your bank; they should be able to reverse the charge.
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @jwawawa thank you so much! I’ve been so frustrated and angry that I didn’t even think of reaching out to the bank. 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Kalinda was able to help me out when I had an issue; maybe reach out to her first? She does constantly have a ton of messages/tags coming in, so maybe give her a couple days to respond though. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I would recommend going into your apple purchases and then requesting a refund. When asked why, say you didn’t receive what you purchased. I’ve done this and it’s been no problem. I don’t ever reach out to support or help with this game because it’s trash. (If your Android, just do the equivalent of that). I literally was refunded within a day. Apple is trustworthy, glu (is it even glu?) is not 
    @haylee7 thank you Haylee. I’m going to try that now if not go through my bank. It’s ridiculous that I have to go through these channels instead of customer support doing the right thing. 
    Kalinda got customer service to give me back my 725 stars! Thank you @KalindaKing
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    im glad this was able to be resolved ! i once lost $15 bc the game didn’t save and just took a loss 😂