Options

👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

Comments

• Options
    kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I never tend to do well on any of the beachy/boat themed SYS, all my looks only get between 20-35 votes each time but i don’t usually like the prizes for them so it’s not that big of a deal
  • Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts

Just got this top 💕 only 2 weeks of these squad giftboxes and I’ve had a SYS related item in them each week, not mad about that lol 😋 
  • Options
    another good set of items in my squad box! ive been so lucky omg, but i really want that pink dress!!
  • Options
    natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
     Elenaaa said:

Just got this top 💕 only 2 weeks of these squad giftboxes and I’ve had a SYS related item in them each week, not mad about that lol 😋 
    I love this top! I had it in my box this morning but i didn’t get it, got some energy instead but that’s okay. Can I just say that the squad boxes do have really amazing items inside! So far the best things i own are from the squad boxes💓
  • Options
    IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    The best thing i got from the boxes so far is just one single diamond😂🙈
    But alas, i am gonna look forward opening them each morning as long as we all keep up with daily logins🤞 Go Queens💪👸
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • Options
    Just a question to do with the lookbook, so do I only get to make one look and i have to pay 10kstars for any more than that? xx
  • Options
    @natkkh i think you can create a couple more but after that for each one you’ll need buy with kstars or you can delete one and replace it maybe. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    🤗
  • Options
    Finally an item! A gorgeous hairstyle from my giftbox today🥳
    My doll would like offer everyone a piece of heart shaped chocolate💕

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    🤗
  • Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I love that hairstyle so much, it's so beautiful 😍 I got 2 diamonds in my daily box today ❤ and was delighted to see a box with 4 diamonds next to the one I picked! I love these boxes go team! 
  • Options
    @IrisChanel I got this hair at the start of this week too, I love it so much I haven’t stopped wearing it it’s my favourite😂 I love the squad boxes so much, today i had so much stuff in it but got unlucky and got some kash😕

• Options
    edited May 2021
    FoxieLola said:
    I love that hairstyle so much, it's so beautiful 😍 I got 2 diamonds in my daily box today ❤ and was delighted to see a box with 4 diamonds next to the one I picked! I love these boxes go team! 
    The 4 diamonds is amazing! But imagine you pick the one dye next to or below that haha 4 diamonds would’ve gotten you like 40 dyes 🥲 still better than the kash tho, there’s a big range of prices in these giftboxes! 
  • Options
    GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I’m so happy! I wanted this outfit since forever 🤩 can’t believe I was lucky to get it feom such a bad palette 😂
  • Options
    Wow that was a lucky pic!!! 🏆
  • Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I typically pick the top right box but it has not been good to me lately. 😭 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    Aww that's the worst! I always pick the same box and it always bites me when I don't! Fingers crossed for tomorrow 🙏
  • Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    That’s what I’m afraid of. I bet if I don’t pick it then a dress or hair I really want will be in it. 😂
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    i’m so excited to keep opening these daily squad boxes cause i love all the clothing and hairstyles in these boxes!! cant wait to earn more of the prizes from these boxes!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Yay!! I got the hair 🥰
  • Options
    Omg I love a good k star but I could cry any other box would have been so good lol 
  • Options
    GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    Omg I love a good k star but I could cry any other box would have been so good lol 
    Wowww, this palette was so good thought   
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    edited May 2021
    My top 3 wishlist items are the Brandon Maxwell dress (the two piece one), the cotton candy drink and the curly half ponytail, instead I keep getting a single ugly mcdonald red dye 🙄 

i feel like there should be a tw for him...
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options

So annoyed, I’m trying to get this pink dress i love itttt
  • Options
    MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    natkkh said:

Omgoshhhhh gurl I feel your frustration!!!! I swear all I eva get is dye, usually red or green, or occasionally I'll get a diamond or two......I mean I don't want to complain bcuz still I'm soooo grateful for squad boxes and soooo grateful for this squad for all dolls signing in every day, but it would really be nice to get a new hair or clothing...... Keeping my fingers crossed..... I'm sure it will happen eventually!!..... Lol juz patiently waiting.....

• Options
    natkkh said:

@natkkh me too!! three days in a row that pink dress has been in my box but i keep picking the box next to it 🥲🥲
  • Options
    Good luck with your boxes tomorrow dolls 🍀
  • Options
    FoxieLola said:
    Your good luck wishes helped!! I got one of the items I wanted the most! The butterflyclip hair 💕💕🌸🦋
  • Options
    natkkh said:

@natkkh me too!! three days in a row that pink dress has been in my box but i keep picking the box next to it 🥲🥲

Happened again this morning😕
  • Options
    Elenaaa said:
    FoxieLola said:
    Your good luck wishes helped!! I got one of the items I wanted the most! The butterflyclip hair 💕💕🌸🦋
    I love this hair!😍 Definitely want to try and get it 
  • Options
    natkkh said:
    natkkh said:

Happened again this morning😕

me too!! day 4 in a row of trying to get that long pink dress!!
  • Options
    weirdest thing just happened! so with the party weekend event that just happened, i only completed enough parties (i got exactly 150 points) to get the shoes with the tights and that was it, but this morning i woke up to this 300 point dress being in my inventory!