All CHARged Up Squad Thread🔥✨ Please DONT post here (unless if you’re a member ;))

Comments

• serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Finally got something and it’s the hair I’ve been wanting 😍

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    Still waiting to pick an item 😐
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    If I’d only gone left 1 or 2 I would’ve been so happy with either of those! 

QOTD: I would really love to go to Hawaii or to the Maldives especially if it was free because it’s always so expensive when we try to price something up, but other than that I love Mexico, I’d go back tomorrow if I could! 
    @lilirose98 you definitely need reimbursing on things you’re missing during your time being locked out.. you did what was asked and now you can’t get in for 3 days just isn’t fair! 3 squad boxes and 30 kstars in videos and whatever else you missed, so sorry you can’t get on! 
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    @lilirose98 you definitely need reimbursing on things you’re missing during your time being locked out.. you did what was asked and now you can’t get in for 3 days just isn’t fair! 3 squad boxes and 30 kstars in videos and whatever else you missed, so sorry you can’t get on! 
    Really agree with this! When it happened to me I got at least the earnables I missed so give it a shot to really get them to acknowledge that this is so unfair 

Omgggg finally 🎉🎉 so happy with my pick (hair)
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Hi, this is embarrassing, lol, I've always had doubt with which skin color should I use for my doll, I want it to be similar to my real skin color, currently I'm using the left one but I feel it's too white, I feel like the left one is a better match but maybe is too dark, I need your opinions lol
    I put a photo of myself for reference (I'm a boy, that's why the lil trace of a beard lol)
    agree - the left one is a better match
    like - stick to the one u r currently using
    awesome - keep looking lol
    I just saw someone make a great thread considering the palettes of our daily box & now I get why I have so empty palettes most of the stuff is very recent & I literally only have like 25 items missing(from the look of what's in yet)  so I wish for magical power to be able to pick the last stunning items I unfortunately didn't get in sys 😂 also I picked 4 k stars today

Can’t complain at an handheld!! 
    I just saw someone make a great thread considering the palettes of our daily box & now I get why I have so empty palettes most of the stuff is very recent & I literally only have like 25 items missing(from the look of what's in yet)  so I wish for magical power to be able to pick the last stunning items I unfortunately didn't get in sys 😂 also I picked 4 k stars today

I don't have any of these lol, I want a lot of them, wish me luck
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    same @arifromkkh!! i had 3 hairs (that sounds so weird lol) in my box today and got kash 🙃
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    jm323 said:
    same @arifromkkh!! i had 3 hairs (that sounds so weird lol) in my box today and got kash 🙃
    the only  good reward i´ve gotten in the boxes are a dress and the diamond in my first one lol hoping for better luck for u and me c:
    My daily squad box 💀👀

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I finally got my first item lol 🙂.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
    hi dolls! just wanted to apologize for being a bit mia on the forum the past few days, i've been dealing with an issue in my apartment & it's been draining so much of my time. hope you've all been well!!! my sys scores have TANKED lol, the preppy & posh one was some of the worst scores i've gotten since i first started playing & had nothing in my kloset, i'm hoping they pick up a little for this one because i love all of the items but i wasn't playing last summer so my wardrobe is still a little lacking. hopefully the next theme will be better for my luck! 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    jm323 said:
    hi dolls! just wanted to apologize for being a bit mia on the forum the past few days, i've been dealing with an issue in my apartment & it's been draining so much of my time. hope you've all been well!!! my sys scores have TANKED lol, the preppy & posh one was some of the worst scores i've gotten since i first started playing & had nothing in my kloset, i'm hoping they pick up a little for this one because i love all of the items but i wasn't playing last summer so my wardrobe is still a little lacking. hopefully the next theme will be better for my luck! 
    Don’t worry!! Hope it all gets sorted soon! My scores were terrible the last sys aswell!! I was in silver and still got like 16th place but I worked it so I could stay in silver this sys I just stopped putting tickets in and got all the stuff before the hair.. I want 1st or second this sys 🙈 🤞🏼 Good luck in the sys!!! 
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    jm323 said:
    Hope your doing well and everything gets sorted soon too!! I was happy to get the last earnable during the Preppy & Posh SYS, but now I'm not even getting a +40 score 😅 Good luck to you too!
    I need kimiversary to get here already! I’m so jealous of all of yours plastic surgery 😂 I need me some contour 
    Happy being let back on your game day @lilirose98!! 🎉 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Happy being let back on your game day @lilirose98!! 🎉 
    Thank you! Missed you dolls :)
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    YES!! I’m so happy for you! Did they give you the things you missed out on?
    Tokyo_T said:
    So I’m feeling all types of feelings right now. I actually made a new post about customer service. They are not giving me back any of the items I lost plus I purchased stars to get a kollection that when I logged in the kollection was still active even though I had owned every item. They refuse to give me the kollection and the stars I purchased 725. I need help with this because they are robbing me. I showed them proof of everything. How can this be allowed! 
    Tokyo_T said:
    So I’m feeling all types of feelings right now. I actually made a new post about customer service. They are not giving me back any of the items I lost plus I purchased stars to get a kollection that when I logged in the kollection was still active even though I had owned every item. They refuse to give me the kollection and the stars I purchased 725. I need help with this because they are robbing me. I showed them proof of everything. How can this be allowed! 
    I feel so bad for you!!!! This shouldn’t be allowed, this is their own fault they should fix everything.. I honestly can’t believe they aren’t helping you get everything back
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    @lilirose98
    if they are not gonna do anything. We all should contact kalinda until they do give you back your stuff. She can contact the team and retrieve your stuff. This isn’t fair at all!!
    Thank you dolls! This means so much to me.
    I had asked them to please give me back my stars so that I can repurchase the kollection before it expired. It’s horrible! No stars, no kollection and the kollection expired. I lost the croquet handheld and showed them I had it and the earnable from the preppy and posh dress. I could of used the croquet handheld for this SYS. I don’t know why they are there. 
    that's horrible @lilirose98 i'm so sorry!! i didn't see your other post yet & i know it's a holiday weekend but did you contact kalinda? i have no idea how responsive/helpful she is but you should absolutely be compensated for the items you lost & especially anything that you purchased!!!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    @jm323 thank you, she reached out to me and asked for my receipt and my Glu ID. She’s going to see what she can do for me. 
    @lilirose98 oh no I’m so sorry this has happened to you! I hope Kalinda can resolve it and help you get your stuff back.
    On another note, I’m still looking for this hair:

If anyone has it and could add it to their lookbook I’d really appreciate it! 
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @jm323 thank you, she reached out to me and asked for my receipt and my Glu ID. She’s going to see what she can do for me. 
    Oh no!! I’m so sorry this happened and they’re not helping you. I really hope Kalinda can help you!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @HJLeonie i have that hairstyle and I’ve added it to my lookbook! 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here