The Barbie Squad Needs Members!!! 👑🎀🛍

Comments

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Good morning barbies! How are you today ?
    I'm curious whether everyone got their free box. Mine arrived and I had a lucky pick, this really cute dress. 

I hope everyone else doesn't have as much e energy and dye in the boxes as me, I'm actually surprised I got an item with chances like that. 

Does anyone know, if we buy things from the lookbook for kash or Kstars, will the other doll be getting a reward too?
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • AnnMarie_KKHAnnMarie_KKH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    Good morning barbies! How are you today ?
    I'm curious whether everyone got their free box. Mine arrived and I had a lucky pick, this really cute dress. 

I hope everyone else doesn't have as much e energy and dye in the boxes as me, I'm actually surprised I got an item with chances like that. 

Does anyone know, if we buy things from the lookbook for kash or Kstars, will the other doll be getting a reward too?
    i believe they do if you look at some squad forums, for example the one that speaks about the squads, other dolls have posted rewards they get from someone buying, but i think it’s just a diamond.
    @AnnMarie_KKH thx, I haven't had time to catch up on this entire thread. 
    Even if it's just a diamond, I'd rather buy something from one of your lookbooks than the closet. 
    *** level 45 ***
  • weelucyweelucy Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

Does anyone need this dress for the yacht event?  I’ll put it in my look book if anyone wants it??

• hyndiehyndie Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    That's a cute dress I completely forgot about it existence lol.
    Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy SYS events anymore? The only way for winning is buying tickets :-(
    iOS player.

@hyndie totally agree. I haven't been able to get the last earnable in weeks. This weekend I'm scoring okay, but before that it was so frustrating. 
    It's not just missing out on the prizes, it frustrates me to no end that it really doesn't matter at all how good or bad my looks are. Scores are completely random and that's just no fun. 
    *** level 45 ***
  • esquviduesquvidu Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    hyndie said:
    That's a cute dress I completely forgot about it existence lol.
    Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy SYS events anymore? The only way for winning is buying tickets :-(
    Yep. I've been staying in silver because I have no choice at winning any prizes when I'm in gold
    @esquvidu I have the same problem, sometimes I feel like it’s not even worth participating.
    iOS player.

Also @daphne_
    Those hairs are to die for 😍😍
    I've added some cute swimwear and marine inspired items to my lookbook, for this SYS. 

I would love to know more about my fellow Barbies! Where is everyone from? 
    *** level 45 ***
    QueenRhia said:
    I’m from Italy! What about you ?💖
    iOS player.

• RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    I'm from India!☺️
    Wow, we're all around the globe! I'm from Germany. 

@hyndie congrats on winning Eurovision! 
    *** level 45 ***
    It’s so fun that we’re from all over!  I’m from Northern Ireland.  
    That's so crazy! Idk if I already said this but I'm from the U.S. (in Texas with all the cowboys 🤠)
    Layla left :(
    esquvidu said:
    That's so crazy! Idk if I already said this but I'm from the U.S. (in Texas with all the cowboys 🤠)
    My boyfriend and I would love to live in Texas! 
    He’s american and was recently looking for jobs back in the US and we completely fell in love with El Paso. I’m so jealous of you right now! Haha
    iOS player.

hyndie said:
    esquvidu said:
    My boyfriend and I would love to live in Texas! 
    He’s american and was recently looking for jobs back in the US and we completely fell in love with El Paso. I’m so jealous of you right now! Haha
    Omg that's awesome but I'm definitely jealous of you too!! I've been to Italy once before on vacation so ofc I've only seen all the touristy spots but it's so so beautiful
    edited June 2021
    And also can everyone comment their in game names? I'm a lil lost 😅 But mine's Camille!!

I'm gonna edit this so I don't forget:
    Crescent is @AnnMarie_KKH
    Ria is @QueenRhia
    Rose is @Rosealyn
    Rossella is @hyndie
    Ingvill is @daphne_
    Ruby is @KylaVH
    Jimena is @HeyItsJ
    Sascha is @Sascha
    Morgan is @yuhnuggetkkh
    Lucy is @weelucy
    Nicola is ?
    Tina is ?
    Haley is ?
    Barbiana is?
    esquvidu said:
    Omg that's awesome but I'm definitely jealous of you too!! I've been to Italy once before on vacation so ofc I've only seen all the touristy spots but it's so so beautiful
    Aw thank you!! Yeah Italy is really nice, but living here not so much for a lot of reasons lol.
    iOS player.

I’m from England and my username is Crescent (sorry for late reply)
    My doll's name is Ria.
    I'm officially jealous of everyone who lives in a warmer place than me, because we're having the coldest and rainiest spring in the last 10 years or so.

@hyndie is it difficult for you guys that you're from two different countries? My fiance is from Romania and we're experiencing some cultural differences occasionally.  :)
    *** level 45 ***
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    omg! i'm from Texas too!!
    esquvidu said:
    And also can everyone comment their in game names? I'm a lil lost 😅 But mine's Camille!!
    My doll's name is Rose.
    My dolls name is Lucy, I’ve been very imaginative!!
    Happy weekend, barbies! Does anyone have a handheld whip that's available for diamonds and could put it in their lookbook for me? 
    *** level 45 ***
    QueenRhia said:
    Happy weekend, barbies! Does anyone have a handheld whip that's available for diamonds and could put it in their lookbook for me? 
    The handheld whip is from a Kollection. I don't think kollection items can be bought with diamonds.
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    did any of you get the lipstick from the diamond boxes? for future purposes haha
    @Rosealyn thanks, I wasn't sure where it was from! You're right  it only works with earnables. 

@HeyItsJ sadly no, and I have to give up the chase because I'm trying to save my stars for Kimiversary. 
    *** level 45 ***
    HeyItsJ said: 
    did any of you get the lipstick from the diamond boxes? for future purposes haha
    do you mean the lipstick handheld?