👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• JadwigaxJadwigax Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Im looking for an active squad  :#<3  
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Jadwigax said:
    Im looking for an active squad  :#<3  
    Hi! We're looking for active members as well and we have people who make purchases occasionally. #322388 :smile:

🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • mcmxcixmcmxcix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Nvm.
    Mirela. Level 41. A+++.
  • xAltFashionGirlxxAltFashionGirlx Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I have a new squad, I'm very active! #722533

Australian. Android player. On and off for years. Level 72
  • VincianeVinciane Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    This sounds good, hope I can find a squad 💓 (also I spend lots of money on this game and play daily 😬) 

Edit: editing this to say I found a squad 💖
    HELLO . I HAVE create a squad name déesse and the kstars . I am looking for some fine and sassy girls. #397827. I am looking for players Who buy one or two per month at the starshop and dont forget to make look on your lookbook.

• VincianeVinciane Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi come with me and play with sole coll look. I have a dream : a squad with girls look like sexy Angel .....
     I need everyday players and  buyers ok kstars ...
     B)  ;)
    KISS Vinciane
  • justkdjustkd Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    # Super Rich Members Wanted #
    Hi dolls! I’m going to create a squad containing members who spend money in game frequently. I spent almost 2000 USD in this game last year, if you like to buy packs during BF or Kimiversary, if you used to buy diamonds packs/ kstars packs for over 6 times per year, or if you sometimes buy the 1250-kstars pack or 150-diamonds pack:
    please click the AGREE bottom below so that I can see you. Please make sure you can play the game daily.
    Once there are over 14 people who have clicked AGREE, I will create the squad and share the number here or DM you if needed, so please come back to check this post often.

p.s. No judgement to anyone, just want to create a squad for bigger benefits ❤️
  • BritlerBritler Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello!
    Does any squad have any open spots? I’m a daily active member. 💕
  • marinettemarinette Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    hey does anyone have an open spot for me? 💖 i’m very active and have been playing for many years! i don’t use real money though!
  • LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Hi ! I'm a daily player looking for an active squad 💕
    I spend money occasionally on the game too, hope too find my squad soon 🥰

I find my squad thx 😘
  • _sttellas__sttellas_ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2021
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Come join my SQUAD. Any level is welcome. Just need to log in daily for rewards. Search DAILY LOGGERS CLUB. Thank you
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Hey guys! I made a new squad since i couldn't find one i can fit in! It's galled z gen, i want active players with lookbooks, feel free to join🥰❤️This is me and this is the squad details 
    @Loukkh if you're still looking for a squad, you can join mine it's called " z gen" #357995
  • JxmieJxmie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Looking for an ACTIVE squad that logins daily.

I've been an active player since December 2020 and would love to join a squad full with people who are just as active as me ❤️
    @marinette you can join my squad it's called "z gen" #357995🥰❤️
    @Jxmie come join my squad it's "z gen" and I'm looking for active players❤️
  • KKHjasmineKKHjasmine Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited May 2021
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Looking for a squad that:
    - Plays the game everyday
    - Make purchases a few times a month and spend real $$ (since I spend some money on it) 
    - Have a private chat for the squad on messanger/fbgroup/discord/
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • SalamandraSalamandra Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    ayshaaaamajid said:hey! I join yogur squad!, do you usualy win the gift?

Come join my SQUAD. Any level is welcome. Just need to log in daily for rewards. Search DAILY LOGGERS CLUB. Thank you

• AlyRainAlyRain Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    I am looking for a squad too I am a daily player but I don’t have any friends in the game. I occasionally spend money but not that often. I have been playing for years so I have a lot of older items in my closet!

Create a Squad with your forum friends to earn more rewards in the game! 
    A squad can have up to 15 people on any platform and you don't need to be Facebook friends to be in a squad together. 
    Choose a name, motto and leader for your squad. 
    The leader can create the squad and then the others can search for it in the game. 
    Use this thread to find your squad! You can also start a new thread if your squad wants to chat because there will be no in-game chat. 
    For example, if you want to ask a squad member to put a specific item in their lookbook, you can use the forum!

Hello! I am Aly Rain and I created a squad. I am looking for members to join 💚✨ squad# 282088
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Hi guys looong time no see! I started playing again recently & would love to join with some old/new friends! 
  • HallonyHallony Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Looking for daily players that wants to join a squad!  <3 Code: 612808
  • ValPalValPal Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hallony said:
    Looking for daily players that wants to join a squad!  <3 Code: 612808
    I just applied! I’m a daily player and I’ve left 2 squads for non-activity. I make purchases a couple times per month as well! 
  • ValPalValPal Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @Ashley_veer I just applied to “A Squad” as well! I’m a daily player looking for a solid squad. I’m barely active in the forum, but definitely make purchases every so often! 
  • djladyjessidjladyjessi Registered Users 38 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Hey, I'm looking for active daily squad members that log in everyday and plays everything else in the game everyday, spends money on kstars and diamonds sometimes. I have an FB group for the squad to join in also. My FB is Serwaa Dan and the squad number is #735197. Have to be serious in being active to keep up with the daily prize box. Message me for the FB group if your interested 
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Hi dolls we have a spot for one player left in our squad we need mainly a daily player and active in the fourm as well please DM me before sending the request good luck to you all
  • michaelacorkummichaelacorkum Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey everyone! I am looking for some new members to join my squad! We are currently at 12/15 members. We are “The Mona Lisa’s”! Our squad number is 466982. I am Michaela the squad leader, I am currently at #50 on the top 100! We are a very active squad that play daily! Would love to have a full squad! :)
  • Carlotta_VandenburgCarlotta_Vandenburg Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I am looking for a good squad to join. I am currently in one that over half of the people don’t even have lookbook looks. My credentials are almost a year of playing, I long on 4-5 times everyday, I keep fresh looks in my book and I purchase the 49.99 diamond pack a few times a month. Let me know if I may be a fit for your team. 
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Join A Squad To Get More Rewards!.