🗳️🎥 SYS 5/27/21 SYS - Lights, Camera, Action! SYS🎥🗳️

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Took a twist on Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon! I don’t expect it to do well, I’m sure there are other dolls dressed much better but I thought I’d try anyway 🥺

I fell in love with your Tuxedo Mask look and submitted a look inspired by it, hope you don't mind 😊 I loved your creativity 😘

I don’t mind at all! Never expect anyone to be inspired by any of my looks 😂 so glad it did well for you! ☺️
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I am really enjoying my long weekend, perks of working for the USA.

This SYS is reminding me of how much I cant wait for DR Strange 2 to come out and find out how Wanda’s story further unfolds 🤩

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • ValeMKValeMK Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

Oh man... I’ve been failing hard these last sys. So I guess this is more of a what not to wear guide rather than an inspo post hahaha 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I have to say I've been blown away by the creativity of so many dolls this sys!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Is anyone doing like SIGNIFICANTLY worse this SYS?! Usually my lowest score is in the 40s and 99% of the time I’ll reach the last earnable. This time I’m getting like 20s and 30s :( my highest score this time is a 39 :( 
  • SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    These are my first 10 looks. I’m actually quite surprised that I’m scoring very well. I’m currently in 4th place. My highest score is 53 and my lowest is 38. Hopefully I can stay in 4th place.   
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 thank you 🥺💕
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Rikk said:
    kkhsam said:
    Looks 1-4 ✨

@kkhsam I’m so in love with your looks! Your Wonder Woman look is giving me life! I love the way you went retro movie vibes with the first three and the futuristic one is gorgeous 
    @Rikk you’re just too kind! Thank you so much love, it means a lot 💖
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Couldn’t resist opening a box even though I’ve been saving my diamonds. I wanted the hair but I’m happy with my pick

• DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I had to improvise a little with Velma😂

Omg LOVE!!! 😍😍😍
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited May 2021
    My scores have finally picked up after my 60 😇😇😇. I really enjoy the theme. Its so exciting when I can play with colors and mix match all the unique items that I rarely use ❤️❤️❤️

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @DaisyJ Tysm! I think I’m gonna go watch the Scooby-Doo episode of Supernatural now😂💜
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    My attempts at killer frost

And rogue

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    Ok 😭😭😭😭😣😣😣. The very first game that makes you mad because of getting high scores. I don’t want to get back to mid 30 😭😭😭. My scores have been really low recently no matter how I tried. And now, when it gets improved, baammmm 60 ☹️😞. I honestly dont know what to say. 

All of you looks are flawless 😍 How is your doll holding fire while wearing the Korkov hair? 
    rach89 said:
    nhq1012 said:
    Ok 😭😭😭😭😣😣😣. The very first game that makes you mad because of getting high scores. I don’t want to get back to mid 30 😭😭😭. My scores have been really low recently no matter how I tried. And now, when it gets improved, baammmm 60 ☹️😞. I honestly dont know what to say. 

All of you looks are flawless 😍 How is your doll holding fire while wearing the Korkov hair? 
    Thks so much❤️❤️❤️. You can hold fire with that hair by changing nail color. If it doesnt work, you can wear the hair first and change the nail color while putting outfit for SYS. Sometimes it doesnt work, make sure u do it 2 or 3 times.
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Yey! I can use my wonder women and poison ivy look again 🙌🏻 

Do you use any kind of filter? Ur edits look so high quality 🥰
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    if i’d chosen my usual spot i would’ve got the hair ahhhh, i think i’m just gonna save up my diamonds instead lol... crazy how there’s only 2 items though, double the amount of dyes and the same amount of tickets!!
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 8-11 ✨

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got no motivation at the minute, having a bit of a rough time so kinda can’t be bothered to be creative.

I play on iOS
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Love this theme so glad I'm getting good scores not that its gonna do me any good with 2 ticket buyers ahead of me in silver 3 but I'm just enjoying this colourful theme so much.
    The voting booth is a dream everybody looks amazing and all the inspiration on here is just beyond beautiful 😍 good job everybody 👏 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Disregard**
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    rach89 said:
    nhq1012 said:

Thks so much❤️❤️❤️. You can hold fire with that hair by changing nail color. If it doesnt work, you can wear the hair first and change the nail color while putting outfit for SYS. Sometimes it doesnt work, make sure u do it 2 or 3 times.
    How did you dye the entire hair too? On my game you can only dye the roots?
    edited May 2021
    nhq1012 said:
    rach89 said:
    nhq1012 said:

How did you dye the entire hair too? On my game you can only dye the roots?
    Oh really, I can dye the entire Korkov hair in my game. Not sure about that though 😞😞😞. Anyone has the same problem with the Korkov hair?
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.