All CHARged Up Squad Thread🔥✨ Please DONT post here (unless if you’re a member ;))

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    does anyone have these boots and know how many diamonds they are? i was thinking of maybe getting them 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Kalinda got them to give me back the 725 stars! Thank you everyone for standing with me. 
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    @HJLeonie i have that hairstyle and I’ve added it to my lookbook! 
    Thank you so much! 
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Kalinda got them to give me back the 725 stars! Thank you everyone for standing with me. 
    YAY!!! I’m glad you got them back! 
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Does anyone have the pie and could so kindly add it to their lookbook? I want to use it for this upcoming SYS 😊

Hi Dolls, does anyone have clothing that goes with our next SYS? I don’t have much abs I lost the dress from the daisies kollection :(
    Love these inspirations! Does anyone have clothing and handhelds from the top pic and the hairs from the bottom? Also are they available to buy? 
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Love these inspirations! Does anyone have clothing and handhelds from the top pic and the hairs from the bottom? Also are they available to buy? 
    Hey! I have the top second dress and all the handhelds, but the pink one and the one with the hamburger and fries. They were earnables and trendsetter prices during SYS, so they are not available to buy I believe 😩
    edited May 2021
    tMaxxKKH said:
    Hey! I have the top second dress and all the handhelds, but the pink one and the one with the hamburger and fries. They were earnables and trendsetter prices during SYS, so they are not available to buy I believe 😩
    I’m crying 😭. Thank you.. they need to make items accessible especially with to squads. 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @lilirose98  I have these dresses if you need? 
    @christiekkh yes please :) and ty!
    @thetwentyeighth, hi Petra, I shopped this hair in your lookbook and I got this score :)! I’m so happy I found it. 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @lilirose98 added for you!!! Hope you’re able to get them!! 💕
    @christiekkh ty! I was able to get the dress with the kisses :). The other one is not available. 
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @lilirose98 added these hair for you idk if someone else already did 👀😊
    Edit: but I don't know if they're available tho! 

Ugh, ty @Christie_KKH both the dress and the hair is not available. They should make these available since they worked for the SYS :(.
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

Ugh, ty @Christie_KKH both the dress and the hair is not available. They should make these available since they worked for the SYS :(.

Aw sorry for getting your hopes up! It's such an act to keep up with what is available and what not 🙄 but yeah especially for SYS they need to add more items bc that make the squad even more helpful! I lack so many stunning beachy stuff and casual glam, we can just wait and hope for more! 🤞
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @lilirose98

Awesome! I’m glad it helped! I’ve been changing my lookbook for each SYS with stuff that I thought might work, and I was happy to see that someone found something they liked 😊
    I put some handheld that could work for this SYS, but idk if they r available. 
    Also I was kinda shocked at what I got from the gift box -
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    thanks everyone!! i reallyyyyy want everything from this sys but am at a loss for what to wear with my kloset. 

@lilirose98 SO glad you were able to get compensated!!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    oh & i added a new look to my lookbook, mismatched as usual because of my lack of throwbacks right now but hopefully a few of these will be helpful!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    Does anyone have the pie and could so kindly add it to their lookbook? I want to use it for this upcoming SYS 😊

I just got the pie if you still need it. I’ll add to my lookbook. Also, does anyone have the apron?
    thanks @lilirose98 just bought it from your lookbook!! don't have the apron but hopefully i'll be able to contribute more in the next couple of months when events i played are available in the lookbook!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    jm323 said:
    thanks @lilirose98 just bought it from your lookbook!! don't have the apron but hopefully i'll be able to contribute more in the next couple of months when events i played are available in the lookbook!
    Thank you and no problem 😌 
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Thank you @lilirose98 😊
    has anyone done the pride quest? i've "chatted" with npc in 2 cities so far & have only gotten dyes & after completing the quest also just got dye & a flag. i saw others getting diamonds & stars in the update thread, so far no luck for me. i'm hesitant to continue "talking" incase there's some sort of glitch? or maybe just some of us are unlucky & always destined for dyes (aka me in my squad box this morning lol)
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    @jm323 I did it. After you’ve chatted to all the characters you get a call with rewards. I got around 5 stars and 4’diamonds, and some dyes. 
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @jm323  I did the quest and talked to all the NPCs, but I didn’t get the kstars or diamonds lol 🙃.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
    @jm323 I did every place in LA. The only one that didn’t have NPC’s was Bel Air. I got all the dyes, Kstars and diamonds.
    @Madison101 i feel bad liking yours because that sucks & i feel like i'm on the same track as you! 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤