🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I talked to everyone I found and got 2 diamonds and kstars with dyes. Thank you Glu!🌸💕
    iOS player 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    To have to go to all locations in California and collect all the dye, once you've done that Kinsey calls with more gifts
    iOS
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Pearl said:
    AliBryant said:
    To have to go to all locations in California and collect all the dye, once you've done that Kinsey calls with more gifts
    I visited them all and Kinsey called to give me cash and a free pride flag; was this supposed to be the call? I didn't see any people in Bel Air if that matters
    Same here!! Is it because I didn't get all the flags in the shop before? 

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

edited June 2021
    I got the call with flag too, but I had bought it already 😅 you just need to go in all cities in LA and talk with everyone and them you get the call for more gifts ☺️
    iOS player 

• PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    I got the call with flag too, but I had bought it already 😅 you just need to go in all cities in LA and talk with everyone and them you get the call for more gifts ☺️
    I talked to literally everyone in California..  :(
    Pearl said:
    I talked to literally everyone in California..  :(
    Maybe you missed someone? I would try to check all cities again
    iOS player 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you for the dyes, tha flag, the diamonds and the kstars ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎💖
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Did we get the newsletter yet? I haven’t recievee mine 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can this nail glitch get fixed?

I wish I never got the outfit they came with, cause ever since I bought it the nail glitch happened and it’s so annoying when it gets in the way of making an outfit cause whenever I use handhelds and switch my nails it removes the handheld and I have to go through my handhelds and it’s tiring. This nail glitch is always showing up on my doll please fix this!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I talked to everyone I found and got 2 diamonds and kstars with dyes. Thank you Glu!🌸💕

I only got dyes. Been back through and checked in case i missed anyone but no one there. I got call where Kinsey gave me a flag after, but pretty sure I didn’t get any diamonds.

I play on iOS
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I only received dyes and the flag, no stars and diamonds. 
    Samee, I even visited like every restaurant too.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Upset we only got dyed for pride month and a flag.
    I mean we only got dyes and a little flag for pride month
    Wanted that new miss managed outfit!!!!
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited June 2021

mia1 said:
    Same here. I contacted support and they told me I have to do my pending quests to let the pride quest come out! I clearly wrote that I already did the pride quest but I didn’t received final bonus!!! Basically they don’t know how to help me. I’m disappointed 

@KalindaKing

edit: I’m sorry if I did mistakes, English is not my first language 😵‍💫

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

mia1 said:
    Same here. I contacted support and they told me I have to do my pending quests to let the pride quest come out! I clearly wrote that I already did the pride quest but I didn’t received final bonus!!! Basically they don’t know how to help me. I’m disappointed 

@KalindaKing

edit: I’m sorry if I did mistakes, English is not my first language 😵‍💫

they told me they have sent mine to the team and will get  back to me when they have an answer - So who knows! Maybe its one of those not everyone gets it deals that glu loves to do!

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I didn't receive a call with kstars and diamonds either. The only thing I can think of is that I went around and collected the dye before I did the pride parade quest and before I met Kinsey. Maybe I should have collected all the dye after I did the quest? I don't know but either way it shouldn't make a difference and we all should receive the same gifts!
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    brom617 said:
    I didn't receive a call with kstars and diamonds either. The only thing I can think of is that I went around and collected the dye before I did the pride parade quest and before I met Kinsey. Maybe I should have collected all the dye after I did the quest? I don't know but either way it shouldn't make a difference and we all should receive the same gifts!
    I did the quest before I collected the dye and still didn’t get the gifts, so you are in the clear. It is glu doing what glu does. 
    @Anulika thank you for letting me know. 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @brom617 I thought I collected all the dye before I read your message(I didnt think there was another reward), then I found the ones I missed and got the call with the prizes. If it's not a bug you might have just missed some people. And I did the quest before the dyes
    @patiencebrody I've been to downtown LA, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, LAX, Malibu, Santa Monica, Calabasas, San Diego, and Santa Barbara at least 6 times each and I can't find any other people standing around outside. Is there anywhere else I'm supposed to go?
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @brom617 sorry, definitely a bug then, those are the only places I found them at
    They gave out diamonds and k stars? I didn’t know that. I only got some dye and a flag?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.