Glitchy issues that need a fix

Comments

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Rooo said:
    2ftpoop said:
    haikawa said:
    @2ftpoop u buy those eyes from the eye shape area!
    I just think it doesn’t fit there because it has a built in eyeshadow color and gold glitter highlight 
    I believe this is because you can change the color of the eyeshadow. The ones in the glam section cannot be changed

At first I thought that might be the case but many of the glam eyes do have customizable eyeshadow colors! 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

The doctor coat glitches into the normal sweatshirt in game and in the photobooth. 
    IOS Player 
    The new catsuit glitches- skin on the hand turns darker to match the suit. Also, we are not able to hold a hand-held with it on- the outfit reverts back to the basic white T-shirt and basic skirt. In the SYS event thread, many dolls have shown how it glitches to short sleeves in the photo booth as well. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @2ftpoop Idk about the glitches, but I think the reason the hands look dark is because it’s part of the catsuit
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I was looking through my dresses to try and find out what to submit next for the sys event and I found this glitch, I don’t care about the dress at all but please fix this.

Also I really want the sparkler glitch finally fixed, it’s been requested for awhile but it needs to be fixed as well
    @2ftpoop Idk about the glitches, but I think the reason the hands look dark is because it’s part of the catsuit
    You are so right. Thank you for taking the time to reply to my comment :) I took a closer look at the Miley Cyrus inspo and learned about “body stockings”! My mind initially rejected that it was all one piece because it must be insanely difficult to get in and out of a full body thing... idk I have a hard time getting out of tights and body suits haha. Discovered that the bodystocking glitches to short- sleeved specifically when you attempt to change nail polish color, interesting. 

@pristineperson for the pink dress, are you referring to the elbow area? How it looks like a 2-D paper doll? Glu created a VIP dress that glitches like that too and they still haven’t bothered to fix it after I brought it up here several months ago. 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

In Beverly Hills. Can they please fix my favorite handheld?
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @KalindaKingCan this please be fixed? No matter which pair of eyes we wear they all make our dolls look cross eyed. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    The thumbnail is not visible with this handheld. 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

I’ve posted this before - but PLEASE fix the hat, so it works with sunglasses 🥺
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Hi! Can you fix these tights? It would be nice to use them without the pink short. Thanks!
  • GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    The thumbnail is not visible with this handheld. 
    you can't wear those nails and hold a handheld at the same time
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • faeriefaerie Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    The most recent SYS prize (fan with gloves) glitches when you remove it, with the forearm portion of the gloves staying on. 
    on and off since 2014, but now playing daily.

Shopaholic
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    these shoes need fixing. They look alright in the shoes list but not anymore on my doll. Also these eyes look odd to me.... I don't think that they were supposed to stay like that
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    maee1506 said:
    maee1506 said:
    So many glitches that needs to be fixed yet glu focused on adding more stuff in the game that we don't need 🙄

Please fix the glitches first before adding anything!

A lot of eyes in the kloset are horribly placed on our doll especially those mario eye makeups, lot's of hair who have a very high hairline which makes the forehead bigger, lots of clothes seems unfinished!

You better hire a beta tester around the forum so you know what glitches need to be fixed! Damn i hope you at least read this thread 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I was talking about all this eyes. Please fix them cause they actually looks good it's just the placement and how it looks terrify me 😟
    Please Glu, we're still waiting for you to fix these beautiful eyes!!! 😭😭😭
  • JoliveJolive Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

I have a super annoying glitch and I have asked everywhere I can for a resolution and had no luck 

Here’s the glitch: 

I put everything in my storage kloset, except for what I was wearing. 

I then put on an outfit from my look book, which had the leg and left arm tattoos. 

I then went into my inventory to remove the tattoos and they weren’t in my inventory, so I had no option to remove them. 

I then went to my kloset, and they are in my storage, which is why I can’t remove them from my avatar. 

However, the issue is, I cannot remove them from my storage kloset as it says ‘cannot store items you are wearing’ 

so in short I cannot remove the tattoos because they are in storage, and I can’t take them out of storage to remove them because I am wearing them. 

Things I have tried: 

deleting and reinstalling the app.

closing all background apps, toggling internet and then launching the app again. 

I have no looks in my look book without these tattoos.

the new update didn’t resolve this issue.

playing the game on 4G didn’t help. 

There are no items that cause the tattoos to come off by default. 

IOS
  • evelinebevelineb Registered Users 37 Posts
    I am having issue with gigs- dont have any , no calls from maria or simon after completing Misty’s fashion show gig where i lost fans and then i had to choose over Misty and new designer. I havnt even opened CTM Brands so i didnt finish my quest lines at all
    I dont understand why you fixed the glitch to remove the gloves when nobody was complaining about it. We liked it. And I guess it tooked a lot of work, because there are a lot of dresses with gloves. Just saying that you could fix things that actually look bad or are annoying. 
    Like these pink shorts attached to the shoes

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited June 2021

just noticed this braid glitches into the arm, when holding a handheld item. (i’m not wearing the hair, it’s just a screenshot from the preview:p )
    hi! When you use these with long hair it looks wrong.  The hair should be behind the sweater not in the middle.  Thanks!
    Hello! Can you fix this sweater? It glitches with long hair. Thanks!
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @Jolive this is a very late response but im wondering if you managed to fix your issue yet? Since there are multiple left arm tattoos, try to get an arm tattoo from your storage that you are not wearing. Then wear that one so you can get your original arm tattoo out of storage. For the legs I’m not sure :(
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • riley65riley65 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My show your style is not working, i was promoted to silver 1 the last event, but when the monster mash event starts, i was back to bronze 1 again. This happened when i downloaded the newest update of kkh, i was on silver 3 and the next event i was also bronze 1...... I wonder if you guys have the same issue because i didn't see any comments about this 🥲
  • Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Been having a TON of glitches collecting in game diamonds and buying the  triple threat packs. 

I've had 2 triple threat packs bought that I never received anything for (ticket submitted and issue not fixed by support)

Also any diamonds collected during SYS or squad boxes I am not receiving. I collect them and my diamonds amount does not change.

Currently out at least 15-20 diamonds and have been seeing this issue happen over the past 2 or 3 weeks pretty consistently 
  • Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Really sad because I wanted to try for these mermaid diamond box items but not trying to spend another $5 on diamonds that I may or may not get added to my account
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    This appeared after I updated and the usual frame is gone (bel air dining room, classic drapes)

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • MilonvecKMilonvecK Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    So after updating you can no longer change the eye color of NPCs.
  • MilonvecKMilonvecK Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    They did not fix the issue with changing the eye color of our contacts!!! This has been going on for months!!!