🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I would check the extreme left and right of every location. I nearly miss one of the npcs at Calabasas. 
    IOS Player 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    they said if you havent bought charlie the cat that could be the issue to me - i have owned the cat for 2 years or more
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I did all of it while half asleep but I flew to San Francisco and that's where I got the final call with 5 stars and 2 diamonds. I can't remember if there were people to get dye from there or not, and I don't know if this is what triggers the call but just a suggestion to try.
    iOS
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts

mia1 said:
    I only received dyes and the flag, no stars and diamonds. 
    Samee, I even visited like every restaurant too.
    Same here. I contacted support and they told me I have to do my pending quests to let the pride quest come out! I clearly wrote that I already did the pride quest but I didn’t received final bonus!!! Basically they don’t know how to help me. I’m disappointed 

@KalindaKing

edit: I’m sorry if I did mistakes, English is not my first language 😵‍💫

they told me they have sent mine to the team and will get  back to me when they have an answer - So who knows! Maybe its one of those not everyone gets it deals that glu loves to do!

They just told me the same. Can’t wait for the respond. Finger crossed for all of us! 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I only got dyes and I’ve checked everywhere like five times, I received the call about the flag and that was it. @KalindaKing
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    I only got dyes and I’ve checked everywhere like five times, I received the call about the flag and that was it. @KalindaKing
    Same, it feels weird that only some dolls are getting an extra reward
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    told me to buy cat - told them i have cat - sent photos of cat in apt.  they said have to send back to team! How about just give us our prizes and something extra for our troubles of having to deal with this.  @KalindaKing do you have any solid word from team because seems like we are getting runaround from help in game.
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Yeah I have had the cat for years and I didn’t get anything other than dye. I don’t want to bog down Glu support so I would love some answers on here. 
  • matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    @KalindaKing i only got dyes as well and didn’t get the final reward !! Help !
  • kayleehiltonkayleehilton Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Guys, I bought the cat just now and I finally got the diamonds and K-stars. So if you haven't bought the cat yet try that, it might work.

(it's because there's someone you need to talk to in its place)
    Hi! I'm Kaylee 🥰
    Level 30   💝
    A+ List  😁
    IOS playerr 📱

• thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I talked to absolutely everyone before I even met Kinsey, and all I ended up getting were dyes and a flag, no diamonds or kstars. I already had the pet cat too, so I know that’s not the problem. 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    @heavydirtysoul was just coming here to say the same thing. is it even worth 20 k stars for what you get in return?
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    What cat are we talking about? I’m confused 😕 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @BenedettaKKH They’re talking about Charli.
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    So you need both the cat and the gym to get the prizes. There's a person standing where the cat is (the one where you can ask why they're standing up there, vibing), and another person who stands where Monica is (who reminds you to wear sunscreen).
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

The call you get from Kinsey says something like "Wow you talked to every single person at pride! Good job! Here are some more dyes, stars, and diamonds"
    iOS
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    So if we don’t buy gym we won’t get any prize ? 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    edited June 2021
    i didn't get that call, i got a call after completing the quest at the photo shoot but nothing after talking to everyone & just got dyes from them 🙃
    eta: i don't even have the option to buy the gym yet so if that's a requirement it really is totally unfair
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Why am I not surprised that I got every single dye expect wine red? If I say I hate wine red, will Glu make it an earnable dye again? I'm not wasting all of my diamonds on dye boxes trying to get it. 
    Platform: Android

Why am I not surprised that I got every single dye expect wine red? If I say I hate wine red, will Glu make it an earnable dye again? I'm not wasting all of my diamonds on dye boxes trying to get it. 
    Did you get turquoise? I don't think I got any but I am pretty sure someone gave me the wine dye
    iOS
  • frankinventorfrankinventor Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    candydots said:
    So you need both the cat and the gym to get the prizes. There's a person standing where the cat is (the one where you can ask why they're standing up there, vibing), and another person who stands where Monica is (who reminds you to wear sunscreen).
    Well I got extra k stars and diamonds . I had adopted that cat long time before only but I haven’t purchased the gym and I still got extra k stars and diamonds 
    Vidhi said:
    So if we don’t buy gym we won’t get any prize ? 
    Extra k stars and diamonds have nothing to do with the gym . I think you have to complete one quest relating to pride parade then only you will get extra k stars and diamonds 
    AliBryant said:
    Did you get turquoise? I don't think I got any but I am pretty sure someone gave me the wine dye
    Yes I got the turquoise but I didn’t got the red wine dye 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I want that dress and hair!!!!! Miss managed has on for my doll!!! 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Can we get miss managed outfit @kalindaking!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.