👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @maggiey Aw I thought you at least would get 1 diamond from the 40 pack… guess I expected too much outta Glu lol. But 2 k-stars is still something! Next time I’ll be smart and just get the big diamond pack right away.. it would be more cost effective than what I did. But I didn’t expect to open that many boxes lol🤦🏼‍♀️ *oops*

I hope everyone is doing well this SYS🥰

Edit: Grammar
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks @buffysummers0990! I'm glad you got the hair! I spent half of my saved diamonds and didn't get it 😭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Oop not my post where I called Glu greedy having to be approved after I tried to edited it to fix the wording 😂
    Anyways who knows if they'll approve my post but
    @buffysummers0990 I noticed that the 12 pack gives everyone else 5 energy, 40 pack gives 2 stars and the 150 pack gives 2 diamonds.
    I wonder what the rewards look like with star purchases because i'm thinking of buying some during Kimiversary (does anyone know if diamonds will be on sale as well?)
    It's also insane and greedy of Glu to make it so that just currency purchases reward the rest of the squad when I would be a lot more tempted to buy Triple Threats and Fashion Goals if it resulted in a reward for everyone else too. 
    @dpeters I’m sorry to hear you didn’t get the hair! Sigh.. the showstopping boxes really are such a gamble and often times a straight up rip off lol. I hope you ended up getting at least something you like tho💜

@maggiey Yeah the structure for rewards is straight up bs. I don’t want to sound bratty, because it is an improvement from before.. but still lol. Only 2 diamonds for a 150 pack?! And none for anything smaller? Plus, like you said, no incentive for Triple Threat or Fashion Goals smh. Maybe if we complain enough they’ll change it in time lol. But knowing Glu it’ll take A LOT of time😂

@buffysummers0990 definitely not bratty because your opinion is so valid and justified! If I pay $70 for a 150 pack of diamonds (that's how much it cost in Canada), I would be pissed that everyone else wasn't being rewarded more and not just diamonds but with the rest of the rewards too, they're still going to be getting money from us either way. Not everyone is suddenly going to stop spending money just because they increased the rewards we get. I just think people would be more inclined to buy MORE than they already do if they increased the reward amount for squads.
  • livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

Todays box.
    @maggiey Ok so I audibly gasped when I read a 150 pack costs $70 in Canada! Whyyy are they doing you guys so dirty?! And you’re 100% right! I would feel way more inclined to spend money on the game regularly if the squad would be properly compensated. Give us incentives to spend!
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Today’s box
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Thank you @Galaxaura14 and @buffysummers0990! Sorry it took me so long to post, it's a holiday weekend here in the US so I've been busy but I'm still playing just haven't had time to check the forum. I love our squad!  
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 thanks! I opened two more boxes and got dye and the wings lol I'm happy because I have missed out on most wings from the game and yeah they're a scam. My last palette had only dye in it 😤
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @brom617 Thank you for having this gorgeous hair in your LookBook! I am obsessed w/ it !!!  😍
    Thank goodness for the holiday weekend - I need a break from work (but that just means I now have more time to study for the Bar exam 😭😅)! I hope you have a restful weekend!
    And yes, I love our squad so much too !!! You dolls are the best !!! 🥺🥰❤
    She/Her
    Android
    Sorry I haven't been as active on here this weekend! Mentally, I am going thru a slump, idk why 😬
    Friday's Squad box: kash
    Yesterday's Squad box: red wine dye
    Today's Squad box: 💎

I hope you dolls are having a lovely weekend and staying safe & healthy 💕
    She/Her
    Android
    @buffysummers0990 yea so while I definitely want to purchase packs so that everyone benefits from it too, i'm trying to wait until the sale because sorry to disappoint, Glu but it's not like I have $70 in spare pocket money waiting to be spent on a game when I can save it or spend it on other stuff (this is absolutely no judgement towards people who do spend money on the game because it's your money and you should spend it however you want to). I'm always so grateful to those who choose spend their hard earned money on something where everyone else can be rewarded as well and I love that we all show our appreciation on here when they do 🥺

@Galaxaura14 sorry to hear that you're going through a mental slump! They're the absolute worst ☹️
    Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help 💕

Also this goes out to everyone but please don't feel like you have to be active on here all the time because life can get busy and sometimes we're just not feeling it! That's totally understandable and I don't want you to feel like you're obligated to be on here especially when there's other things that is more important going on 💕
    @maggiey Thank you so much for your kind words and well-wishes, lovely 🥺💕
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 your doll looks gorgeous in that hair! So glad you are enjoying it! I use it all the time, sometimes I have to force myself to use another hair 😂. Thank you, I hope you enjoy your long weekend as well! Give yourself a little time to relax and take a break from studying. You don't want to burn yourself out! ❤

Would have preferred the blue dress but I’m happy with my pick💜

Yesssss!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Not my best styling, I’m just really excited haha

I hope everyone is happy with their picks today!
    Yesssss!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Not my best styling, I’m just really excited haha

I hope everyone is happy with their picks today!
    Your doll is so beautiful!!! I love how you styled the dress💕

Love this dress. Really hoping to get those jeans eventually too.
    edited June 2021
    Does anybody have the pie and the apron and if so would you mind adding it to your lookbook please? 
    @brom617 I can submit it for you right now!🥰
    @Aniya_ Tysm!! I’m so happy to finally get a cute item from our daily boxes💜
    @buffysummers0990 thank you so much! ❤
    @brom617 Of course! Thank you again!❤️
    Thank you so much @brom617! The pie and apron is so cute and I hope it scores well for you if you use it this SYS since I’ve seen it work well for many other dolls 💕

Todays box.