💎 Diamond Squad 💎 Open (14/15)

Comments

• kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Thanks Kelsey!! 
    Thanks to you too Micaela! We both seem to make purchases at the same time  :D
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I got the top to match the purple skirt! 
    I would’ve loved the handheld too.  
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I got this lovely dress today ☺️

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I actually got an item this time!! I’ve been getting energy all week 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I'm so happy! For the first time I got a box with multiple items to choose from and I actually picked one🎊💫 
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    Is this worth it?? I really only like the hair and eyes... 
    does my doll have a belly piercing?!😂😂 wtf 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    does my doll have a belly piercing?!😂😂 wtf 
    Haha yeah the purple skirt comes with a belly piercing!
    Soooo my Kollections refreshed today and I got possessed by the items!! I spent about 300 K stars!!! I spun these Kollections, I was chasing the bundles or eyes/lips but with my luck I got other stuff instead. 
    Now that I’ve got 100 something stars left I need to grind again😂😂... oops. 
    Those top two dresses were so cute ☹️🥲
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Soooo my Kollections refreshed today and I got possessed by the items!! I spent about 300 K stars!!! I spun these Kollections, I was chasing the bundles or eyes/lips but with my luck I got other stuff instead. 
    Now that I’ve got 100 something stars left I need to grind again😂😂... oops. 
    The Beautiful Eden eyes are my favorite out of all the eyes I have. It took me 6 tries before I got them. I had the dye, bundle, and eyes left. Luckily, I finally picked them. They were worth every single star I spent. 🤣 Now I only have the bundle and dye left, so I'm afraid to take that chance and spend almost 200 stars on dye.🥴 You can change the eyeshadow color, which mainly looks like eyeliner.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    The past few days I've picked energy and dye. I finally picked an item tonight. I rarely have a diamond or stars in my pallets. 

They could make these pallets better. If they had 1 box for energy, 1 for diamonds, 1 for stars, 1 for dye, that would still leave 4 for items. It's not hard to figure out, Glu. If someone has all the past items that are included for the update, then replace the items with a high number of diamonds.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Thanks for all the rewards today @KKHMICAELA and @kst99

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Those top two dresses were so cute ☹️🥲
    If you ever need it, I already own the right one of those two and can put it in my lookbook
    Thank you @solarflare !! Do you know how many k stars they might be?
    I got this cute hair today in the box! 
    Husband: pick the 4th box
    Me: That one normally has dye or energy based on my other pallets. I'll choose the 6th one.
     😒😒
    Note to self: Next time listen to hubby, he always picks good boxes on here

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Today I picked this gorgeous dress 🥰

• saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    :(
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @solarflare @KKHMICAELA unfortunately the SYS items can't be bought for diamonds or kstars and that's why we have these boxes  :(
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Hey squad! I just bought this dress on the VB for 14k kash and I had never seen it before but I thought it would be very useful for this SYS! I think it’s probably available for higher levels, but anyways! If anyone wants it and can’t find it in the kloset let me know! I can add it to my lookbook
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    @KKH_Ren thank you! That’s a great suggestion, I just bought it 😊 I have already submitted my free tickets so can’t try that dress out yet. Can you let me know how it scores?
    @KKH_Ren thank you! That’s a great suggestion, I just bought it 😊 I have already submitted my free tickets so can’t try that dress out yet. Can you let me know how it scores?
    Sure, I’ll post here how much it scores! But considering votes are rigged it’s hard to tell 😭 It could be different for us
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:

Hey squad! I just bought this dress on the VB for 14k kash and I had never seen it before but I thought it would be very useful for this SYS! I think it’s probably available for higher levels, but anyways! If anyone wants it and can’t find it in the kloset let me know! I can add it to my lookbook
    Can you add it to your lookbook please? I think it will do very well for this theme!! 
    edited May 2021
    Aninhakkh said:
    KKH_Ren said:

Can you add it to your lookbook please? I think it will do very well for this theme!! 
    Sure! I’m gonna add it now! You can check in like 5 minutes
    Edit: Already added it!

Here’s how it did for me! Not an amazing score but I consider it good enough 😭 
    Did any of you get k stars and diamonds as a reward after talking to everyone in LA? I only got a flag and I have checked every location 5 times to make sure I got them all. 
    Did any of you get k stars and diamonds as a reward after talking to everyone in LA? I only got a flag and I have checked every location 5 times to make sure I got them all. 
    I only got dye 🥲
    @KKH_Ren yeah same, I hope they will fix it 🤞
    I only got dyes and a free flag. I talked to everyone in California & even completed the pride parade. I also have owned the cat for years now and still didn’t get any k stars or extra rewards. @heavydirtysoul  
    idk what everyone is saying lol. 
    @KKHMICAELA what about the gym? Apparently someone is supposed to be standing there as well and only people that own the gym can see that person