🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Well if it’s true you have to have the gym and cat that is completely unfair and ridiculous- hey it’s pride month - let’s celebrate and fight for inclusion! But hey not all players get stuff because you didn’t buy things! Typical glu 
    @KalindaKing can you confirm that you need the gym and cat to get reward ? 
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    @mandamay76 I totally agree with you, but I feel like it's just a mistake, they might not have realized players would have to purchase the gym and cat to get a reward. At least I hope that that's the case, and if so, hopefully they will fix it🤞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @AliBryant Now that you brought it up, I don't think I got that one either but I wasn't paying attention since I was mostly looking to see if I was going to get wine red from anyone. 
    Platform: Android

Can we please get the new Miss Managed hair? Along with getting a chance to get the original items, but as separates.

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I really hate when Glu thinks they are doing something great but it’s full of bugs 😕 I have spoken to every person, done the gig, own the cat but don’t own the gym, so I can’t get the extra rewards? Seriously, how much more frustrating can this game get?
  • frankinventorfrankinventor Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I completed this quest, got all dyes from people in LA, got the ally flag, and I didn’t get extra kstars and diamonds. I think we all completed this quest, thats why it’s unfair 😕
    Ohk then those who  hadn’t got extra k stars and diamonds should talk to @KalindaKing and         @kokokokonut about this issue . I think they will solve your problem . I think it’s unfair that some players are getting k stars and diamonds and some are not 🙁
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i done the parade event(idk what to call it aha) then talked to all npcs and got the flag + diamonds & kstars. does the glitch depend on the order you done it? or is it just random?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I read elsewhere that If you bought the cat from the street, there is another NPC there, and one outside the gym, where Monica was till you buy the gym.  Maybe Glu can move those 2 event npcs? I just mentioned it to Kalinda.  However, If you do own the gym, and the cat, and didn’t get the stars,& diamond bonus then I guess my info was wrong. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut - i hope so too because i refuse to spend 50 kstars to get a reward I should have gotten at this point - they should just have us speak to customer service in game and they should put missing rewards into our game - I have been going back and forth with this since 6am est.... and i keep getting they are working with the team to resolve..  and happy birthday dont know if it is today or was over weekend but i thought i saw bday wishes to you! :)

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Okay, i didn't get the call so I caved in, got the gym and a last npc appeared and i got the call. So that is the problem i guess.
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited June 2021
    keke0388 said:
    I want that dress and hair!!!!! Miss managed has on for my doll!!! 
    Fashion goal or collection later is my guess! 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @KalindaKing So what do we do? I don't want to have to buy the gym. I do have cat and completed everything but didn't get the diamonds.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Support just told me I need the cat, because the NPC appears in the same spot of him. Didn’t mention the gym. I really don’t know, I hope they’ll fix this 
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Can we get miss managed outfit @kalindaking!!!!
    Probably we'll get the chance to purchase later (k-stars) during a quest.
    I would be nice if the Miss Managed hair could be a gift for Pride since we got gifts the last 2 years.

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    How many diamonds and k stars do you get those who got them? 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    i love kkh during pride it makes my heart so happy ❤️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    5 stars and 2 diamonds
    iOS
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    I have the cat too and i didnt get anything. I am not buying the gym for a gift of 5stars and 2 diamonds. Not worth it
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I think there is someone here that needs to be banned according to the rules...
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I think we might be able to buy miss managed outfit for k stars tomorrow, like we can every Wednesday for the storylines. 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • anti9696anti9696 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hey people, I also didnt get the call from kinsey with the extra diamonds and kstars, I just found two npc’s by the monstrobull center that I had missed and got the call after changing location! 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    wait what gym?where is it? i’m pretty sure i’ve never bought a business before, maybe i just forgot aha! 
    @KalindaKing so even though we have completed the storyline once the fix comes through later this week we will get rewards even though we dont own those and finished?

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Once you reach the top rank, and you restart. Of course you lose your fans but will SYS still be available? You’ll just lose the top rank and fans?
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Once you reach the top rank, and you restart. Of course you lose your fans but will SYS still be available? You’ll just lose the top rank and fans?
    Yes, SYS is still available after you do a comeback!
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
     I love so much about this update but I hate that I now spend more time on this screen than actually playing 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.