👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

Comments

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I’m so glad I stuck with my usual box. I got lucky and got the pink dress. 

@kayleealexis757 and @natkkh I hope you get the dress soon! ❤️

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    weirdest thing just happened! so with the party weekend event that just happened, i only completed enough parties (i got exactly 150 points) to get the shoes with the tights and that was it, but this morning i woke up to this 300 point dress being in my inventory! 
    It also happened to me! So weird! Not complaining though, haha 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Wow that's great! Don't tell Glu they will take it off you lol I wonder if that's happened to anybody else!? Did you get the hair? Just out of curiosity!
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Hi, my bf (Lilo) from your squad is looking for this hair if anyone has it? Thank you 😊 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

After days of picking energy and a single dye I got this dress in my squad box 😍 I love it 
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    GabiMoura said:
    weirdest thing just happened! so with the party weekend event that just happened, i only completed enough parties (i got exactly 150 points) to get the shoes with the tights and that was it, but this morning i woke up to this 300 point dress being in my inventory! 
    It also happened to me! So weird! Not complaining though, haha 
    Happened to me aswell, it was so random haha
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Hi, my bf (Lilo) from your squad is looking for this hair if anyone has it? Thank you 😊 
    just put it in my look book, hopefully it works i know there were some problems with viewing them 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts

Lol just noticed this 👀 
    @kayleealexis757 is this you? If so we are in the same SYS group. I’m trailing right behind you. 😂

iOS 

• kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @kayleealexis757 is this you? If so we are in the same SYS group. I’m trailing right behind you. 😂

yes that’s me!!
    what was the sys called for tomorrow? i accidentally skipped through kim’s call haha
    what was the sys called for tomorrow? i accidentally skipped through kim’s call haha
    Head over heels! The call basically told us to wear shoes and a hat 😂 should be interesting 
    jlr224 said:
    Head over heels! The call basically told us to wear shoes and a hat 😂 should be interesting 
    This theme is so random lol
    I’m so happy with this dress I got in the boxes today! 🤍
    FoxieLola said:
    Wow that's great! Don't tell Glu they will take it off you lol I wonder if that's happened to anybody else!? Did you get the hair? Just out of curiosity!
    No!! Just the clothes, really don’t know what happened 😂
    The theme is whaaaat I just don't get it lol the voting booth will be so random! It's like they forgot what the theme was so just typed random words in the call haha 

@GabiMoura I checked my side game and she's not got the same glitch so you're very privileged haha I hope I get a nice free clothes glitch one day, it's the stuff dreams are made of lol 
    GabiMoura said:
    I’m so happy with this dress I got in the boxes today! 🤍
    you have gotten so lucky with the squad boxes!! i’m jealous!!
    I got Kash again if only it were real so I could buy diamonds lol 

I’m happy with the top but still trying to get the pink dress😂
    i threw this look together literally within the last 15 sec of the sys, expecting it to only get maybe 20 votes… it ended up being my highest voted look 🤦🏼‍♀️
    Loved this box, i really want the butterfly clip hair and the pink dress, i also like the silver sparkly dress but i got dye instead😂💓
    hey, how’s everyone doing with the squad boxes? I just keep sharing what i get like everyday, unless i get something bad like dye🤦🏼‍♀️ 
    this is what i got this morning though 

Got this hair, absolutely love it😍
    That hair looks beautiful @natkkh I got this hair not sure how I feel about it it might go well in a theme though. There are so many gorgeous hairstyles at the moment they are smashing it! 

These are my boxes from the past few days. I have gotten a little luckier now but yeah there was like five days of dye before. I was so sad about today I was considering the box with the pink dress 😭 So far I got 4 items from the boxes (the see through crop turtleneck and that pink bottom wrap with the bikini are not shown in the pic) 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    FoxieLola said:
    That hair looks beautiful @natkkh I got this hair not sure how I feel about it it might go well in a theme though. There are so many gorgeous hairstyles at the moment they are smashing it! 
    I know right, the squad boxes are my favourite boxes to open right now, and the fact we get them daily is amazing! I love this hair aswell, it will go well with like a summer/beach kind of theme
    Thanks Lilo! 😊

iOS 

Finally got the dress 😍 we’re smashing it with these boxes and daily log ins 
    😩 I need some of yalls luck, I also slept through my last ticket so I'm not in gold like I wanted to for the hair. Kim Kardashian will be hearing about this 🥊💥
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    jlr224 said:

Finally got the dress 😍 we’re smashing it with these boxes and daily log ins 
    Ugh you’re so lucky i’ve been trying to get this dress for soooo long😩
    @natkkh good things come to those who wait my love 😘