šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Itā€™s not in my email could you post it @Tessakkh
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited June 2021

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

I have the feeling the Kollections donā€™t belong to this update. One of them doesnā€™t match the one we had last week.Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Hoping Zuhri is a new designer character like Korkov etal
    iOS
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I want that Studio Zuhri kollection!!!!
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited June 2021
    AliBryant said:
    Why am I not surprised that I got every single dye expect wine red? If I say I hate wine red, will Glu make it an earnable dye again? I'm not wasting all of my diamonds on dye boxes trying to get it.Ā 
    Did you get turquoise? I don't think I got any but I am pretty sure someone gave me the wine dye
    i donā€™t think i got turquoise! i wonder if itā€™s from the one thatā€™s hidden behind the gym? i hope we get that as part of the owed rewards @KalindaKing
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i hope we can still post these here. i got the matching skirt to the glittery top!

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    When the girl called about the pride event yesterday, she sais that we can talk to the people in the streets every day to get rewards. I checked today but there are no people in the streets! @KalindaKing
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @Francescahill I think theyā€™re from the upcoming anniversary update šŸ˜…
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I thought we'd get to buy yesterdays Miss Managed outfit. Meh
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    could someone pls tell me where the gym is? iā€™m a bit confused bc thereā€™s no npc there and i donā€™t have the gym. so sorry for asking again iā€™m just super confused lol ((:
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    could someone pls tell me where the gym is? iā€™m a bit confused bc thereā€™s no npc there and i donā€™t have the gym. so sorry for asking again iā€™m just super confused lol ((:
    Downtown LA all the way to the right
    thank you! for some reason itā€™s locked, maybe i turned the offer down and forgot aha
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    So if the miss managed outfit was not shoppable, I hope it's a gift for the end of the week!!Ā 
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Not sure if there's a better place to say this, but for future updates can there be more levels added to the game? I've been on 99 for the past month with no progress so I'm assuming there's no level 100
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited June 2021
    thank you! for some reason itā€™s locked, maybe i turned the offer down and forgot aha
    you cant really turn it down, so it probably hasnā€™t been offered to you yet šŸ±
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I love logging in and seeing people misgendering even fictional nonbinary people. Makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. šŸ˜Š
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
    @asta okay thank you! iā€™m actually unbelievably behind on quests (as you can see in the screenshot lol) so thatā€™s probably it aha!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't bother with the outfit. I already have everything except the hair and I don't need it because I've already gotten hairstyles I like recently. I'm saving for the sale so I don't like having things I'm expected to buy before it.
    Platform: Android

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    @eviewashere hahaha omg i didnā€™t even notice that. yeah, thatā€™s probably it!
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    When the girl called about the pride event yesterday, she sais that we can talk to the people in the streets every day to get rewards. I checked today but there are no people in the streets! @KalindaKing
    They literally told you their pronouns and yet you decided to misgendered them. Glu even made them look very androgynous, and still you assumed they were a girl. Educate yourselves people, please, is not that hard.
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Does anyone know if thereā€™s anyway to hide/archive the squad threads? Thereā€™s so many that itā€™s taking a long time to find the ones I needĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Bookmark the ones you want! To the right if the thread title tap the star. That puts it into bookmarks. Then up next to your name is a globe and then a white star, tap the star to see your Bookmarked threads.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.