Active MALE squad?

RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
Hi guys! I’m a long-term daily player (level 47) with a huge wardrobe and lots of diamonds to spend. Unfortunately male dolls can’t buy outfits using “Get the Look” in the SYS voting booth, and I’d like to join a squad and finally spend those diamonds. 

Do you know of an active squad for male dolls?

Comments

• JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    “Male Dolls” is an active squad for male dolls 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @Joyyy! 💕

I’m still looking for a male squad with members who might have these items of clothing to purchase!

Please comment ANY and ALL male squads that you know of! I’d really appreciate it 😊

• JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    “Skinny Kingz” is looking for more members
    Hi guys! I’m still looking for an active all-male squad! Has anyone seen any advertised on FB or Discord? 

I tried two squads so far but neither consistently reach the final daily box…I want some of the items in those palettes so it’s a little frustrating 😢 

Or should I start my own if an active male squad doesn’t exist? Give your thoughts please 😊
    All the great squads I joined would eventually become inactive, so I decided to make my own! I’m stoked to say that we have 15 stylish male dolls in our squad “Active Male Fashion Icons!” #016905

I check “last active” status of each member every day and kick out anyone who’s not logging in. We reached the squad box! So excited 💕💕 I have to say that if you care about an active squad and reaching the squad box, you definitely have to take things into your own hands 😂 Because most of the squad leaders out there will leave in members who haven’t logged in in weeks