🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    @babytomato04 i would just like to know why you thought this was funny... 🤨

Was just about to ask the same thing. You know there's nonbinary people who use they/them pronouns in this thread right now, right? (hi)
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    How do you check who reacts to your posts?
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @Jayy_kkh if you’re on iphone using safari, you can click on the two As in the top left corner, then click on “request desktop website.” then you can click on reactions on your comments to see who reacted 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    does anyone know why the street rewards in Santa Barbara take longer to refresh than in all the other locations?
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    What is that @kate_parker? Especially what is the this look is on fire collect mean? 
    I don't know, I posted here to see if anyone know something about :#
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    did this happen to anyone else? 👀

Edit:it came back to normal, but it was really weard
    It looks like the new buttons at the bottom and the new fashion goals layout, maybe its an accidental sneak peak at what the next update may hold! 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Guess Miss Managed's new outfit will be able to buy on week before pride sys theme? Hope so, i like that outfit, so cute and suitable for that theme
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    @Jayy_kkh if you’re on iphone using safari, you can click on the two As in the top left corner, then click on “request desktop website.” then you can click on reactions on your comments to see who reacted 

Cool thank you so much !!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Has anyone ever actually gotten diamonds when a squad member makes a diamond purchase? I thought that was how it would work. I only ever get Kstars.
    Platform: Android

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier Our squad had noticed that you only get 2 diamonds as a reward when a squad member buys the 150 diamond pack. It seems like the purchasing the 12 pack rewards everyone else with 5 energies, 40 pack rewards 2 k-stars, 150 pack rewards 2 diamonds
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Has anyone ever actually gotten diamonds when a squad member makes a diamond purchase? I thought that was how it would work. I only ever get Kstars.
    My squad did! A girl in my squad bought a 150 diamond pack and everyone in the squad got 2 diamonds because of that.
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

edited June 2021
    @maggiey @candydots I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Glu gives the rest of the squad diamonds only if it's an expensive purchase. Oh well.
    Edit: I also want to know when the next double Kstar weekend is because I got a google card and I'm waiting to use credit for that.

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I just now noticed that I never get a notification that the hotel in Papgayo is ready. I haven’t done that business since this feature came out. @KalindaKing can you look into it? I have missed a lot of stars by trusting this feature. 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I just now noticed that I never get a notification that the hotel in Papgayo is ready. I haven’t done that business since this feature came out. @KalindaKing can you look into it? I have missed a lot of stars by trusting this feature. 
    i never get a call about Chevier in Toronto … don’t know if this is normal ??
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    i never get a call about Chevier in Toronto … don’t know if this is normal ??
    I can’t remember if I get a call for it, but I do get the notification
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Would love to see some actual items in my daily squad boxes🙃
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing is there a fix for the missing rewards yet - we were told later in week and its now Friday and no word -
    I had to take a turn or 2 on the new kollection and got the bundle first and then the hair. It's funny to get the bundle first from a kollection where I actually wanted the individual items more. 

• alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Can we get the option to open a second daily squad box, like we do for daily boxes?
    iOS Player 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The team is busy preparing for the 12.0 update and we haven't released a fix for the Pride rewards yet.

By the way, we've heard that some players got stuck in Maria's office and we're looking into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    So,I'd been waiting for these Kollections for months and I finally got them this week. So obviously, I had no self-control because I wanted both the pairs of eyes and I got themmm!😭😭 Now I have nothing for kimiversary but i guess I'll worry about that from Monday. 😬
    PS: I also got the Korkov Kollection after months, so I know it was a way to make me spend my kstars and diamonds before kimiversary, but whatever. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I’ve been hearing a lot about the Korkov Kollection lately. Can anyone show me what it looks like please? 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    When is the 12.0 updated aimed to be released?? Hopefully they listened to some of our suggestions... like body shapes, skin tones, hair and eye colors, more ways to earn DIAMONDS... get rid of dyes and energy in GBs!
    @KalindaKing
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The 12.0 update will be released during the week of June 14 and I'm not sure which day. If you or anyone you know got stuck in Maria's office, it's fixed now and you can just fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Finally received the call about the kstars and diamonds 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CatherineMeilleur98CatherineMeilleur98 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Im so happy💕KkhAngelica said:
    Finally received the call about the kstars and diamonds 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.