🗳️🍽️ SYS 5/31/21 - Retro Diner SYS - (Adam&Eve on a Raft & Sink it!)🍽️🗳️

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    When your scores start getting good for no reason...

featuring a few stunners spotted while voting

• firebenderfirebender Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I always get low votes at the beginning of a SYS event then they suddenly increase after a few looks. How does this even work though, the exact same look submitted as my third look (37 votes) and 11th look (48 votes)

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Got the last earnable. 
    IOS Player 
  • leiahkkhleiahkkh Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Make it make sense
    active daily since 2020, broke af so no cash involved
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Here are my last looks, currently 2nd in GOLD!!! So happy I hope I stay here 😍

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    OMG
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Would anyone be willing to recreate my doll with these lips? These are the features she usually has, the hair colour is not an issue as I change that regularly so don’t worry if you haven’t got that colour. Thanks! 😃

I play on iOS
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    edited June 2021

NOOOOOO 😩😩😩 I ended up missing a ticket and even with good scores it wasn’t enough
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Wow!! I’ve never seen someone have such high votes. For sure she has to be a bot or a hacker?? Who in the world would’ve purchased over 60 tickets for a game @SDC93
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

what is up with the votes???? my highest is MAYBE 35? havent been able to get the last earnable in over a month?
    uh hi
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    My high scores ended up plummeting at the end, but I’m just relieved I won’t be in gold next SYS, excited for my silver box! 😅
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited June 2021
    this again. i mean my looks arent the best, sure. but they fit the theme and kinda look put together?? i dont get it
    uh hi
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    This has honestly been the worst sys event ever!! This is the worst my votes have ever been.
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    1 vote 😋😋😋

This is the fourth SYS in a row, where I don't get more than 40 🙃
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

I did the math. If Tonya got a perfect score with each ticket, she’d have used 72 tickets. There is no way someone bought 60+ tickets. 
    Kimmy would have to have used 55 tickets with a perfect score meaning she would have bought at least 42 tickets. 
    Almassa would have to have used 17 tickets with a perfect score, meaning she bought at least 4 tickets. 
    My nearly final TS board. I’ve never felt so discouraged to be honest. 

That means everyone in the top 9 either averaged 50+ or bought tickets. Everyone in top 6 either averaged 59+ or bought tickets. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My looks 🥧 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I like all of the prizes but the scores i got made me bored already huhuhuuuu 😭😭😭 i even become so lazy to take a snap of all my looks to post it here. I even copy high scores inspiration here, it got me around the same scores.

Glu could you please bring back my good old memory of SYS with good scores to beat TB as free player 😭😭😭 i'm broke now, after so many tickets and diamonds i bought to chase for prizes but i spend for nothing. So many TBs to fight, and even with new outfit i still couldn't get a good scores. 50+ scores happen only once in months for me now

Oh look i'm whining like a baby 🙈
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Sadly didn't even reach the 2nd earnable and missed one ticket, but I still like my looks and think they were on theme ❤️

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I had my last ticket at 9:45. I opened my game at 9:50 and this happens as I hit the submit button.

Naturally I restart my game, but this happens:

My internet is very much fine please this has to be a joke I’m pissed😭
    Proof that internet is GOOD just look it’s full + I was able to open a YouTube video as a test

This isn’t the first time this has happened, but now I’m really upset because I was 3 points away from the last earnable.
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Highest, lowest and favorite!

Ended up ranking 2nd on Silver III! Haven’t ranked this high in ages, I’m very happy even if I didn’t get to the second earnable 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I did a lot worse than the first time this theme was around but I got this beautiful hair I really wanted!!!!
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Came 2nd in Silver 3! 🍒 I also finally got the Korkov diamond collection this week and got that rose gold hair colour. 💖
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.