All CHARged Up Squad ThreadšŸ”„āœØ Please DONT post here (unless if youā€™re a member ;))

Comments

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @jm323, It does lol, but hopefully youā€™ll get the prize, and they reimburse everyone else who didnā€™t get the prizes.
    Level 29
    iOS
    āœØšŸ’–
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    yeah just got all dyes šŸ™ƒhopefully they'll do something!
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @jm323 I didnā€™t get stars or diamonds either!! Didnā€™t know people were getting them šŸ˜©
    Also Thankyou @lilirose98 for all the purchases! Really helping to build my diamonds back up šŸ’•
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Thank you dolls for shopping my look box. Iā€™ve added a few other handhelds if interested. I do buy a lot of them so let me know if thereā€™s something you are looking for that I may have. Also, I have yet to find the apron though Iā€™ve voted so much lmao. If someone has come across it and purchased it please let me know and Iā€™ll buy it off of you :).Ā 
    i saw other people talking about it in the update thread @Christie_KKH - apparently you need to own the cat in downtown la which costs 20 kstars but others are saying you also need to have the gym? i don't have either, don't have the option for the gym yet, and definitely wouldn't spend those k stars to only get a few back in return.Ā 
    @serenity___ & dolls....I got the apron and have added to my lookbook. Also, did the diamond prices go up? Iā€™ve noticed a difference in the cost of things today.Ā 
    i was just wondering that myself @lilirose98! i saw a drink that someone had in the vb that was 30!!!! diamonds & i did a double take. i know some items are more exclusive but that's crazy to meĀ 
    @jm323 I think they did went up. I bought something and it was 13 diamonds and the apron is 12. I recall, 10, 15 and 25 and I forgot how much eyes were.Ā 
    @lilirose98 i don't mind buying diamonds (waiting to see what the next month's sys will be first) but i do resent the prices being raised when we don't really have ways to earn diamonds within the actual game. squad boxes definitely help but they're still not frequently earned enough for prices to be going up!
    @jm323 šŸ’Æ agree with you!Ā 
    Does anyone have this hair?Ā 
    @lilirose98 that explains it Thankyou!! I did send a ticket and they did explain about the cat (which I already bought ages ago) but not the gym.. itā€™s not something Iā€™m tempted to buy right now especially not this close to kimiversary but they did say they were looking at fixing it when they replied
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    Does anyone have this top and is able to add it to their lookbook for me?Ā 
    I have the matching skirt and really want to complete the lookĀ 
    thanks @lilirose98!! i haven't gotten the option to buy the gym yet even though i'm already mid level 35 so i thought that was a weird requirement
    me again haha :) so i've never done a comeback quest before & for some reason the option keeps disappearing until i hit #1 again which i just did. does anyone know if you still get the new weekly quests with the earnables if you're doing a comeback? i don't care about working up to my fans, etc. but don't want to lose out on the weekly gifts right now
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    jm323 said:
    me again haha :) so i've never done a comeback quest before & for some reason the option keeps disappearing until i hit #1 again which i just did. does anyone know if you still get the new weekly quests with the earnables if you're doing a comeback? i don't care about working up to my fans, etc. but don't want to lose out on the weekly gifts right now
    IĀ“m pretty sure nothing in your game is affected by comebacks, only the number of fans, everything else is the same, so the weekly quests should remain as normal c:
    Good morning, good afternoon dolls, I miss our interactions :) so thought Iā€™d say hi and hope everyone is having a good day!Ā 
    @lilirose98 I know itā€™s gone quiet! Hi!!!! Iā€™ve had a busy day working today so been a quiet one for me on game, hope youā€™re having a good day!! šŸ’•
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Good morning everyone . Hope everyone have a great and productive day ā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Hey, I hope everyone is having (or had) an awesome day! šŸ™‚

Level 29
    iOS
    āœØšŸ’–

edited June 2021
    How are we dressing up today? Iā€™m confused with this SYS?
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Hi everyone!! It's been quiet lately indeed :) I miss our interactions too. I had a great day. It's finally lovely weather in my country and I worked from home today. So it was nice and relaxing. Hope you all had (or having) a great day too.

I'm very confused about this theme too! I'm just hoping I will reach the first earnable and the two diamonds and I'll be glad lol
    @tMaxxKKH Iā€™m glad you were able to have a nice relaxing day! Iā€™ve been working from home since March 2020 and now getting ready to go back in about 3 months. Iā€™m grateful for the time I got to spend with my family and Iā€™m sad I have to go back.Ā 
    On another note, I really want that Vespa šŸ˜ lol
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Hi everyone!! I hope your having (had) a great day!!! I also miss our interactions. Ā šŸ’›
    Tbh idek, but probably outfits for a date night, something like that. Or just wear the craziest heal that I own lol.Ā 
    Tell me I donā€™t need the hair........ glad I didnā€™t need to chase too hard for the Vespa though!Ā 
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Hey dolls! I'll try to be more active again too just having a lot of apartment hunting stress šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ€šŸ€šŸ˜Š
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Tell me I donā€™t need the hair........ glad I didnā€™t need to chase too hard for the Vespa though!Ā 
    OMG I WANT THE VESPA SO BAD CONGRATS šŸŽ‰