💎 Diamond Squad 💎 Open (14/15)

Comments

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    This is the only person I always see standing there. She’s just there trying to convince me to waste my stars and buy the gym though @heavydirtysoul
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Yeah but what I mean is when you purchase the gym, that person will go away and then at that same spot you will see someone with a flag, at least that's what I read in the update thread. However, I am definitely not going to waste my k stars on that gym, you shouldn't either. Hopefully kalinda will respond soon and this gets fixed because it's so unfair if we don't get the extra rewards just because we don't have the gym
    That was a close one!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I was about to pick this hairstyle, but I changed my mind. Diamonds are cool too

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I just want an item 😩

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Finally got this hair that's been hanging around! I hope they update the boxes because yesterday I had no items in mine and I'm wondering if I have almost everything  :(
    I got all the kstars, dyes and diamonds (I was shocked but pleasantly surprised they actually gave us diamonds) but I own the cat and the gym. I'm sure they'll fix it soon. I agree the gym is NOT worth it unless you have kstars to spare. Buy other businesses first. 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I still haven't gotten the kstars and diamonds. I though Kalinda said they had fixed the issue but I guess not :disappointed:
    @rose2797 me neither ☹️ But I believe kalinda said it will be fixed this week so there is still time 🤗🤗 And I think we still have a month to collect the prizes so as long as it’s fixed within a month we’re good
    Thanks Micaela, Saffron, and Bry for the rewards! Are you guys going for the boxes with those diamonds?? That vespa/scooter is a must have! 
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    kst99 said:
    Thanks Micaela, Saffron, and Bry for the rewards! Are you guys going for the boxes with those diamonds?? That vespa/scooter is a must have! 
    Yes! I’ve mostly gotten items, but the only item that I’ve gotten from the look is the jumpsuit/romper! I really want that Vespa or the hair 😭
    saffron58 said:
    kst99 said:
    Yes! I’ve mostly gotten items, but the only item that I’ve gotten from the look is the jumpsuit/romper! I really want that Vespa or the hair 😭
    Those are the two items I want too! So far I got the Vespa luckily but I'm going to have to buy more diamonds for the hair! I so wish there weren't dyes in the boxes, 
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    kst99 said:p
    saffron58 said:
    kst99 said:
    Those are the two items I want too! So far I got the Vespa luckily but I'm going to have to buy more diamonds for the hair! I so wish there weren't dyes in the boxes, 
    Omg honestly!! Considering you can get 10 dues for ONE diamond if you open a dye box, spending 5 diamonds for 12 dyes is literally so unfair!! I think I’ll end up buying more diamonds in a few days so I can try to get the Vespa or hair. 
    Thanks Bry and Saffron!! I see we were all buying diamonds chasing that dang box!! All I got was 3 dyes, 1 ticket and had to purchase extra diamonds and finally got the hair. I’m done now. I wasted at least 15-20 diamonds before getting an actual item.
    I really wanted the Vespa, I thought it was so cool. Spent all my diamonds that I had been saving, luckily I did get the hair 😍😍😍 I also got the jumpsuit
    rose2797 said:
    I still haven't gotten the kstars and diamonds. I though Kalinda said they had fixed the issue but I guess not :disappointed:
    When did we get kstars and diamonds? I didn't get any.🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Thanks for the rewards, loves!
    I'm so aggravated with my game. I posted in the sys thread, but I opened 12 diamond boxes 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈 and my last pallet glitched my game. So I didn't get my outfit, moped, and silver dye. I'm so aggravated about this. I messaged Kalinda, but idk when she will get back to me. I just want my stuff 😩😩😩 I'm starting to despise this game!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I actually purchased a diamond pack and somehow the game glitched. It said there was an error. I didn’t get my diamonds but I was charged. Now let’s see if they’ll give me what I paid for?!😂🤡
    @BooskiBabii did u get screenshots from the items you did not receive? That would really help your case. Nonetheless I hope you get the items, really annoying that this is happening to you ☹️
    @heavydirtysoul I sure did! I always screenshot cause this game is so bad about glitching.

@KKHMICAELA I hope you get your diamonds. 🥺
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @KKHMICAELA that’s ridiculous, I cannot with this game. It glitches so much 😒 They better give you your diamonds, or else they’ll have to deal with the diamond squad 😜😘
    @BooskiBabii sameee! I screenshot everything just in case
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I'm so sorry to hear about those glitches @KKHMICAELA and @BooskiBabii. This game is fun but they seriously need to work on fixing the simple things so they work instead of constantly adding new boxes and changing up the way events work... the customer service is always just so unhelpful too but I've got my fingers crossed that you both get the things you're missing!
    Well they finally fixed one issue!
    I hate that I'm not picking items in my box. I've been getting dye and 1 star. I don't remember the last time I actually picked an item. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    edited June 2021
    I finally picked an item the last two boxes! Here are my boxes from yesterday and today. I was really lucky yesterday, and I've been wanting that hair for so long. I've not tried the dress on yet, but it looks cute in the icon. I was going to pick the silver one next to it, so I'm happy either way. Especially after not picking an item for almost a week.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I reach out to customer service about my missing items. I sent Kalinda a message on Thursday around 4pm and I never got an answer before the office closed on Friday for the weekend. My messages tend to not get answered, so hopefully customer service can do something about it. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    There are many items I still want 😕🥺
    I've picked 7 items since the squads started. 7 out of what 19 or 20 days isn't very good. It shows how often I pick something other than items.😒

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    There are many items I still want 😕🥺
    I've picked 7 items since the squads started. 7 out of what 19 or 20 days isn't very good. It shows how often I pick something other than items.😒

I only got 3 items so far 😭 Luck is not on my side… Most days I end up picking dye
    @KKH_Ren I only have 3 items on my other game, so I definitely understand how you feel. I only had 2 until I picked the miniskirt in today's box. I'm like you with getting dye (and energy), it sucks!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.