🗳️ SYS 6/3/21 SYS - Head Over Heels 🗳️

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I hope that they make these items available later on like make them available for cash or put them in the prize boxes bc I don’t have enough diamonds for the hair and motorcycle 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Almost picked the box with the hair but i got the scooter💁🏼‍♀️This will be the only box i open💀🦭
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Amy136602 said:

Wow glu really outdid themselves with this one 😍 I love everything!! 😍😍🤍💙
    @Amy136602 this look ! 🔥😍 As always, you are the queen of styling ! 💕 
    Thank you so much!!!! @AmyMimi coming from you that means the world!!!💕💕🥺
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

@KalindaKing I supposed to have 2 tickets.. what happened?
  • firebenderfirebender Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The first time I opened the box I got some random hair and a ticket. The next time these three. I tried again and thankfully ended up getting the Vespa but dyes are such a waste
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

50 diamonds later and no Vespa. It was in each of my 5 palettes though!
    islaeden said:
    On the topic of ticket buying, am I the only one who thinks that this is gambling? As in, the buying of tickets for an unknown amount of votes (which are obviously computer generated), fits the definition of gambling which is “the betting or staking of something of value, with consciousness of risk and hope of gain, on the outcome of a game, a contest, or an uncertain event whose result may be determined by chance or accident or have an unexpected result by reason of the bettor's miscalculation”. Am I overthinking this? For other games, micro transactions will buy you things like game currency, specific items, player powers, etc., not like a spin at a wheel? Didn’t EA get sued over gambling-like micro transactions for Battle Front 2? 
    I see youre trying to get us the 💰 lmfao,no but youre right when you put it like that yes it literally feels like a gamble 🧐(lets all go ahead and sue🤣)
  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Ouch.... spent £14.99 on a pack of gems then another £4.99 and got this... I did get the Vespa and the play suit but I really wanted the hair. 🥺 oh well.
    My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    islaeden said:
    On the topic of ticket buying, am I the only one who thinks that this is gambling? As in, the buying of tickets for an unknown amount of votes (which are obviously computer generated), fits the definition of gambling which is “the betting or staking of something of value, with consciousness of risk and hope of gain, on the outcome of a game, a contest, or an uncertain event whose result may be determined by chance or accident or have an unexpected result by reason of the bettor's miscalculation”. Am I overthinking this? For other games, micro transactions will buy you things like game currency, specific items, player powers, etc., not like a spin at a wheel? Didn’t EA get sued over gambling-like micro transactions for Battle Front 2? 
    I see youre trying to get us the 💰 lmfao,no but youre right when you put it like that yes it literally feels like a gamble 🧐(lets all go ahead and sue🤣)
    Lmaooo I wasn’t suggesting suing (though I know we’d all love the 💰 😂), but EA was sued for this before, and it’s interesting that this very accessible mobile game that minors can play has a gambling element. EA was sued for the loot boxes in Battle Front 2, which is where you paid money to open a random box for a random item (sound familiar?). 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I hate these boxes but I'm soooo weakkkkk! I got so excited when I won the cute moped and forgot to ss the pallet but it had the tattoo dress, the red dress, and two things for tickets. Only dye was the one I picked and black. 
    In order: hair, blue dye, red dye, ticket, yellow dye, helmet, pink, red, then green dye. I gave up but wanted the bike so bad so I said 'three more'. I got the outfit, silver dye and finallyyyy the bike! I came straight here to post lol. Now I'll make an outfit. Sorry for the long post, I'm excited 😆 60 diamonds later and I'm happy 😁

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I was SO good for weeks and didn't spend any of my diamonds, but I really wanted the Moped and managed to get everything but the hair but I did get another hairstyle in one of the boxes and useless dye twice, but I'm ecstatic!😍 Also, really embarrassed now that I have only two diamonds left from almost 50. I also got the Korkov Kollection this week, so I guess it really was time to spend them. 💎 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @KalindaKing I picked the outfit, moped, and silver dye and they didn't save to my kloset!!! Please fix this! I didn't waste 60 diamonds to not get it.🤬🤬🤬 It said "please wait" and my app closed automatically. I opened it back up and those 3 items aren't there!! I don't want my diamonds back, I want my items and even my dye. 😩😩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    ❤❤

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    This is ridiculous 
  • mushigagamushigaga Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

Only got dyes and tickets in my diamond boxes, and then got these scores 🤡. Any tips on how to improve?
    islaeden said:
    jalapeno said:
    islaeden said:
    Lmaooo I wasn’t suggesting suing (though I know we’d all love the 💰 😂), but EA was sued for this before, and it’s interesting that this very accessible mobile game that minors can play has a gambling element. EA was sued for the loot boxes in Battle Front 2, which is where you paid money to open a random box for a random item (sound familiar?). 
    Im honestly surprised this hasn’t been brought up sooner lmao thats the same thing👀
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I spent 20 diamonds to get dyes ( didn't take a screenshot of the other box cuz I'm so pissed 😡)
    WTH Glu ?? Remove the dyes
    This is way to much 

🦋Android Player🦋
    This game hates me i thought this was about 👠 not ball gowns😐imma just play around with this sys ig i thought it was a cute outfit💀💀
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    This game hates me i thought this was about 👠 not ball gowns😐imma just play around with this sys ig i thought it was a cute outfit💀💀
    I think i voted for you! I remember seeing this 
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

I decided to use this as a test outfit and boy do I wish I had chosen something safer like a dress or something🙄
    Oh, I am back by the way! I took a break around my A-levels so I have been gone for about 2-3 months. We'll see if I'll stay around or if this game has lost its spark for me😅 for now, I am glad to be back!☺️
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Aw :( Got 30s on all of my looks
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I got no clue what to submit😭 I really thought I'd get at least a 40 for this one 
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I had to have it!! I can't believe my luck! 
    I'd love to have the helmet, but I mustn't let myself spend more diamonds 🤣
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.