All CHARged Up Squad ThreadšŸ”„āœØ Please DONT post here (unless if youā€™re a member ;))

Comments

• Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Opened 2 more which had 2 tickets and 12 dyes againĀ 
    I'll go cry now I MEAN NO ITEM šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i am SO confused by this theme & the vb already!!!!!!!!!!! just a vent lol
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I told myself I was only opening one for the Vespa and I got it lol . Wish I wouldā€™ve open one more and got the helmet but I have some things I want to save and buy with my diamonds .

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I got the Vespa and the hair. I was chasing the helmet and just kept getting dyes and tickets and during those times both items left werenā€™t on the same palette šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Hair, ticket, dye. I want the Vespa šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
    Idk if itā€™s worth it to chase the Vespa . Ā Should I do it?Ā 
    Yes- agree
    no- lol
    Opened 2 more which had 2 tickets and 12 dyes againĀ 
    I'll go cry now I MEAN NO ITEM šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

The fact that all the items are not in there is annoying.Ā 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I kept telling myself I didnā€™t need the hair.. then I kept seeing it and I couldnā€™t not open any boxes but glad I only needed to open 3 more.. I really need to chill on getting these boxes.. Iā€™ll never get the lips I wants.. hereā€™s to hoping theyā€™ll appear with kimiversary lol!! Anyways.. happy Friday everyone!Ā 
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    edited June 2021

I kinda want the Vespa and the hair, but I also want to save my diamonds in case I get this Kollection in my rotation. I rarely get diamond Kollections in my rotation, so I want to have enough diamonds to get this outfit and hair. Iā€™ll probably have no diamonds left with mostly dye in the boxes šŸ˜…

Should I try for the Vespa and hair, or should I save my diamonds in case I get this Kollection by any chance?

Agree - open diamond boxes
    Awesome - save your diamonds

I hope you all have a great weekend!
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

Well, I got the Vespa!
    Hope everyone had a good weekend!!Ā 
    Hey dolls! And thanks @christiekkh I hope yours was good too!
    I got 4th in the SYS and picked a diamond again this morning so into a great new week! šŸ„ŗšŸ˜Š
    Hi dolls! I had been picking dye in my daily box for six days in a row, yesterday I picked a hairstyle and today a dress :). There were actually no dye in my box today. Wish it were always like this!
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    hi everyone, hope you all had great weekends too! it was obscenely hot here in nyc (i'm the odd person who prefers winter!) so i stayed inside & got a lot of cleaning & organizing done that i've been putting off. & today i have an interview for a new job so i'm hoping that goes well šŸ˜Ši did surprisingly decent in the sys, especially for being in gold, so that was a nice surprise!Ā 
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
    I hope yā€™all have a great weekend!! @jm323 thatā€™s awesome! I hope you do well!! šŸ’•Ā 
    also for the first time in a while Iā€™ve got in 2nd place, which was nice šŸ˜Œ
    @Christie_KKH I did Thankyou! Ā The weather was great so got chance to enjoy it! I surprised myself and got 1st in gold.. I put 2 extra tickets in to try stay in 3rd as I saw other girls throw out more looks with 5 minutes to spare and ended up getting higher than I thought lol! @lilirose98 I love that dress!! Not seen that yet so hopefully I get chance to get it soon! My last few picks have been good too šŸ™ŒšŸ¼
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Hi guys, these are some of the items that I have that will be available for diamondsĀ Ā next update, I added them to my look book if you want some of them
    1- Hair, Bottle, Swimsuit
    2- Dress, Pen, Glasses
    3- Dress, Eyes, Hair
    4- Hair, Dress
    5- Hair, Dress, Necklace, Earrings
    6- Jumpsuit, Hair, Glasses,Ā 
    7- Hair, Fan, Dress, EyesĀ 

@arifromkkh I canā€™t wait to get the third eyes from u!!
    edited June 2021
    Hereā€™s some of the stuff I have in case yā€™all want them.Ā 

1. Hair, bottle, bikini
    2. dress
    3. shoes
    4. glasses, jumpsuit
    5. glasses
    6. fan
    7. earringĀ 
    8. eyes
    Hey dolls! Just a quick question.Ā 
    How many daily videos can you watch? Some ppl say 20 some say 10. Someone said 20, but when u buy something with money it goes down to 10. Because I can only watch 10 videos, and Iā€™ve never spent money on the game before.Ā 
    Tokyo_T said:
    Hey dolls! Just a quick question.Ā 
    How many daily videos can you watch? Some ppl say 20 some say 10. Someone said 20, but when u buy something with money it goes down to 10. Because I can only watch 10 videos, and Iā€™ve never spent money on the game before.Ā 
    I only get 10 and I had read before that they used to give 20 but then they stopped but the old players still get the 20. Iā€™ve only been playing since the ending of last year so I donā€™t know if thatā€™s true.Ā 
    @lilirose98 thanks doll!!Ā 
    Thatā€™s really cool, I wish they kept that.
    Tokyo_T said:
    @lilirose98 thanks doll!!Ā 
    Thatā€™s really cool, I wish they kept that.
    Me too! Youā€™re welcome :).
    Hey dolls! So sorry I haven't been active but it got quite stressful on my end! Hope you're all doing good & had a nice weekend šŸ¤—šŸŒŸ
    I submitted two extra tickets to get the hair & just had a great SYS which was fun šŸŽŸļø

@Christie_KKH hope youā€™re doing well and that you had a great weekend! I wanted to know if any of you dolls have swimsuit items that are purchasable with diamonds. I donā€™t have a lot and it looks like itā€™s mostly going to be swimsuits. Thank you in advance!Ā 
    Thanks @lilirose98! šŸ˜Š I actually have quite a few, will add them to my look book now!
    Also added these last 3 missing items that are available next updateĀ 

@Christie_KKH thank you! Hopefully I can purchase :)
    @Christie_KKH thank you! Hopefully I can purchase :)

Uff, I didn't know how many swimsuits were Trendsetter items, šŸ˜…šŸ¤” it's not so many left and idk if they're available / or you might even have them but I hope someone can save us with some more šŸ˜‚
    @Christie_KKH
    Ugh! I love it all and they are not available :(. Why donā€™t they make these items available? They do all these SYS but then donā€™t release the items to new comers so they have a chance to compete. It makes no sense. Thank you for trying and good luck!!!
    edited June 2021
    @Christie_KKH
    Ugh! I love it all and they are not available :(. Why donā€™t they make these items available? They do all these SYS but then donā€™t release the items to new comers so they have a chance to compete. It makes no sense. Thank you for trying and good luck!!!

That's such a bummer and I totally agree! Like I don't understand how some items that arent as old are already available & same goes for trendsetter items I get that it's like "rare" but it just means so much loss for newer players I remember my first year with all those swimsuit themes and I had NOTHING šŸ˜‚šŸ™„ hope someone else can hook you up & just get creative! šŸ¤ž