💎 Petition to get dyes out of the diamond boxes 💎 😡

Comments

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Signed. I’ve only opened one box so far due to this reason. My palette was mostly dye and there was only one new item in it.

edit: Added example photo. Wanted the bow & arrow and it wasn’t even in the palette 

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    SIGNED!!
    Over the past few weeks, I've gotten dye out of every box I've opened excluding my Daily Gift boxes. Diamond boxes, 5-Star events boxes, and the K-Star boxes. I'm over it!
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • Charlotte_mzCharlotte_mz Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    SIGNED!
    serously, i'm tired of saving diamonds just to get 12 dyes 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    SIGNED! 

We don’t need to pay for dyes like that come on
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Signed! 
  • NinaKKHNinaKKH Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Signed 
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Ohmygod seriously! 5 diamonds is too much for any amount of dye. I've stopped opening those deceitful boxes altogether because all I was getting was regular shades of dye. Really not cool. Those boxes aren't even fun anymore. 
    Edit: how do I sign?Just by commenting it here or?
  • SamanthaLouisSamanthaLouis Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Signed! It’s just rude, if they where special rare dyes only and a bit more, like 15, i would still buy the diamond boxes but now i never do anymore because its usually a dissapointment 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Signed! If I want dye, I'll buy it. I don't need them in every single type of box.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Ohmygod seriously! 5 diamonds is too much for any amount of dye. I've stopped opening those deceitful boxes altogether because all I was getting was regular shades of dye. Really not cool. Those boxes aren't even fun anymore. 
    Edit: how do I sign?Just by commenting it here or?
    Yeah, a comment or even a like on the main post is a signature! The objective is just to show our dissatisfaction 😊
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I agree 100%! 
    Not only the diamond boxes, the new daily squad boxes! It’s been 2 days in a row that I get ENERGY after 2 dyes !!!!!!
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Posting again to say this is ridiculous (and others have had worse boxes than mine). Get. Rid. Of. Dye. Add 5 diamonds as a prize to influence people to open more boxes. Like... that’s a good marketing strategy and i really don’t know why Glu thinks this is. This makes me stop and not buy diamonds at all. 
    iOS user! 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I did get an item but I got really lucky I didnt get dye. There was only 2 items omg
    Jayy_kkh said:
    I did get an item but I got really lucky I didnt get dye. There was only 2 items omg
    AriDoll said:
    Posting again to say this is ridiculous (and others have had worse boxes than mine). Get. Rid. Of. Dye. Add 5 diamonds as a prize to influence people to open more boxes. Like... that’s a good marketing strategy and i really don’t know why Glu thinks this is. This makes me stop and not buy diamonds at all. 
    I didn’t even open one box This time! It’s not worth it! I mean 1 chance out of 4 to actually win an item and it might be one you don’t even like? I’ll pass!!! 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    bumping this thread so more people will sign when they get ripped off in the new diamond boxes 🙃
  • Lokkii14Lokkii14 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    YES Yes Yes
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    YES - not only diamond boxes, SQUAD boxes too!
    I would understand if it would make an excellent dye, but the dyes are sometimes so bad..makes no sense to dye an outfit. take these dyes out of the boxes - money too! get money everywhere, I don't need that in a gift box! :/
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Signed 👌
    I once spent 20 diamonds and won only pink and purple dye 😭
  • mcmxcixmcmxcix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Signed.

I also petition that all energy bonuses be removed from boxes in general. Majority of my squad daily boxes have been energy bonuses and it was such a waste.
    Mirela. Level 41. A+++.
    Heeeey, it’s me again 🥰

And can we talk about the fact that the earnable I didn’t earn, the hair, was NOT AVAILABLE in the last set of boxes while it’s the reason why we open them at the first place!!!!! 
    Anyway just take these dyes out!!!! 
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    Signed... just spent 20 diamonds on some green and navy blue dyes :')
  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

Something told me not to do it but I went against my better judgment.....🤦🏾‍♀️Petition signed
  • SavSav Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Bumping, real sad about this box. This hair is what I’ve been trying to get. IF WE WANT DYES, WE WILL BUY DYES. 

I think they should be removed from SYS boxes, Squad boxes, literally any box except maybe the daily one? And update the daily one to NEW colors!! 

Or maybe Glu can make a special box that is JUST dyes and remove ALL dyes from every other box???

It’s halfway through 2021 Glu, let’s do better. ;) 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Sav said:
    Bumping, real sad about this box. This hair is what I’ve been trying to get. IF WE WANT DYES, WE WILL BUY DYES. 

I think they should be removed from SYS boxes, Squad boxes, literally any box except maybe the daily one? And update the daily one to NEW colors!! 

Or maybe Glu can make a special box that is JUST dyes and remove ALL dyes from every other box???

It’s halfway through 2021 Glu, let’s do better. ;) 
    We already have the dye boxes. 1 diamond for 10 drops of dye.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited June 2021

Signed! 
    After getting 3 of the 4 items I chase the last one and this is what I got. My fault for not learning because I got this pallet last week as well! Someone mentioned how this game is like gambling because of the TB’s but honestly this whole game is a gamble. To spend money chasing items when the boxes are just dye is insane. Also insane is the fact that I continue to play a game that doesn’t care if I’m happy or not. All they care about is that I spend my money on them. Never have I seen a game or a business be so successful by robbing their customers and then saying there is nothing they can do about it. It’s luck they say!!! Sorry venting...but again this torture is obviously self imposed because they show me their true colors and I still play 🤦‍♀️.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Signing again! ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻
    I said I wasn't going to touch these boxes again...but I did.🙈
    SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE!
    Pallets: 1, 4, 2, 3 (didn't upload in order)
    I spent 60 f***** diamonds all for my game to freeze up close out which made my game glitch. My last pallet I opened (2nd pic moped, main outfit, and silver dye) didn't save to my game!! I am so mad over this until something is done!😢😭😭
    @KalindaKing Glu has to do something about these boxes! Please read my messages and fix my game. I want my stuff.😭😭

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • AudreyLorraineAudreyLorraine Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    SIGNED !!! We already have dye boxes of their own, jfc! No need to have them everywhere & for more money! :(
    ios doll ♡
    a+ 🌷 level 38 💗
    21 ♌ europe 💐
    add me on fb! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082605962696
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    If they “must” put dyes in these boxes why can’t it be just one dye, one ticket and the rest items. I mean you’re charging us 5 diamonds per box and diamonds aren’t easy to come by unless bought. So we spend our money chasing items only to get dyes. This is highway robbery especially since 1 diamond gets you 10 drops of dye. How is it ok to have your customers spend 5 diamonds for 12 drops of dye? You have to see the amounts of dye I have. It’s insane. Stop dangling a carrot in front of us only to rob us! Oh and for the past 5 days I’ve only received 1 dye per day in my daily box. I dread opening any box now because I know it will be dye. This is ridiculous!
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    yes!! It's really unfair since we can't even earn diamonds... 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • _amirah_amirah Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    yes