šŸ—³ļø SYS 6/3/21 SYS - Head Over Heels šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• SavSav Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Did anyone elseā€™s game glitch and only give one SYS ticket at the beginning instead of two?? When I first clicked the event, I had zero tickets and the timer for getting tickets was stuck at 0:00. I clicked out and went back in and I only had one! Still only says one, really disappointed:(
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Sav said:
    Did anyone elseā€™s game glitch and only give one SYS ticket at the beginning instead of two?? When I first clicked the event, I had zero tickets and the timer for getting tickets was stuck at 0:00. I clicked out and went back in and I only had one! Still only says one, really disappointed:(
    Submit a ticket to support! They should be able to help
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Sav said:
    Take a screenshot and send a message to support along with the screenshot. They will give your other ticket to you.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I went a bit overboardā€¦ but I needed that Vespa!šŸ„³
    The one sys I didnā€™t care about šŸ˜¹
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    kkhnelly said:
    I believe some dolls said if you donā€™t use the tickets theyā€™ll be saved for the next SYS
    KKH_Ren said:
    kkhnelly said:
    I believe some dolls said if you donā€™t use the tickets theyā€™ll be saved for the next SYS
    Oh really?? that would be awesome thank you! Iā€™ll try that :smile:
  • kate333kate333 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    okay.
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I loved this look šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ I thought it'd be perfect for a heels SYS

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    edited June 2021

What is this terrible box!! Only 1 item was in here:(

Edit: spent 20 more diamonds because I have no self control and only got dye but then finally ... :) but even by my 5th box, I only got dye!! This was my first item! Why are the featured items in none of the boxes!!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    LauraAsh said:
    Confused by this theme! Thought it was to showcase shoes... my pitiful scores aside, there's dolls styled with full-length ballgowns where you can't even see the shoes winning popular vote...?
    Iā€™m confused as well. The call talked about pairing your shoes with a striking hat or hair accessories ā€œhead over heelsā€ and this is not whatā€™s being voted for.Ā 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    LauraAsh said:
    Confused by this theme! Thought it was to showcase shoes... my pitiful scores aside, there's dolls styled with full-length ballgowns where you can't even see the shoes winning popular vote...?
    Iā€™m confused as well. The call talked about pairing your shoes with a striking hat or hair accessories ā€œhead over heelsā€ and this is not whatā€™s being voted for.Ā 
    Yep thats what i said a few pages back

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    I dont believe i got the only thing i wanted šŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒ thanks to the dolls that posted their boxes i picked the tile that had the most vespa in it and it worked. Remove these ugly dyes glu
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Not me sitting in 22nd place when I need to be in 9th for the daisy šŸ˜­ Itā€™s literally the only item I care about this SYS šŸ„ŗ

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I hope my scores pickup šŸ„ŗšŸ¤žšŸ¼

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    The only way to make Glu know that we donĀ“t like diamond boxes is to stop opening them, like not even one. They donĀ“t care they arenĀ“t fair, they just want you to open them and spend diamonds so then you have to buy them.
    Quoting cus this is the only way the diamonds boxes will improve. They can see what we spend our diamonds on because its an online currency. Tdgaf if we complain on here, they just look at the spending. Why would they change the odds if players are buying them?Ā 

Not trying to many anyone feel bad, I've wasted diamonds on these boxes myself and didn't even get the 1 item I wanted šŸ˜­
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
    I feel like my looks are never welcomed! Maybe I think outside the box too much šŸ˜‚. But I like them :). I mean the call called for heels and a head piece so I ran with it lol.Ā 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Just to vent, I'm so annoyed with how they are only putting certain prior SYS items in the SS boxes each weekend. If I wanted to chase the new items I'm guaranteed to have terrible palettes. I have every SYS item except 1 hair from this weekendsĀ boxes, so I won't even have a chance to get old SYS items. All these cute posts with the moped are killing me & I'm so tempted to open 1 box but I know there's nothing in the boxes for me but dye. I wish they'd include more older SYS items instead of just 1 months worth. If that giant flower gown was in there I'd spend all my diamonds again.Ā 

Also this really shows how much better the old SYS was, I never missed earnables & nearly always got top 5, that's why there's no items for me in this weekends SS boxes.Ā 

Rant over lol.Ā 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
    Just to vent, I'm so annoyed with how they are only putting certain prior SYS items in the SS boxes each weekend. If I wanted to chase the new items I'm guaranteed to have terrible palettes. I have every SYS item except 1 hair from this weekendsĀ boxes, so I won't even have a chance to get old SYS items. All these cute posts with the moped are killing me & I'm so tempted to open 1 box but I know there's nothing in the boxes for me but dye. I wish they'd include more older SYS items instead of just 1 months worth. If that giant flower gown was in there I'd spend all my diamonds again.Ā 

Also this really shows how much better the old SYS was, I never missed earnables & nearly always got top 5, that's why there's no items for me in this weekends SS boxes.Ā 

Rant over lol.Ā 

Donā€™t do it! Iā€™m missing one item and went for it and this is what I got.
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Knew i should pick corners booo
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.