✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    got this dress today 💖
    ios player - English isn't my first language
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Forgot to screenshot my last few days, but they’ve all been dye and energy. Got this dress this morning, excuse the pic as soon as I won it I entered it as thought it could work for the theme.

I play on iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Got this dress but I don't actually remember where it's from.

Platform: Android

Well since my last post, I’ve got nothing but energy, dye and kash in my boxes. There was one item in my box today a brown and white animal print vest. 

Also, if anyone has any item requests let me know and I’ll see if I can help. 😃

Hope everyone is doing well!
    I play on iOS
    I haven't gotten anything from my squad boxes for days and I think the palette from yesterday had no items at all. Does anyone have that pink feather pen that recently became available for diamonds? Might be a useful handheld for the campus theme.

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Someone in another thread said the items from that weekend gb with the pen were showing up as unavailable. I don’t have any of them to confirm.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • asuna_KKHasuna_KKH Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I haven't gotten anything from my squad boxes for days and I think the palette from yesterday had no items at all. Does anyone have that pink feather pen that recently became available for diamonds? Might be a useful handheld for the campus theme.
    I just updated my lookbook and added the pen handheld. 👩‍🎓
    asuna_KKH said:
    I just updated my lookbook and added the pen handheld. 👩‍🎓
    Thanks but unfortunately people who said it's unavailable are right.

These were my boxes from yesterday and today.

I play on iOS
    Got this top today 😁

I play on iOS
    The 4 items I've gotten within the last 2 weeks both hairstyles, the ski suit and the dress
    l

• nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I wanted this dress for a long time, and now I have it 🎉🎉

ios player - English isn't my first language
    Got nothing but dyes until this morning.

I play on iOS
    Hey everyone! I noticed someone had these trousers on in their look book but I forgot to buy them. When I did remember, they’d changed the look and they weren’t there anymore. I can’t remember who it was, but if someone would be willing to put them in their look book so I can buy them, I’d be really grateful 😃

I play on iOS
    Yesterday and today’s boxes.

I play on iOS
    Today's pick. Finally an item since i've been unlucky the past weeks.

I got the two new yellow dresses after my last post but forgot to screenshot then been getting nothing but dyes last few days. 
    I play on iOS
    Oh also thank you to whoever it was that put the baggy jeans in their lookbook. I’m sorry I can’t remember who it was but I was so excited when I spotted them I just grabbed them and forgot to check!
    I play on iOS
    I'm on a roll. 💃
    I got the new hair today but forgot to screenshot the palette. 

Also I’m looking for these headphones, I think it’s these or there’s a similar pair that should be available for diamonds. 

I play on iOS
    It’s the headphones from this event, if anyone can help 😃

I play on iOS
    edited July 2021
    I can't remember if the black and red dress was from a squad box or silver. But I know I must have gotten another dress besides the other 2. Also is the dress with leopard print on the front top part another new squad box item? I thought it was just 3 new dresses and I don't remember that dress.
    l
    Edited to replace the black and red dress since I remembered which dress was from the squad box after seeing it in the vb.

@MarianiPoizen I relayed ur headphone request to the rest of the squad in case they haven’t seen it yet or u haven’t bought them yet. Hopefully someone has them!

@DelphineGarnier I’ve seen about 4 new squad box dresses (blue, black, pale yellow/cream, yellow-leopard)
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @ThreePartMagic thanks I managed to find them during the TB SYS.
    I play on iOS
    Got this hair today 😃

I play on iOS
    @MarianiPoizen I hope I get that hair soon since it's one of the items I've been waiting to get. I got the cotton candy drink this week so I hope that's one of the next things I get. 
    Separate comment, but does anyone have that skirt that has a planet on it? I should be saving diamonds but if that skirt is available, I want it. 

@DelphineGarnier do u mean this skirt? I wanna confirm before passing it along to the rest of the squad in case you’ve already found it 😊

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Just the hair this week, hoping they add more stuff with the update!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @ThreePartMagic Yes, but after looking at the squad lookbooks and seeing the 2 eyes I wanted, I don't know if I should get it yet. It would be really helpful if we could know ahead of time which facial features will be part of the next sale because the eyes cost 50 diamonds and I can't decide if I should keep saving to get one of them.

Personally, I’d save for an eye. It takes longer but by the time BF arrives you’ll hopefully have enough and be able to see what facial stuff is in the sale. If you hit 50+ before the sale you can set 50 aside and allow yourself to spend any surplus as a treat for your hard work. It’s way easier to recover after spending 10(?) vs 50
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)