Options

All CHARged Up Squad ThreadšŸ”„āœØ Please DONT post here (unless if youā€™re a member ;))

Comments

• Options
    Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Opened 2 more which had 2 tickets and 12 dyes againĀ 
    I'll go cry now I MEAN NO ITEM šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Options
    jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i am SO confused by this theme & the vb already!!!!!!!!!!! just a vent lol
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • Options
    serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I told myself I was only opening one for the Vespa and I got it lol . Wish I wouldā€™ve open one more and got the helmet but I have some things I want to save and buy with my diamonds .

• Options
    lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I got the Vespa and the hair. I was chasing the helmet and just kept getting dyes and tickets and during those times both items left werenā€™t on the same palette šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
  • Options
    Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Hair, ticket, dye. I want the Vespa šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
  • Options
    Idk if itā€™s worth it to chase the Vespa . Ā Should I do it?Ā 
    Yes- agree
    no- lol
  • Options
    Opened 2 more which had 2 tickets and 12 dyes againĀ 
    I'll go cry now I MEAN NO ITEM šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

The fact that all the items are not in there is annoying.Ā 
  • Options
    christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I kept telling myself I didnā€™t need the hair.. then I kept seeing it and I couldnā€™t not open any boxes but glad I only needed to open 3 more.. I really need to chill on getting these boxes.. Iā€™ll never get the lips I wants.. hereā€™s to hoping theyā€™ll appear with kimiversary lol!! Anyways.. happy Friday everyone!Ā 
  • Options
    tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    edited June 2021

I kinda want the Vespa and the hair, but I also want to save my diamonds in case I get this Kollection in my rotation. I rarely get diamond Kollections in my rotation, so I want to have enough diamonds to get this outfit and hair. Iā€™ll probably have no diamonds left with mostly dye in the boxes šŸ˜…

Should I try for the Vespa and hair, or should I save my diamonds in case I get this Kollection by any chance?

Agree - open diamond boxes
    Awesome - save your diamonds

I hope you all have a great weekend!
  • Options
    tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

Well, I got the Vespa!
  • Options
    Hope everyone had a good weekend!!Ā 
  • Options
    Hey dolls! And thanks @christiekkh I hope yours was good too!
    I got 4th in the SYS and picked a diamond again this morning so into a great new week! šŸ„ŗšŸ˜Š
  • Options
    Hi dolls! I had been picking dye in my daily box for six days in a row, yesterday I picked a hairstyle and today a dress :). There were actually no dye in my box today. Wish it were always like this!
  • Options
    jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    hi everyone, hope you all had great weekends too! it was obscenely hot here in nyc (i'm the odd person who prefers winter!) so i stayed inside & got a lot of cleaning & organizing done that i've been putting off. & today i have an interview for a new job so i'm hoping that goes well šŸ˜Ši did surprisingly decent in the sys, especially for being in gold, so that was a nice surprise!Ā 
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • Options
    I hope yā€™all have a great weekend!! @jm323 thatā€™s awesome! I hope you do well!! šŸ’•Ā 
    also for the first time in a while Iā€™ve got in 2nd place, which was nice šŸ˜Œ
  • Options
    @Christie_KKH I did Thankyou! Ā The weather was great so got chance to enjoy it! I surprised myself and got 1st in gold.. I put 2 extra tickets in to try stay in 3rd as I saw other girls throw out more looks with 5 minutes to spare and ended up getting higher than I thought lol! @lilirose98 I love that dress!! Not seen that yet so hopefully I get chance to get it soon! My last few picks have been good too šŸ™ŒšŸ¼
  • Options
    arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Hi guys, these are some of the items that I have that will be available for diamondsĀ Ā next update, I added them to my look book if you want some of them
    1- Hair, Bottle, Swimsuit
    2- Dress, Pen, Glasses
    3- Dress, Eyes, Hair
    4- Hair, Dress
    5- Hair, Dress, Necklace, Earrings
    6- Jumpsuit, Hair, Glasses,Ā 
    7- Hair, Fan, Dress, EyesĀ 

• Options
    @arifromkkh I canā€™t wait to get the third eyes from u!!
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Hereā€™s some of the stuff I have in case yā€™all want them.Ā 

1. Hair, bottle, bikini
    2. dress
    3. shoes
    4. glasses, jumpsuit
    5. glasses
    6. fan
    7. earringĀ 
    8. eyes
  • Options
    Hey dolls! Just a quick question.Ā 
    How many daily videos can you watch? Some ppl say 20 some say 10. Someone said 20, but when u buy something with money it goes down to 10. Because I can only watch 10 videos, and Iā€™ve never spent money on the game before.Ā 
  • Options
    Tokyo_T said:
    Hey dolls! Just a quick question.Ā 
    How many daily videos can you watch? Some ppl say 20 some say 10. Someone said 20, but when u buy something with money it goes down to 10. Because I can only watch 10 videos, and Iā€™ve never spent money on the game before.Ā 
    I only get 10 and I had read before that they used to give 20 but then they stopped but the old players still get the 20. Iā€™ve only been playing since the ending of last year so I donā€™t know if thatā€™s true.Ā 
  • Options
    @lilirose98 thanks doll!!Ā 
    Thatā€™s really cool, I wish they kept that.
  • Options
    Tokyo_T said:
    @lilirose98 thanks doll!!Ā 
    Thatā€™s really cool, I wish they kept that.
    Me too! Youā€™re welcome :).
  • Options
    Hey dolls! So sorry I haven't been active but it got quite stressful on my end! Hope you're all doing good & had a nice weekend šŸ¤—šŸŒŸ
    I submitted two extra tickets to get the hair & just had a great SYS which was fun šŸŽŸļø

• Options
    @Christie_KKH hope youā€™re doing well and that you had a great weekend! I wanted to know if any of you dolls have swimsuit items that are purchasable with diamonds. I donā€™t have a lot and it looks like itā€™s mostly going to be swimsuits. Thank you in advance!Ā 
  • Options
    Thanks @lilirose98! šŸ˜Š I actually have quite a few, will add them to my look book now!
    Also added these last 3 missing items that are available next updateĀ 

• Options
    @Christie_KKH thank you! Hopefully I can purchase :)
  • Options
    @Christie_KKH thank you! Hopefully I can purchase :)

Uff, I didn't know how many swimsuits were Trendsetter items, šŸ˜…šŸ¤” it's not so many left and idk if they're available / or you might even have them but I hope someone can save us with some more šŸ˜‚
  • Options
    @Christie_KKH
    Ugh! I love it all and they are not available :(. Why donā€™t they make these items available? They do all these SYS but then donā€™t release the items to new comers so they have a chance to compete. It makes no sense. Thank you for trying and good luck!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @Christie_KKH
    Ugh! I love it all and they are not available :(. Why donā€™t they make these items available? They do all these SYS but then donā€™t release the items to new comers so they have a chance to compete. It makes no sense. Thank you for trying and good luck!!!

That's such a bummer and I totally agree! Like I don't understand how some items that arent as old are already available & same goes for trendsetter items I get that it's like "rare" but it just means so much loss for newer players I remember my first year with all those swimsuit themes and I had NOTHING šŸ˜‚šŸ™„ hope someone else can hook you up & just get creative! šŸ¤ž