⭐KK:H Weekend 6/4/21 -⭐5 Star ProfessionalWeekend Event! ⭐

Comments

• echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    how are y’all getting the items so quick! I’ve filmed a few 3 hr reality shows already but Im still 100/150 from the pants lol🥲
    Do 3hr reality shows in Bel Air, invite and get points only from guests in the lobby, dining room, living room, pool etc. Each of those guests will get you at least 1 star, and completing the event will get you 12 - so that’s 16 stars in one show, which usually only takes 20 ish energy. 

When you get to the last item, each guest gives 2 or 3 stars, and you get 12 + 8 (I think) from completing the event so you start getting at least 30 for 20 energy. 

I also have a LOAD of pets, so tapping on them every couple hours refills your energy so quick, I got at least 150 stars in one half hour sitting this morning. 

I may be a bit off with accurate numbers but I hope this helps anyways :) xx
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Villa12 said:
    @KKHMICAELA put on some true crime documentaries and tap tap tap away with 3 hours gig at calabasas until your thumbs are sore. 
    I’m doing this but I’m watching grey’s anatomy 😂 
    Grey's in the best. However, it has put me through so much emotional trauma!🥺🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    how are y’all getting the items so quick! I’ve filmed a few 3 hr reality shows already but Im still 100/150 from the pants lol🥲
    I do 3hr reality shows at Bel Air. As soon as my energy charges I film another episode. Tap all the extras on the street, and energy from the vb. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kayleehiltonkayleehilton Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Loving these jeans  <3

Hi! I'm Kaylee 🥰
    Level 30   💝
    A+ List  😁
    IOS playerr 📱

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

The pants are amazing🤩🤌🏻
    Squad leader looking fireeeeee 😍👏🏼 I absolutely love these pants 
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Villa12 said:
    @KKHMICAELA put on some true crime documentaries and tap tap tap away with 3 hours gig at calabasas until your thumbs are sore. 
    I’m doing this but I’m watching grey’s anatomy 😂 
    For me it is taskmaster, I’ve recently discovered it and I’m super addicted 😂
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

😫
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

The pants are amazing🤩🤌🏻
    Hey! I love your look! Where is the bag from?? Xx
    @echarrison the bag is attached to the top, so it’s actually a top! Idk where it’s from, but it’s available for diamonds!💞
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @haylee7 aw thank you so much Haylee🥰💞
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I would do the bel air house and in the foyer ,living room,dining room,and the pool let u add contacts which helps u get extra stars:)
    I just got the top 🧐and i like it¿maybe wish it wasnt as see through ?? Black looks alright but idk who made this a top 😂i think this should’ve just been a misc. tattoos or maybe a different style of color
  • xxAnniexxxxAnniexx Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I really love the top tbh 🥰
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I got the skirt in my free box 😊 It’s so cute !

So pretty 💙 @AmyMimi
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

can y'all like... not post babies on the forum? this is a public forum and and it's dangerous to post your baby on here? where's the privacy for your child? it's getting strange...
    I personally don’t see a difference from posting your baby on FB, insta, etc. Everywhere on the internet is public. If they feel comfortable it’s not your decision or area to put your opinion. 
    haylee7 said:
    can y'all like... not post babies on the forum? this is a public forum and and it's dangerous to post your baby on here? where's the privacy for your child? it's getting strange...
    I personally don’t see a difference from posting your baby on FB, insta, etc. Everywhere on the internet is public. If they feel comfortable it’s not your decision or area to put your opinion. 
    Agree i was gonna say this,everyone should feel comfortable in posting whatever(unless its just plain rude lol) and this should be considered a “safe place” for us ❤️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Thanks so much @AmandaMKkh ! 🥰
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    the forum is about a game. nobody really posts pictures of themselves here, its anonymous. and regardless of the platform, posting children is dangerous? at least facebook and instagram give you the option to make your posts private, which is still a bit risky, and that's more so a place to post your personal photos rather than a public forum about a game.
    What hair looks the best with this outfit? 1,2,3,or 4🥰
    haylee7 said:
    the forum is about a game. nobody really posts pictures of themselves here, its anonymous. and regardless of the platform, posting children is dangerous? at least facebook and instagram give you the option to make your posts private, which is still a bit risky, and that's more so a place to post your personal photos rather than a public forum about a game.
    It doesn’t change the fact that it’s not your place or decision. It’s not your baby or your life. So it’s completely fine if you wouldn’t post it, but this forum has many close friends that have been on here for years, and again, you don’t get to choose how other people act. 
    Look what i got for talking to everyone during the pride event! Last photo is what i had total in the end and it gave 2 diamonds🥰😎
  • echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    Chqrlotte said:

The pants are amazing🤩🤌🏻
    Hey! I love your look! Where is the bag from?? Xx
    @echarrison the bag is attached to the top, so it’s actually a top! Idk where it’s from, but it’s available for diamonds!💞
    Thank you so much, I’ll keep an eye out xx
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.