🗳️ SYS 6/3/21 SYS - Head Over Heels 🗳️

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Is the one on the right a hacker? The top looks like a black and red trendsetter dress.
    It is black and red, and was a trendsetter prize like 5 or 6 months ago. Why would you think they're a hacker if you knew the original color of the top?🤔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    @KalindaKing please answer my messages from yesterday about my game. It's not fair that I didn't get the prizes I picked. I want to use then just like everyone else.🥺😩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    asta said:
    @nisanbektas no i don’t think so. none of the items are unreleased, the top is just dyed gold
    Thank you, I guess I just confused with something else.
    ios player - English isn't my first language
  • nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Is the one on the right a hacker? The top looks like a black and red trendsetter dress.
    It is black and red, and was a trendsetter prize like 5 or 6 months ago. Why would you think they're a hacker if you knew the original color of the top?🤔
    I remembered the top as a dress, I didn’t know that it was a top. I’m sorry, I confused it with a dress.
    ios player - English isn't my first language
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Back to bad scores in gold but that might also be because of how vague this theme is. 
    Platform: Android

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I don’t know what I’m doing and have no clue what to submit 😩

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    Saw this doll earlier in the vb and was in love with this look. Is this a forum doll? They're absolutely stunning 😍😍
    Please tell me I can get all these items they're wearing!🤔🥺🥺

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

Doesn’t matter what I submit! I can only get 30’s. What are the odds that ALL my looks get just about the same scores?
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited June 2021
    AmyMimi said:
    I don’t know what I’m doing and have no clue what to submit 😩

It’s not you! Your doll looks gorgeous.
    Edit: spelling lol
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Received a diamond while voting! 🙌🏼❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I’m literally obsessed with this hair🤩 don’t mind me reusing it😗
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Thanks @lilirose98 💕😊 You’re so sweet
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    My confidence is shooketh.... I haven't even cracked into 30 in 8 looks. 29 is my HIGHEST score. Never ever got scores like this. I get it, I don't understand the assignment. But in case some of you out there are struggling too I just thought I'd come here to say... it can be worse! Also my SYS is crawling. Anyone having the same experience? I don't get results for hours. 
    Jayy_kkh said:
    I’m literally obsessed with this hair🤩 don’t mind me reusing it😗
    Your doll is so beautiful.😍
    Which eyebrows are those? They look great on your doll. I want to pick that hair so bad. I always get dye or stars in the squad boxes. That hair is beautiful on your doll. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    My confidence is shooketh.... I haven't even cracked into 30 in 8 looks. 29 is my HIGHEST score. Never ever got scores like this. I get it, I don't understand the assignment. But in case some of you out there are struggling too I just thought I'd come here to say... it can be worse! Also my SYS is crawling. Anyone having the same experience? I don't get results for hours. 
    your looks are beautiful, though!  xoxo
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Looks 1-4. I don’t think my scores have ever been this bad, I am in second to last place right now, of course when I absolutely love the daisy hair accessory and need it!! 🥴 I bought some extra tickets because I am determined to have it. I need to my name is Daisy 🥺 I hope my scores improve, this is pretty rough.

I'm so sorry... I'm in the same boat as you. I don't know what to do...your looks are awesome and stylish and your doll is beautiful! I haven't cracked 30. Make it make sense?!?!

DaisyJ said:
    Looks 1-4. I don’t think my scores have ever been this bad, I am in second to last place right now, of course when I absolutely love the daisy hair accessory and need it!! 🥴 I bought some extra tickets because I am determined to have it. I need to my name is Daisy 🥺 I hope my scores improve, this is pretty rough.
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    first four looks, i haven’t been following the romantic thing glu suggests. i’ve just been having fun with my looks and using the more unique shoes i have 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I'm so sorry... I'm in the same boat as you. I don't know what to do...your looks are awesome and stylish and your doll is beautiful! I haven't cracked 30. Make it make sense?!?!

DaisyJ said:
    @Saturday9am Seriously 😭 Same to you doll I especially love your doll’s eyes, gorgeous 💕 I hope scores improve for us 🥺
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Like already , girl nobody is going to take your first place 😅
    im convinced these are bots like who would spend the extra money when it’s not necessary WHATSOEVER. you could save over half those tickets
    your looks are beautiful, though!  xoxo
    Thank you!!! 🥰 Honestly that makes me feel better!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    im convinced these are bots like who would spend the extra money when it’s not necessary WHATSOEVER. you could save over half those tickets
    I’m still waiting on an answer from Kalinda from like 4 days ago regarding my TS. I think these guys are bots. Kalinda is always so quick to reply and friendly, so that tells me she can’t answer me. 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    i’m never opening one of these boxes again lmao, only one item??? 

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    I don't think these are bots. @frankinventor keep us updated on the end scores, but I wouldn't be surprised if the 2nd and 3rd place also go quite high, these prizes are really popular and since only 2 ppl get all the prizes, it makes sense to me that 1 person whos already a ticket buyer would want to try and claim first early on. 

@SDC93 I don't think Tonya is a bot, I think she's pretty well known as just a massive ticket buyer, I feel like a lot of ppl have mentioned her. If its not a bot I really wish I had that kind of money lol

Ive had dolls that use a lot of tickets in the first few days, then just stop towards the end and don't even get top 3, those are the ones that are bots imo. All of it still really sucks tho
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • NoeiNoei Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi all!

I am having a very hard time with this challenge. Any help would be really greatly appreciated.

Our best bet is to post looks that got low and high scores. I have no clue at all with this topic?! It’s pretty nuts which frustrates me.

Hair: Are we supposed to be wearing hats? If not what style of hair (big or not) are you using and what kinds of accessories (since they can’t be used often).
    Outfit: It seems like formal dresses? All my nice dresses cover my shoes!
    Shoes: Are shoes the focus? If so what types?
    Background (sorry not sure what to call it): I assume hearts since it’s romantic? What is everyone doing?
    Purses/handheld items: I’m clueless here 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    This theme is just lovely ❤️ I have 6 more diamonds I don't know if I should spin one more box...

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Looks 5-8

iOS player 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.