Okurrrrrrr Squad 🥰 looking for 5 active players 🥰

cami16cami16 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
edited September 2021 in KKH Squads
I just made a new squad. Squat name is Okurrrrrrr. I’ve also played since a long time 😊. Let’s make a new one girls 😊😊. 

I pay a lot for tickets and diamonds etc. I'm active everyday so I'm looking for some active players ass well.

Prev1

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    hehe.. i'm already in a squad, but i just wanted to let you know that i love your squad name.. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• cami16cami16 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    hehe.. i'm already in a squad, but i just wanted to let you know that i love your squad name.. :)
    Ah thank you 🥰
  • AnnKKHAnnKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hi! I joined the squad, I hope that's okay.
    IGN name: huishan
    AnnKKH said:
    Hi! I joined the squad, I hope that's okay.
    I’m glad you did! 
    Squad number is 324995
    edited June 2021
    Hi girls,

are there any members here? I want to update my lookbook but I don’t know how. Is there anybody that can help me 😂😂
    cami16 said:
    Hi girls,

are there any members here? I want to update my lookbook but I don’t know how. Is there anybody that can help me 😂😂
    Go to your wardrobe, dress up with the items you want, and then click the floppy disk icon at the bottom left. I really love your hair!
    edited June 2021
    AnnKKH said:
    cami16 said:
    Hi girls,

Go to your wardrobe, dress up with the items you want, and then click the floppy disk icon at the bottom left. I really love your hair!
    Thanks!! 🥰

• kiaisthenamekiaisthename Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Just joinedddd! 💕 heyy squad 👋
    Hi girrls, make sure to log in today 🥰🥰🥰
  • echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Hey! I joined the other day, my IGN is Beth. If anyone wants me to pop anything into my lookbook, just ask 🥰
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Is there still an empty spot in your squad?
    I am an active daily player
    kkh_kylie said:
    Is there still an empty spot in your squad?
    I am an active daily player
    I just checked, it’s full sorry xx
    edited June 2021
    We're still one log in short for the gift box. :s Hopefully, if we don't get it today, we can get it tomorrow. :)
    AnnKKH said:
    We're still one log in short for the gift box. :s Hopefully, if we don't get it today, we can get it tomorrow. :)
    Yes, we will get one tomorrow. 12 members already logged in today 🥰🥰. Go okurrrrrrrrr squad ❤️!! 
  • CayenneKCayenneK Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    hey squad! if anyone is looking for any specific items lmk! ill add them to my lookbook if i have them! 
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Hey is there any spots available in this squad still? 
    hannahv said:
    Hey is there any spots available in this squad still? 
    Hi! I just checked and the squad's full at the moment, sorry.
  • kiaisthenamekiaisthename Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    So happy everyone is our squad is active! Great job you guys! Love everyone’s looks as well, but the ones that really caught my eye were Cami’s

Cayenne’s

& Huishan’s

😍😍🤪 Loveee the looks girls, keep it up!
    edited June 2021

does anyone have this dress?
    So happy everyone is our squad is active! Great job you guys! Love everyone’s looks as well, but the ones that really caught my eye were Cami’s

Cayenne’s

& Huishan’s

Awww thanks 🙏🥰. What’s you're player-name? 
    Hey dolls! I was just wondering if you're having the same problem moving forward with the pride event because you need to pay 160 k-stars for the outfit?

Cayenne’s

& Huishan’s

Thank you! ❤️❤️ I really love the other girls' outfits as well!
    AnnKKH said:
    Hey dolls! I was just wondering if you're having the same problem moving forward with the pride event because you need to pay 160 k-stars for the outfit?
    Oops, turns out there's an option to not buy the outfit. I really wish I could buy it since it's so cute. Sorry for the successive posts. 😂😂
    AnnKKH said:
    AnnKKH said:
    Oops, turns out there's an option to not buy the outfit. I really wish I could buy it since it's so cute. Sorry for the successive posts. 😂😂
    You can buy all 4 items separately in the store, the k stars equal the same amount :) xx
    AnnKKH said:
    AnnKKH said:
    You can buy all 4 items separately in the store, the k stars equal the same amount :) xx
    Oh, that's good to know! I'll probably save up kstars to buy the outfit one by one.
    Hey squad! 

I just wanted to let you all know that I have been updating my lookbook for looks I’ll be using in the next/current show your styles, for instance that the moment I have both a swimsuit and a schoolgirl look. 

I’ll be honest, I don’t know how much of it you can buy but I just pop in random accessories that could fit the theme even if they don’t match the outfit I’ve saved for you all.  

I think this could be a really cool thing for us all to do, to help us reach the best scores in these “rigged” days. 

My in game name is Beth by the way xx

Also another thing, one of our squad members is hacking, their name is Sevyn Dior. 

I’m pretty sure they’ve already been reported so if you want anything from their (massive) lookbook, I’d get it as soon as possible!!

They have the cup handheld from the current sys already in their lookbook, 
  • JiguJigu Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi Dolls, I just wanted to come on here and explain why I don’t have a lookbook it’s because I like suck at making outfits when it comes to this game, but if you ever see me wearing something and you want to buy it just let me know and I’ll make a lookbook of the stuff that you want.
    Hey dolls, I'm going to take a long break from the game. I left the squad so I can be replaced with an active player. Thanks for having me!